Why can't all you alt-right nazis just be quiet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZzP2Hp_B-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
youtube.com/watch?v=ottANpOE2Nc
youtu.be/iadFKvUyxIw
youtube.com/watch?v=OMt_70IRRLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it fun

tits or gtfo

Because they're rural and suburban retards.

I'd say most of us are quiet publicly. If we share our political views in public we get screamed at by pants shitting lunatic liberals.

Because you can't make me. I however, can kill you with my bare hands.

too bad she looks nothing like quiet.

Why can't you anti-fascist retards just be quiet?

we are so fucking quiet bitch, the next step in quiet score is suicide

because its fun watching you cunts freaking out because of words

Loaded question.

Why you such a cunt?

why be a social justice warrior when you just be a rational human being? By the way 5H is going to crash and burn now that Camila's gone

Seeing that smug face on that bitch makes me want to rip out her throat and burn her body then send it to arabia so a bunch of sand niggers can smoke it fuck these cunts who think they're invincible

We are quiet
Because our opinions would have us ostracized, assaulted, humiliated, or even assaulted/killed by the fucking batshit crazy liberals nowadays

In a defense situation of course.

The main problem is the extent of autism among this community of alt-right virgins. It's very difficult to get an angry virginal autistic boy to cooperate with anyone else or to show empathy for others.

Is genocide for autists a good idea? Would it make us all safer?

Be nice!

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZzP2Hp_B-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
youtube.com/watch?v=ottANpOE2Nc

do you have any idea how much fun it is to be a nazi larper?
seriously it's great you should try it

Her names Lauren Jauregui, do what you want with that information :)

>alt-right virgins
Nice bait.

Why be a dumb virtue signalling bitch when you can just fuck off?

Also bitch has a unibrow that she shaves
Literal mongrel

is she cuban? she's got a manface

If we were all quiet you wouldn't realize how surrounded you are until it was too late. Oh wait, this is the internet and noone actually says how they really feel in person unless they are in the company of others that they already know agree.

Enjoy the future.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddenly bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Because Liberalism is a Mental Disorder and must be done away with for the good of our Great Republic.

fuck off FBI nigger

Because were not willing to accept the death of our race

WHITE.

GENOCIDE.

The pervasiveness of virginity on Sup Forums is a problem not to be underestimated. It's presence is confirmed by some of the most reputable writing sources available. Are you trying to suggest that you're not a virgin, user?

Because this is our board now fuck off

why can't liberals kill themselves?

yup

part of me thinks that I only bought that game just so I could stare at her titties (which I did a lot)

How About you be quiet Crazed liberal Seriously when is it right to go out and looting from the victum's of hurricane harvey and irma and before that you guys burned down cars and homes and killed people in some cases and acid attacks. When is it okay for people of any type to do that? Either your a Liberal, Centrest, Or Conservative these actions don't matter to anyone.

You aren't convincing any of the people that allegedly killing you.

And in any genocide that's the key people to convince cause the people dying can only help you for a limited amount of time.

im the interlude before the storm. row row.

Because then people wouldn't know I'm racist, sexist, homophobic, and transphobic

Definitely halal. We like our women to with be

Protip: I can't say "nigger" with a tiddie in my mouth

kek. Harry Potter lady bringing the bants

I don't think Harry Potter qualifies as good literature user. Her relevance is solely based on Twitter shitposts now, and even those are condescending and unappealing.

Don't worry this website will gone soon.

minorities get air time on state broadcasting to just whine about how they aren't getting enough gibs. not conservative but think it's only fair they get to gripe too.

>Pretending your virginity hasn't always had one sole object

Oh surprise surpise shes dating a nigger. Can these cucked out liberals find a woman to idolize that isnt fucking a black or is that all they think about day and night?

Why can't the alt-Left 'Antifa' Nazis just be quiet?

BTW, looks like she has nice boobies!

BTW guys I currently am making efforts in copyrighting the Swastika no free Swastika merchanise for long.

Hail hitler
Fuck gays
2 genders etc etc
Ah and kys

Jesus, nu-males are getting out of hand. You can almost smell the dick cheese and $20 dollar cologne from that one in the middle

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddenly bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

I can appreciate satire

POST HARRY POTTER PASTA

Whoa she has a point!

Never miss an opportunity to let people know how tolerant and progressive you are.

Report this

Because you oppress me.

agreed

It seems the alt-right is nothing but angry manchild kekistani freaks and brofags who will never leave their parents house.

Don't worry about it Sup Forums is satire.

Does anyone else think Harry Potter has been one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

She's got that bratty look on her face.
9.5/10 would hogtie, demean, choke, hatefuck, anally perforate with loads of a2m, and piss on her for a whole weekend

youtu.be/iadFKvUyxIw
>>anons, to stop the antifa is to french kiss your grandparentz with mucho forever respect. Add this troll tube weapon to your arsenal box.

someone should make a shirt or shop hers or something
>Why be an annoying libtard/SJW when you could just be Quiet?
with Quiet next to her.
Or Quiet telling that to her or something.

Bump this thread.

#
If you want to blame someone remember it's white women pushing this multiculturalism meme. You don't really need to look around to see that.

Because we have a future to fight for.

i fuck white women. can you even compete?

I'd rather not

It is white suicide not 'white genocide'

Well we would have been quiet if you and your ilk didn't shake the hornet's nest.

Thats clever like an angry beaverstorm in the middle of a zim orgy. at the end of the day it doesnt matter what you think.

I tried being quiet. I tried to ignore and leave them alone to keep the peace. Problem is I wasn't left alone and liberals don't want peace. Let the ride begin.

White women are truly the worst of us. I see no reason why we shouldn't let this whores have free abortions as well.

Why can't you not be a cum slurping faggot?

because retards like you so fuck of dickweed

Kill yourself plz

how does it feel to be a mudblood with a smidgen of portuguese and be wrapped in its entire culture?

7-1 never forget you runt

why be black, a feminist, homo, or trans when you could just kys

thanks for making it clear that the right has no respect for human life

>leaf
every fucking time. can you for once just stop being an embarrassment, rajesh?

>"human" life
kek

why scream when being raped when you could just be quiet?
someone shop this im not at my pc

Why it always a leaf thats shilling this over and over?

>*sigh*

Argument immediately lost by Rowling.

she destroyed that kekistani nerd virgin pretty well if you ever learn how to read more than one word.

I don't understand what your point is, she failed at attempted banter. The left can't bring the bants.

this has to be fake, no way she called him a virgin

We own the Internet.

Why be quiet when you could just be racist, sexist, homophobic, or transphobic?

Do not worry people of kekistan. Batman has come to protect you from the communist bait.

Because you don't understand trolling

Women should be quiet.
Niggers should hang.
Faggots should burn.
White men should rule.

Deal with it.

why isn't it happening then?

We dont own Twitter. We should

REPORT THIS SHITPOSTING

Most of us are. I'm very quiet and soft spoken and I'm the kind of guy who's overly polite and doesn't have any tattoos or a special haircut. I just dress nice keep myself clean enough that a lot people think I'm gay because I always wear button down shirts and long pants with a nice pair of dress shotes. As soon as any real fighting breaks out I know who I'll be siding with, and it isn't the leftists or cuckservatives. I have no desire to preserve the US or anyone who isn't a hard working white who holds traditionalist beliefs and values. My loyalty is to my own people and them alone.

I'm the kind of person that these fags should be worried about.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMt_70IRRLw

Cucks.

Gays get lynched and burned alive in the Middle-East and Africa all the time.

It's what Richard Nixon called the "Silent [Nazi] Majority"