Tokyo Ghoul:re

Chapter's out. Niggastream is insane
readms.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/075/3394/1

Eto best girl

again:
>Georg insists on having his father lie down in bed for a while. Because of this, Georg’s father claims his son wants him dead. Moreover, he admits to knowing his son’s friend. He makes Georg feel terrible, suggesting that Georg has ignored his friend ever since he moved away to Russia. The father does not appreciate Georg’s love and care, maintaining he can take care of himself. Georg shrinks back into a corner, scared of his father and his harsh words.

>Georg’s father accuses him of being selfish and finally sentences him to "death by drowning". Georg feels himself pushed from the room. He runs from his home to a bridge over a stretch of water. He swings himself over the railing and plunges, apparently to his death.

Kafka's "The Judgement."

God these scans are crap

But what can you do

Thank god it wasn't Touka slapping Kaneki that made him get rid of his suicide wish

He tuned down the edge a little bit this chapter. I liked it.

>goes all out and clearly lost her cool this chapter
>furuta playing around just like with kaneki

Next chapter is going to be the end of eto and etofags, prepare the screencaps.

More like she ruined his fun reaction.

kek
all the shitposting and Hide still wins

Eto saved the Kirishimas.
How do you guys feel?

Can anyone actually tell what is going on with Arimes quinque. Cant recognize shit in battles. Also is Kanekis mask going to be a dragon?

wow kafka is shit

Is it possible that the white hair is just symbolic and he still has black hair? It looks kind of stylized.

Fucking degenerate.

End yourself

I'm a retard and even I felt like I understood what was going on this chapter, action wise as well as dialogue wise, so that's probably a good thing.

>Kafka defence force is already here
Fags

ETO A SHIT

FURUTA BESTBOY

People are complaining about the scans, Ishida being lazy with drawing (really?) and the fight scene. If all would just read the damn chapter instead of just watching pictures maybe they'd get what is going on.

I like this chapter, his hair turning white instantly is a bit weird. But atleast Ishida forshadowed this with official art where he gave Kaneki white instead of black hair.

If you're going to insult shills, at least know how to spell "defense."

The quinque produces crystal shards from the back of the blade and Arima shoots them by swinging it.

I don't see why she wouldn't.

Ayato's on her side and she doesn't have any real beef with Touka.

I hope the mask is a dragon

Shit scans but is Eto's kagune increasing in size or what the fuck is that Godzilla?

Looks like it's more than that, she ruined his fun and now she's coming for him completely outside of his plan. Look at those exclamation marks when she first starts breaking the compactor, this is not according to plan.

ETO AN ACTUAL TUMBLR LANDWHALE

FURUTA IS user

In :re it could be. In the original series people actually commented on it to Kaneki but as far as I remember nobody has said anything about his hair color in :re.

Eto should dropped these compactor parts on Kirishima family.

May be or may be not.
At this point I'm not really sure anymore.

>mentally ill father: you suck fuck off and die
>mentally ill son: ok
>kills himself
11/10 masterpiece

It got bigger over the three year timeskip but it seems to have gotten even bigger again over the six month timeskip.

Honestly though, it's probably bigger this time because Ishida doesn't have a fixed size in mind for it other than "gigantic".

Furuta is more like Tumblr, in actuality. He can dish it out, but he can't take the banter.

Well,little kids don´t understand Kafka

Must take a lot of effort to act like a braindead retard and ignore 80% of the rest of the story.

Atleast this time we going to see he furuta fighting seriously 1vs1.

Tsukiyama did though.

Nuh uh! Furuta is doing it for laughs! Eto is a SJW

We Evangelion now lmao

it seems that Arima can detach and activate his weapon. Kaneki wrapped his kagune or claw around it Arima detached it.

So...Hide is d-dead...?

Slowpoking hard there, user.

Does anyone know what Arima's quinque did when it was released?

>yfw he's actually dead

dumb frog poster

Shiono just had very good meat.

No you are

To me it seemed like it was with Amon's quinque, it went kinda fluid and then basically teleported to a different location from where he stabbed Kaneki. Then he called it back to himself.

So what's going to be Kaneki's reason to live?
Making someone a mother?

Correcting the wrong world and actually being around when his friends need his help.

isn't this what all sexist males want

Hide confirmed an end game. Kaneki is so fucking gay for him it's not even funny.

>This was all in Kaneki's delusional head.

He is literally being forced to live.
Fuckin garbage

Almost got his leg

Not white hair shit again Ishida. Please don't.

ZA WARUDO

The Fool reenters the World (21), but this time with a more complete understanding. He has integrated all the disparate parts of himself and achieved wholeness. He has reached a new level of happiness and fulfillment.

The Fool experiences life as full and meaningful. The future is filled with infinite promise. In line with his personal calling, he becomes actively involved in the world. He renders service by sharing his unique gifts and talents and finds that he prospers at whatever he attempts. Because he acts from inner certainty, the whole world conspires to see that his efforts are rewarded. His accomplishments are many.

So the Fool's Journey was not so foolish after all. Through perseverance and honesty, he reestablished the spontaneous courage that first impelled him on his search for Self, but now he is fully aware of his place in the world. This cycle is over, but, the Fool will never stop growing. Soon he will be ready to begin a new journey that will lead him to ever greater levels of understanding.

what a faggot

Nah he is a V Ghoul and will return to fuck up Kaneki once he gets his life together.

fuck. why did he have to go bros? why couldnt we save him?

I don't get what is happening in the middle left panel.

>white hair kaneki is back
WOOT!

Eto's deathflags are too many for her to make it out alive

>Got the flashback
>Saved her father's friends
>Aogiri is no more
>Kaneki will be the new OEK and rule the new Aogiri

She's done, Furuta is coming for her for real if she goes after his life and won't let her be like before

ITS HABBENING

>only realising this now
Route homo already gave it away.

that eto panel.

so fucking based 10/10

Arima left his coat behind

it seems that Arima can detach and activate his weapon. Kaneki wrapped his kagune or claw around it Arima detached it.

Hide is as dead as Amon and Takizawa.

"almost" isn't enough against Arima. Kaneki is still a pathetic loser.

There's another parallel With the Demian written by Herman Hesse:
>The bird fights its way out of the egg. The egg is the world. Who would be born must first destroy a world. The bird flies to God. That God's name is Abraxas.
So the title of the chapter is pretty great. Nice work Ishida.

Being the OEK and taking down V and the Washuu of course

Kaneki's kagune turned into an arm at the tip and attempted to attack Arima, but he had already stripped (disappeared from) it.

Well the translation a shit.

Whatever he actually thinks is right. Himself. The point is that he's always just copying others. He was a child, imitating the actions and thoughts of others that he admires or believes to be greater than himself in some way rather than actually thinking and deciding what he should do himself. Even his 'suicidal thoughts' was simply because he wanted to emulate Hide's sacrifice.

The bit at the end about the world being destroyed is from the quote "who would be born must first destroy the world". Kaneki is finally becoming a real human bean and a real hero.

Ishida has used Evangelion as an inspiration for quite a while user. Kaneki is pretty much a hybrid version of Shinji and Hide is TG's Kaworu. There are plenty of more similarities but I'll leave it at that.

I realized it long time ago, but waifufags would deny it no matter how much you'd argue with them. They still will, even after this chapter.

>Ghouls can become Titans/Mechas/whatever the fuck you call it
>Kaneki is getting white hair again for no reason
>Arima shouldn't be in the series because no one can defeat him
>humans are weak as shit, they're always killed by some shitty ghoul

this shit is becoming SnK, why is everyone defending it?

>He read TG for action.

Why is Furuta ALWAYS one step ahead of every?

oh shit it's not white, it's golden hair. Kaneki turned into the tokyo ghoul

What was the point of the black hair phase if he just goes back to white

Oh fuck we're finally done with the shitty tarot cards. Fucking finally. Now Ishida can write the story at his own pace.

>>Arima shouldn't be in the series because no one can defeat him
>>humans are weak as shit, they're always killed by some shitty ghoul
How the fuck do you not manage to realize you're contradicting yourself?

Clowns to the right of me! Jokers to the left!

-one but Eto? :^)

What do you think was the point of Root A?

Did Ishida ever confirm he used tarot cards or is this fan fiction bullshit by faggots

That's nto the title of the chapter, that's an editor's comment or something.
Title of the chapter is "K's Egg"

For two one eyed ghouls something happend this chapter. All of us are ready aware of Kaneki and Eto's connection. One wants to destroy himself while the other wants to destroy everything around.

This chapter Kaneki progressed, he gave up trying to destroy himself and live. Eto instead of desroying everything around her, saved lives and admitted that she cares for someone beyond herself.

Arima is a God.
Humans can't be a God.

Oh yeah man, that exclamation of surprise in his own thoughts really shows how he's totally one step ahead and not surprised by this turn of events at all!

You're literally retarded.

snk is much better than this shit

Shitty copy paste:
>Emil Sinclair is a young boy raised in a middle class home, amidst what is described as a Scheinwelt, a play on words that means "world of light" as well as "world of illusion". Emil's entire existence can be summarized as a struggle between two worlds: the show world of illusion (related to the Hindu concept of maya) and the real world, the world of spiritual truth. In the course of the novel, accompanied and prompted by his mysterious classmate 'Max Demian', he detaches from and revolts against the superficial ideals of the world of appearances and eventually awakens into a realization of self.

>Emil Sinclair is the protagonist of the novel. Sinclair is confused as to what his life is, and is going to be, and constantly seeks mentorship throughout the novel. He tends to need validation by an older figure, and finds mentors in figures such as Pistorius, Demian, and Eva.

>Max Demian is a childhood friend and a mentor of Sinclair. Demian leads Sinclair to his eventual self-realization

Arima is a terrible plot device

muh parallels

Eto didn't go easy on Kaneki they said ...

EVEN ETO DESU!

I read Demian. The ending of Demian reminds me of the ending of Tokyo Ghoul with Hide and Ken.

She didn't. Her getting wrecked had nothing to do with lack of strength, it was because she ran after him and got hit by his full barrage of tentacles, which have already proven themselves capable of destroying Kagune and Quinque with ease.

That wasn't a fight but a mating ritual

Impregnating Eto.