Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xm1JuYGNalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NbJAAMHR4ww
youtube.com/watch?v=nEEPosF-tNU&list=PLPmQDzD1MIzMa3b3DFHv2SHfDgfLUv99_
youtube.com/watch?v=mGvIeWPcdGg
youtube.com/watch?v=KgYjGQNoPRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MxKhhMdbU5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I'm not sure Lal'C consented to this.

>space monster noises

>bend space and time with an image upload
>still no one cares about Nono-Riri

God tier OST
youtube.com/watch?v=xm1JuYGNalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NbJAAMHR4ww

Was it? I just watched both, great payoff by the way, superbly directed sequel. The only track that I'm remembering is the OP and that march that plays when a Buster Machine rises up at the beginning of a cool ass fight, but that one's from GunBuster. This thread should be about both I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEEPosF-tNU&list=PLPmQDzD1MIzMa3b3DFHv2SHfDgfLUv99_

>Noriko messed up the computer stuffs

Oh no! This seems like it has potential for editing.

Throwback to Rei's boob?

What really hit home for me though was the animation. I should go through this while I have all the files on my desktop and make some webms.

The director did a lot of similar stuff. It's the Rebuild guy right?

Fuck me giant robots in outer space are so fucking cool.

Yeah, glad they got Kouhei Tanaka back for Diebuster, dude does good stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=mGvIeWPcdGg
youtube.com/watch?v=KgYjGQNoPRQ

Yeah these are great. Now that I think about it the soundtrack was a lot of great orchestral stuff. That march just really sticks in my head. I'll be humming it for weeks to push myself through tough things. Really good at setting a mood though. The soundtrack during the whole Titan incident for example really gives that scene so much more impact than the animation and the plot events already do. Aim for the Top is just really great.

Fucking space monsters though, man. What are they? Maybe we're the real space monsters, man. Those things were just like antibodies. Humanity really did fuck up quite a lot of shit in this series desu.

Post gainaxing.

Well they do limit their technology so they won't fuck up stuff outside of the solar system after they defeat the space monsters.

Whoops. I really appreciate how the animation for this bit starts allllll the way close up on a little screw in the frame of the monitor on the robot. Messed it up.

>the sunglasses

I don't get why people think this is dumb.
They are training to control the robot properly, not to make the robot stronger.

It's sort of fun to see giant robots doing calisthenics. They look like cheerleaders at the end of that clip. There's definitely an air silliness to it.

I always love rewatching stuff like Gunbuster if only for the expectation that the USSR would never fall.

I was actually humming it, then I read the filename.
youtube.com/watch?v=MxKhhMdbU5I

Also
>24 / 16 / 5 / 4
Does Sup Forums suddenly not care about Gun/Diebuster?

>does Sup Forums suddenly not care
*shrugs*

I just want to dump some webms and go to bed. I'm kind of really upset about Nono still actually.

Didn't notice before but she's got a ton of paper cranes in the cockpit here. It's shown from multiple angles. Just a big blob of cranes. Weird.

>Weird
Why?

Didn't their old classmates make them or something like that.
Pretty sure they show or at least mention that.

Giving someone 1000 paper craned is supposed to be a good luck charm in Japan.

Google "senbazuru"

>weird
It's like you didn't watch the episode.

Yes, that makes sense now. Thank you, anons. 1000 paper cranes to make a wish and it was quite a crazy plan. I'm sure they even mentioned that and I just forgot.

I also forgot there was a minute of just storyboard with flashing effects over top of them instead of animation. What was with this final episode anyway? Budget? Schedule? Artistic effect?

I was going to go through DIebuster and make webms but I'm tired and no one seems to care. Maybe tomorrow, in some other thread, where I can pretend I wasn't the same person who said something stupid.