Koe No Katachi

What does Sup Forums think of the upcoming Koe No Katachi movie adaptation?

Other urls found in this thread:

konosekai.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There isn't much to think about other than the staff.
And it has glorious staff.
Also it's coming out in only 4 months, sooner than I thought.

In any other year, it would be guaranteed movie of the year.

Ask the question in 2017 when Sup Forums can watch the movie.

Probably they will call best film of the year. Technically, the production has the chance for that. But that does not change the fact that the story portrays bullying in a simplistic way and force situations through cheap melodrama.

Is the ending really that bad?
I was reading when it was ongoing but stopped at the the beginning of the hospital thing.

Do you think I can predict the future or something?

What's coming out this year to contend with it?

The oneshot was really good, the serialized series was a dog shit though, it's retarded drama and writing that can make okada proud

From the moment the girl (deafmoe with low self-esteem due to bullying) falls for the boy (the bully that helped ruin her self-esteem) the story starts to get shit. This happens before the chapter 20.

konosekai.jp/

If the movie's even half as good as the manga it's adapting, KyoAni stands no chance. And all signs point to it being the case.

Waiting for Ueno thighs.

Kyoani literally stands no chance

also this

>it's retarded drama and writing that can make okada proud
same with the oneshot. nishimiya is hated by the whole school, including the teachers. the boy chases her all the time, to the point she had to change schools. then, the years pass, he finds her and apologizes... AND SHE ACCEPT IMMEDIATELY! C'mon !!!

I trust in Director Yamada.

You won't be able to talk about it on Sup Forums because of kyoani, it'll be just a shitfest of kyoanifags defending themselves from anti-kyoanifags and acting like everyone who doesn't like every single second of the movie is personally attacking them.

It'll be a masterpiece on arrival and the best movie of the year (dare I say decade?).

Here's the (You) you crave.

Don't forget that glorious victim blaming.

No, she wasn't bullied because she isn't capable of telling other people her true fellings. You guys are just plain asocial assholes.

>kyoanifags already defending themselves
You know there's no need for that shit, and yet do it.

>giving her attention

You know better

Why are studio-fags such butthurts?

>Yamada in charge of Ueno
It feels so weird.