youtube.com/watch?v=EyfP2r5F1Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=6Vg7CDBTyns
youtube.com/watch?v=y3SzMiRjvic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mimorin da!

STREAMING DAH?

Mimori?

How nice.

Nico and Nozomi master race reporting in.

>nozomi
>good for anything

>What is paizuri
The other idols don't have shit on Nozomi's tits

>Implying this is worth it
how anyone can get turned on by the ugliest and shittiest idol is beyond me.

You probably like Kotori you fag.

>>Implying this is worth it
Yes, yes it is you homo.

I WANT TO FUCK UMI!!

>implying

The official best love chart is as follows (best to worse)
>1. Nico
>2. Maki
>3. Kotori
>4. Umi
>5. Emi
>6. Rin
>7. Hanayo
>8. AV
>9. Shit
>...
>n. Nozomi

Replace Nozomi with Umi and Hanayo and Rin are above Eli for me.

Nozomi deserves to be on bottom.
At least Eli can dance unlike Rin and Hanayo who are too busy tribbing to be good idols.

>not nozoeli
To the trash.

Please don't.
Umi is a pure lonely maiden who wants a man to marry and have children.

From a strictly logical point of view,

1) Eli
2) Umi
3) Maki
4) Honoka
5) Nico
6) Nozomi
7) Kotori
8) Hanayo
9) Rin

But personally, Umi Eli and Kotori are my favorite ones.

>Logical
>Russian on top
Communist please.

UMI DA LA SUA VERGINITA'

Llorenos un río.

Get in line.

WANDA ZONE

Reminder that all these girls would be immediately rendered irrelevant once that new show comes out

>implying

>tall
>blond
>blue eyed
>ballerina
>responsible
>dutiful
>ethical
>easily one the best bodies in the group
>one of the best voices
>christian
>personal friends with putin and natalia poklonskaya

Is second best girl after mai waifu.

She's good for being the token cumsumpster and nothing else.

>logical
What? Just put your top favorites at the top of the list, nerdtron.

Well, as long as no one brings up Honoka and, you know, I think we'll be fine.

You forgot
>quarter slav
That alone makes her shit tier.

What's so bad about being slav?

>there are people in this thread right now who care about the 3rd or 1st years

There will never be another rabu raibu with a seiyuu as good as Umi's. Not now that they can sell concert tickets. The franchise can go on for as long as Gundam but Umi will reign eternally.

It's a meme.

Too bad her personality is shit

>reserved
>common sense
>shy
>dutiful
>responsible
>result oriented
>archery and swordplay
>best potential for wife and mother in the entire group
>"umi's personality is shit"
The only shit here is your taste.

I started playing LL School Idol Fest recently and now can't stop, how do I get my life back?

You forgot
>always ruining other people's fun
>constantly on Honoka's shit like a nagging mother

I wanna share my taste too

>1. Umi
>2. Honoka
>3. Eli
>4. Kotori
>5. Rin
>6. Nico
>7. Maki
>8. Hanayo
>9. Nozomi

you get shit internet like me
during weekends it's so slow I time out when I try to log in

You don't.
If you are reading this it's already too late.

I don't see Nico

Her time is now.

why are there so many people in the game with female names?
is it like Sup Forums where everyone is a little loli girl?

I've heard this franchise is popular with girls for some reason.

>always ruining other people's fun
>constantly on Honoka's shit like a nagging mother

Further evidence that Umi is objectively best girl. She's the only one who actually cares about the group, and does not behave like a spoiled brat, trying to find excuses to slack off all the time. Instead, she does the right thing and keeps the moral behaviour that makes me love her.

If you're so confident about your taste, I challenge you to post your 3 favorite raibus, just so you can watch Sup Forums humiliate you for your taste in front of your own eyes.

I think it's just popular with girls I saw some youtube video of a girl doing a Honor Scout and she pronounced the Live in Love Live how you'd say Living so I think some people don't even know of the anime and just think it's a girly rhythm game.

This.
The other day I saw a work colleague playing the game on his phone and tried to start a conversation.

>"hey dude thats a nice idolized maki you got there"
>"yeah thanks"
>"too bad she already graduated, am i right?"
>"what do you mean, isn't the game called "school idol project""?
>mfw

I'll be honest I apparently had it downloaded and registered without knowing for about a year before I started playing
I didn't even know what the show was
when I logged in and played for the first time I had like 80 or so gems from "we're sorry" support shit

This, I'd had it on my phone for ages, but never played it properly. I'd been meaning to but just never did, just logged in rarely to try and start but soon logged out again. Then I actually started playing it on my tablet and understood it all and got into it, went to my phone, and noticed I had 55 Love Gems, transferred that game over in an instant, felt like I'd cheated or something.

>Further evidence that Umi is objectively best girl.
No it's further evidence that Umi is a no fun allowed bitch.

>She's the only one who actually cares about the group
>only one
Please

>does not behave like a spoiled brat
Fucking hilarious when she was the one who was behaving like a spoiled brat in the movie.

>trying to find excuses to slack off all the time
They're teenaged girls, let them have their fun. Unfortunately the retard bitch can't process such a thing.

>she does the right thing and keeps the moral behaviour
Eli can do that job fine without being a spoilsport.

>I challenge you to post your 3 favorite raibus
Honk, Nico, and Eli. Honk and Nico knows how to liven the group while Eli keeps things in order without being an overreacting buzzkill.

> just so you can watch Sup Forums humiliate you
I'm not the one with Umi in my top three.

What meme is this picture?

Please don't fight.

I'm in the same case as you user, watched the anime 3 weeks ago and now I'm stuck in raibu hell.

The Nico and Umi ones are particularly fitting.

I found the game lousy. It's surprising to me that it's so popular even normalfags and teen girls play it. The music and anime is amazing on the other hand.

If you really are an Sup Forumsnon, unless you unironically like anything about this whole Love Live thing, you have to admit that this was the worst thing that could have happened to anime.

It destroyed the idea of waifus, making them something you can literally choose from, commercializing them and making them futile.

It turned anime into a normal fag thing, most teen agers of this day and age at least heard of Love Live, and if not, they already are into the game and will soon watch the show and eventually flood Sup Forums with more normalfags.

It also gives a bad impression of people who watch anime in general, as if everyone was a lolicon who watches gay shit instead of spreading out the word about anime like picture related.

As much as I love mai raibu and can see she's one of the most, if not the one, best thing that ever happened to my life, by thoroughly analyzing Love Live you can see how bad it was to the anime industry.

>destroyed the idea of waifus
It was already a meme to begin with, some people just took it way too seriously.

lily white is the best. Is it just me or do a lot of their songs sound Mexican?

Kimi no kuse ni sounds mexican?

Not really, I'm a spic so I would know.
They are indeed the best subunit though.

>waifuism was a meme taken too seriously anyway

It's not a meme and you seem to be implying it's a bad thing to take it seriously.

I dared to read the Youtube comments for Onaji Hoshi Ga Mitai where someone said he thought the synths sound Hispanic. What's your expert opinion?
youtube.com/watch?v=EyfP2r5F1Ec
I only brought it up because I heard castanets in Omoide Ijou ni Naritakute
youtube.com/watch?v=6Vg7CDBTyns

Now that I listen to them with that in mind they kind of do, the synths remind me more of cheesy 90's songs but I have definitely heard them used in songs in Spanish.

This is the one that always made me think of spic guitars.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3SzMiRjvic

Umi with rins face is the shit.

>tall

I love that one. It sounds like Dick Dale surf rock which is supposed to be influenced by Mexican music.

Other than that, the rest of their songs have pretty good variety. Otohime Heart de Love Kyuuden is disco/funk. Futari Happiness feels like doo-wop.

>when theres other people on the beach

Poor girl. I like her so much but her personality was too forced by the anime and now she turned into a meme everyone makes fun of.

She's the tallest girl of the group.

I didn't find her nagging in the anime, she had the right amount of seriousness and even though she didn't had any fun initiatives of her own she went along with others' easily. These threads remember her way worse than that.

Umi an absolute qt

Would you drink Umi's water?

She was forced by the anime, though
Like, the whole anime.

In the romantic movie kiss scene. And the scene she's playing cards with Kotori in S1. And when she's playing cards with her again in the movie. And when she tries to wear pants on her first conert. And when she's totally scared of taking a cab. And when she's afraid of walking arround New York.

This is just a wild guess but maybe they realized Umi was too good of a character when it was already too late for any changes to be made and so they animated new scenes with the one and only intention to ruin her perfection.
I want to marry Umi one day.

Please don't sexualize Umi.

Only if I can drink it from the source.

I would tear her a new hole.

iaintclickingthatshitnigga.jpg

where else would you get it?
her tits are so erotic.

Umi DESU

New & improved