kamitranslation.wordpress.com/
hatsuyuki-fansubs.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vZNEloGC1oI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inb4 Sup Forums
Inb4 urawhitemale

B..but Heliohapt ppl got brown skin
and Aladdin is a Chink name now

>The Morgiana from the stories was crafty as hell and protected Ali Baba from any threat with skill and cunning
>Magi Morgiana lets Ali Baba get killed by an angsty teenager

Persians are light skinned. Chinese are light skinned. Mediterraneans have a slightly darker tone.

If only we knew how the Irish colony got to Africa everything would be okay.

>>Everyone is white
Retard please.

Since when did Paddies have pink hair?

Pink, ginger, small difference to the Japanese. It's that they all have reddish hair as a defining characteristic of their race.

Though I suppose we are missing freckles.

And bad breath.

Fanalis are supposed to have red hair, not pink. A-1 fucked up.

Will we ever get the ss3? A-1 please deliver

Probably after the Sinbad anime.

They're aware that white is the superior race

Also, the Haku family has blue hair but the anime made it black.

isn't ALaddin from the disney movies supposed to be chinese?

Most characters in that picture aren't

I want to see Haku and Judar teaming up to wreck shit animated

Another studio is doing that show though

Black people are ugly, dumb and hence impossible to take seriously.

You don't go "this nigger is powerful and accomplished" unless you are going for a comedy show.

Red hair is quite common in North Africa and the Middle East.
Who the fuck was talking about niggers?

They're fucking anime characters, all anime characters look raceless except for their skin color, and if you actually look you can see that most of the characters' skin is slightly darker than the average Japanese anime character, which matches the light-brown of most Middle Easterners. They're also wearing Middle Eastern clothing, how in the hell are you getting "White" from any of this? Take your "whitewashing" paranoia and fuck off back to tumblr, faggot.

The original tale of Aladdin takes place in China, but Aladdin himself isn't Chinese. He was probably from North Africa, since his "uncle" was from Maghreb.

>most of the characters' skin is slightly darker than the average Japanese anime character
Sauce? OP's pic has a weird lighting effect. None of those characters are actually that dark in the anime itself.

Wasn't there supposed to be a Sinbad anime this season? what happened?

It's out, but no one's picking it up.

>kamitranslation.wordpress.com/
>hatsuyuki-fansubs.com/
Two groups have picked it up already, and I hear there's a third.

There already sub up to episode 3
and since 2-6 is rehash, nobody bother to discuss about it anyway

Are they any good?

>Irony the post
God racist people are retarded.

>>>/reddit/

Perfectly fine, if a little slow.

Alladin is Chinese just to represent the how the sorcerer went from the western most point (Maghreb) to the eastern one (China). You could as well read "Chinese" as "far away Muslim"

Name one time when Sup Forums wasn't right.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZNEloGC1oI

pol is never right

Except for all the times that it is.

Pretty much this, accidentally stumbling into the bromance vs the batshit insane mother is what got me into this series in the first place while surfing through manga.

Worst arc desu.

Irish slaves were sold to Africans.
A village in south ireland straight up vanished over night.

>tfw the Dark Continent is based off Africa
>tfw Morgiana is supposed to be black

I agree it was such a shit arc, but that battle was so engaging.

Sauce.

Can't, on phone. Shouldn't be too hard to find yourself though.

People for some reason think evil whiteys were in Africa snatching up niggas in nets like a cartoon, but they were fighting tooth ans nail to keep the slave trade alive

>Magi got to the Dark Continent before HxH did

What would their children look like?

Are you implying Sup Forums is full of leftists?

>Shit thread
>Get lots of replies anyway
Every time.

>47 posts
>Lots of replies

puddle of jizz on the floor

>all those chars in OP pic
>white
you can choose only one

You might be color blind, user.

Not an argument.

Dark skinned people aren't all that pleasant to look at. You can have a bunch of darker skinned side characters, but for a main character it is usually a no-go. That's basically it. Anime characters aren't really limited to race anyway, it's dumb to say they're all white just because their skin is light. Reminds me of idiots calling everything black that has slightly dark skin.

>"Sup Forums has read too much propaganda and too little antropology and doesn't know Semitic races (which includes Arabian and Persians) are caucasic race stock": the OP

Dark skin boys in Magi are absolutely pleasant to look at.

White mainly refers to European. He didn't say Caucasian.

These sjw cuntwits better not find out about my anime

Seeing how this manga is drawn by a female and how every main male is bishounen styled, it's not surprising any girl/faggot would find any male character pleasant to look at.

Why is this a problem Japanese people are white in anime

They're mostly pale skinned but the characters from Kou are Chinese, Kassim actually looks black even if he's not, and Sinbad looks middle eastern to me (just in a really idealized way, but he's got a proper nose instead of a dot, thick eyebrows and darker skin and hair), plus there are several characters with brown skin not included in the picture.

They mostly just have generic anime faces as always, but Magi is probably slightly more diverse than most.

Every female is attractive too, what's your point?

God i swear i hate this kind of thread
fuckoff we are not discussing about politics here take your shit back to the Sup Forums
also
>what is november economy crash
>what is the doomsday february
>what about the trump who want jewish grand children which you are hated and yet keep repeating the same fucking meme to this site YOU ARE FUCKING WHITE MALE and ARE YOU KIDDING ME? is not even fun and you share all those shit to all across this site yet you literally forgot and erased them in the next 1 months. fuck off and go back to the shithole where you came from

Mods please delete this thread

They are all draw to be pure and moe. The only ones that are drawn to be attractive without making you seem sick-minded are the Djinn.

>Aladdin is a blue haired shota mage son of king solomon and queen sheba
>Scheherazade is a blond loli (considering flashbacks)

>muh skin colors

go whine about black arthur or black rapunzel

>They are all draw to be pure and moe.
>pure
>moe

It's never right. But delusional idiots will think they're right when they're in their own bubbles.

I thought it was supposed to be Persian.

>unholy trips in disguise
This woman is evil. I can feel it.

Much like you.

Hot as fuck though.

It's still anime-related, idiot.

People in nipland doesnt care about muh skin colour. they draw what they want and there is no political bullshit.
pic related is what nip actually draws about the streotypical murrican are when they mix their political shits in anime

Fuck off with
>muh Sup Forums is always right
circlejerk back on Sup Forums or better yet kill yourselves.
Its out but it's shit is what you meant to say.

Japanese people are white.

Nigger detected.

SHE DID NOTHING WRONG

The pinnacle of womanhood and manga art

I wanted to say "she lost", but even then she ahd a daughter prepared to hijack at any time.

#1 MILF in manga. There is no other.

Arba is some hot shit

Doujin of Arba domming Baba when?

After we get the Arba and Hakuryuu hate fucking doujin

Bullcrap