Code Geass

What exactly was going on in this scene, Sup Forums? Why is the table wet?

Do I have to ask /u/?

She spilled tea because it was so dark, she was using her underwear to mop it up because she was embarrassed and it would be easy to hide. That's also why she pretended nothing was happening.

The table is still wet because drying tea with your underwear is a foolish endeavour.

What a foolish way to dry a table!

And to think she was staring at the princess while drying!

Waaait a minute! Where is this fabled tea-cup then?!

It fell off the table.

And why is the tea restricted to that particular corner of the desk? Something smells fishy.

She's reading photo album to reminisce their friendship. Upon turning the page she bumps the cup and it falls onto the ground. She begins frantically drying the spill but is quite busy so continues to look at the book.

It's in the sink, where do you put your used cups?

Nah, though! If the spilling hit the corner of the table, in exhibit A (), why is the rest of the table clearly dry, as seen in exhibit B ()?

Because the cup was placed near the corner and hit towards the point of the table making liquid only fall onto the edge before onto the ground.

So you are implying that the suspect was not drinking the tea from her position, but instead moved to the corner to dry the tea with her underwear after the spilling?

You can see clearly the chairs right next to the corner. She did not move, merely rotated to better clean the spill while still reading the book.

I don't think a table is all that good for masturbation.

Ah, but from that implication we can conclude that the suspect was sitting on the left chair in accordance with , and considering the suspect writes in class with her right hand, we can assume that she would also DRINK with her right hand, thus placing the tea-cup on her RIGHT side!

Thus the tea-cup could not have made it's way to her left and roll off the corner!

so many fucking retards in here

she was masturbating with the table you nerds.

girls do this, you would know if you went outside once in your pathetic lives

She was masturbating

found the autist

>get called out for being a retard
>le autist meme

what's wrong kid? did I trigger you so easily?

Try harder next time ;)

I knew it!

Since she was right hand she flipped the pages with her right hand as well. Having the cup get in the way while flipping pages was inconvenient so she moved it to her left while she continued to read.

OBJECTION!

She is a dutiful lady and would not have wanted to take up more space than needed. This habit would have her using the space to her left instead of her right. If she is indeed writing with her right hand then the task of turning the page to continue this writing would fall to the left hand! The tea on her left side out of the way, the page being turned by her left hand.

>the table was wet
I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE UNTIL YOU POINTED THIS OUT
FUCK
I HATE NINA

I genuinely want assburgers to leave.

You forget one thing! This is set in Japan, meaning the pages would not flip in the order you think they would! Ergo she would user he opposite hand to flip the pages!

The tea-cup is now once again on the wrong side, and cannot have made its way over THAT corner!

The room is clearly poorly lit. Whether setting down or picking up a page she would need to have reached over to the supposed tea cup zone. Upon doing so would have bumped and spilt the tea.

Is this slowpoke day?

it's not september 28th user.

Then I ask you this, if we suppose there is a cup involved: why is the floor not wet too? See , where the floor is clearly dry!

Because she is smart and cleaned the floor first! That's why her cleaning with underwear is foolish (), because her underwear is already soaked from cleaning the floor and cannot dry anything further!

>Pizza Hut furious

Lost.

>too autistic to realize everyone ITT is playing along with the joke
>being butthurt his autism was in plain sight

𝐷𝑜𝑗𝑦𝑎𝑎𝑎~~󠀀𝑛!

In light of this, I find the defendant Nina, not guilty!

けいかくどり

Sure thing, nerd.

I just rewatched Code Geass and I can't get over how bananas and fun this anime was. Was it a fluke? Was that the intention of the director? I can't find any other anime to compare it to.

I knew she was masturbating but I never noticed the wet table. Holy shit.

That table was able to accomplish feats men all over the world fail everyday.

well to be fair if you just sat there while a girl dry humped your leg, there'd be some moisture.
provided you don't look at her, touch her or speak to her

Nah man, theres a difference between some moisture and a puddle. She came all over the place

Anna did the same thing wih the table in that pervy anime a year ago.

Fluke. Code Geass was the right combination of funny, smart and action-packed.

It's what all those "action comedies" keep failing to do.

Is there anyone here who would seriously not want to be that table corner?

STOP SHAMING MY WAIFU, YOU FUCKING VIRGINS

The scene where she finds that zero is still alive is priceless.

When a woman loves a woman she must disperse her pheromones on wooden four legged furniture that are at waist height.

OP here, I now understand. Thanks, Sup Forums. I knew those fags ar /u/ would try to over-complicate it.

James Hetfield must me proud.

Going by interviews with the Code Geass staff and such, I don't think it's a fluke. They were having a lot of fun making things go crazy and over-the-top.

I only vaguely recall, but doesn't it end on a bit of a 2deep4u note?

nina is the most disturbing and disgusting character in the entire show
even shirley was better desu and i fucking hated shirley

Best scene in the show.

Nina best girl

You're being cucked by furniture.

How insanely incorrect opinion is it possible to have?

user, I remember back when I first saw that episode. I had to pause, and rewind the shit to understand what was going on. My dick was so erect.

stop ruining our fun and please go back to >>Sup Forums

>Girls
>Existing

Can't fool me, master trickster.

I know this is bait

But I'm still mad