Why do Italian women love black men so much...

Why do Italian women love black men so much? I was in stationed at sigonella in Sicily for 3 months and when I got leave I saw many italian women with boyfriend's straight from Africa. I noticed this in Rome and and Naples too.

B

?

Because Italian dudes are all niggers, only natural for their women to go for the ultimate niggers: actual nignogs!

I can confirm that this actually happened

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

I think it's something about Black skin that makes the Italian woman's pussy begin ovulating, why else would they allow all those black bulls into Thier Country?

That looks like an underage American mutt

She is sicilian

Because they want dumb kids

A

She has a very subhuman look

That's what he said.

I think they just are sick of italian men and there small dicks and momma's boy like behavior. Luckily italian women have an unlimited amount of African immigrants at Thier disposal

Real answer: Because it's socially acceptable for women to satisfy themselves.

Sicilians are white

Why were western women given freedom and rights?

>ariana grande
she was just using him so more black people would like her. She ended up cucking him for some latino guy.

She's with Jew boi Mac Miller now, tbqh famalamadingdong she is just a slut like every other italian woman

I really doubt it

What makes you say that?

>"""Italian"""-American
>Italian

the melanin receptor meme and how white women have more concentrated melanin receptors in their vaginas?

Plenty of ones in the peninsula are getting in in on the BBC