Roch & Jewy

How is no one mentioning how Rick & Morty (yes, very Normie, which is my point) just pointed the finger (again) at(((you know who))) in the last episode. Adding this to Rick showing Israel as the worst place in the universe.. will Rick & Morty lead the war against our (((enemy))) by masse redpilling ledditor-types of people
Also why am I seeing every thread about the show being deleted?
>inb4 Rick & Normie but isnt the show our guy if you think about it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Sanchez#Firing_from_CNN
youtube.com/watch?v=gO_KxGlY62g
youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump
not making a case for or against the show
just wanna talk about how it could be relevant but also why is it doing it? It is produced after all by (((them))) unless AdultSwim is out of it and I dont know?
if you think about it, anyone who manages to defeat (((them))) will make history forever. some people have everything to gain. even (((them))).. they could sneakily replace themselves with themselves and make us applaud for it

Liberals dislike Israel, only bluepilled cuckservatives support it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Sanchez#Firing_from_CNN

also they throw lowkey pills about 9/11

never expect anything from a american show.
but really nice serie

>Yeah, very powerless people. [laughs] He's such a minority. I mean, you know, please. What—are you kidding? I'm telling you that everybody who runs CNN is a lot like Stewart, and a lot of people who run all the other networks are a lot like Stewart. And to imply that somehow they, the people in this country who are Jewish, are an oppressed minority?

All liberals hate Israel, and the more progressive ones hate the Jews as much as anyone on the right. These are the people who have become disgruntled enough to look for answers and discover who is fucking things up for everyone; regardless of your ideology... it's the Jews!

Seriously? This new episode was about Trump dude..
Morty appealed to everyone by the Division and lack of decent jobs in Citadel. Then his campaign said he could never beat the opposition because of how "deep" it goes and they even said the word swamp once during it. Then at the end when morty is sitting in the conference room he asked who is not confident enough to stay on his side and "fired" (killed) everyone who wasn't going to be loyal and help his agenda. How are you so blind? This show was directly correlated to our election, there was nothing Israel related.

DUDE LE GOD DOESNT EXISTS *burp*

yes but didnt you see... before morty killed them all... they were all there. you could see a fucking muslim and all those rich niggas being there. the fact that he shot them just detracts a little from that fact and thats probably how it was intended. if the episode was meant as a jab at their enemy Trump... why did (((they))) show themselves like they did instead of good people/poor victims.

A FUCKING LEAF.
With that said this show will never be /ourshow/ did you ever watch it at all you faggot leaf?
>marriage is Le bad morty, le only love chemicals rise above, do science
>nihilism morty so cool, we don't belong anywhere, there is no purpose, everyone will die just do nothing
>atheism so cool morty
>summer talks about the wage gap
>there's a planet made only by tall strong independent womyn.

It's basically a show that talks against marriage, family values, God, praises feminism, sjws, cancerous nihilism, which goes against everything pure, just and beautiful, this is a garbage show just like everything else coming out these days.

he was obviously talking about ep 6

I fucking hate this show. Why do they have to stutter and burp all the time?

Grow up and stop watching cartoons

pickle rick xD

yes but everyone of youre bad points are made by a clearly unhappy/depressed old man... perhaps theyre telling you subtlely that you want it all?

You have got to be shitting me with this shit. Dan Harmon is not your guy. Just listen to his podcast for fucks sake. Dude is the biggest cuck in Hollywood. Constantly has trans people on the show to talk about LGBT what the fuck ever issues and constantly spouts sjw bs that would make George clooney blush. And if I'm not mistaken, he has literally talked about enjoying being cucked I'm his relationship.

How did they point out Jews this episode? I only saw Saudi Arabia at the council meeting.

God damnit this show went downhill fast. Didn't even know that a new one came out. New season has been absolute dog shit. But at least they hired le based womyn! xD

>YEAH MAGA PEDES I MEAN THEY SPREAD CANCEROUS WAYS OF THINKING THAT GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING WE SUPPORT BUT THEY ACTUALLY MEAN THE OPPOSITE I MEAN DUDE LIKE WOW JUST LIKE WOKE DUDE.

>he still takes what hollywood feeds him as gospel
everything there is fucking fake. every stupid late night show interview you ever watched was fake.
you have a point but i cant take it as absolute

all of them except the arab

oh Geez user... I don't know. I mean, oh geez...

Is this the right wing SJW thread?

by all means go ahead and live your life like a suicidal alcoholic character
see how thatr goes

This, if anything "redpilled" lines are dripping in sarcasm and only taking a jab at places like Sup Forums

This episode was actually awesome

This. Considering Justin Roiland used to be a huge Sup Forums neckbeard conspiracy nut. Although usually when you take those redpills, you can never un-take them. Fuck knows.

>New season has been absolute dog shit.
Wemon are funny!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Read the rest of the wiki, it goes on to describe how he got in with (((Foxman))) and rescinded his anti-Semitism.

They're so fucking funny and good at everything; they don't even need qualifications for their jobs.

user, do you self a favor an not watch this shit. If he is dropping pink pills for leftists, let him, but why should anyone else watch it. I dont need to support a shitty leftist show because 2% of gives me that sweet echo chamber feeling. It is the same with pot, I dont need to smoke it, or like people who smoke it to want it to be legal. You are a pleb if you cannot understand this.

The creator unironically called all Trump supporters racist. I highly doubt the show will. It was probably just being edgy for a shock-laugh, cause it's all it's good for.

Are you actually trying to deeply analyze Rick, a character from a show so retarded that it thinks burping, stuttering, referencing pop culture and saying idiotic catchphrases like wubba LUB dub dub is a valid way of comedy? There's nothing deep or worth of analysis about rick and morty, it's the same premise and The big bang theory, a stupid show masqueraded a smart show for stupid people to feel better about themselves, stop embarrassing yourself.

What did it do in the most recent episode?

nothing i said was deep... maybe to a shallow intellect?

Nothing it shows morty is actually kind of a mastermind and ricks are self destructive

Nigger tier cartoon

Most nigger tier show is this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=gO_KxGlY62g

>by all means go ahead and live your life like a suicidal alcoholic character
see how thatr goes

You just analyzed a character that has nothing worthy of analyzing, m8 if you like and enjoy this garbage and think it's a great show, go ahead and keep watching you leaf faggot, but don't try to convince me or anyone else on this Sup Forums that Rick and Morty is great and redpilled in any way shape or form, if you want to be retarded, go ahead and be retarded, just don't involve me or anyone else in your retardation.

>wtf I like physics now
>wtf I like scifi now
Agreed, all my shit tier, pot head, leftist friends think it is a deep scifi show, that they finally made funny. They see it as the thinking mans American Dad/Family guy.

>suicidal alcoholic
>analyzed
whew lad omw to my psychology master

> TV
> Thinking man's anything

Old school documentaries maybe, but it's all garbage on the 'tube nowadays. Glad I quit that shit over a decade ago.

The episode where Morty has a kid with the seed robot and Rick and Summer talk to the female alien race was about SJWs and feminists

Yes, Rick and Morty is very important to our culture and can be learned from. Personally, I believe Star Wars is a better medium and relates more to our current situation.

Bump this thread.

Star Wars died when Lucas gave it to Disney. Its value and loyalty to the story went right out the fucking window with the expanded universe.

Star Wars died when they let Lucas do whatever he wanted in the prequels

You haven't watched it either faggot. The show reveals that Rick is unhappy and self destructive and he drinks to numb the pain. This is a direct result of his nihilistic, self centered behavior.

i also like how you make me say things i didnt so you can at least make a point but sadly it is imaginary

POGOSTICK ROCKET LANDINGS ON TATOOINE. I would of laughed all the way until I shot myself when I got home if Lucas had been able to put that in Ep1.

what is controlled opposition?

Dick and Normie BTFO

Are you actually retarded?
>summer talks about the wage gap
And she gets blown the fuck out
>there's a planet made only by tall strong independent womyn.
and it fails and the idea of a matriarchy gets blown the fuck out as well
I feel like you don't even watch the show.
And, yeah, Rick's edginess is why the show is entertaining. What kind of show do you want? Rick to be a hardcore conservative hitler toting old man? How would that even be fun to watch?
Literally nobody who watches the show thinks "holy shit, Rick is right, fuck religion and love and marriage, I'm gonna do drugs for my entire life." He's literally the most miserable character in the entire show, his hedonism is his destruction.
By the way, please give me an example of a show you find fun to watch.

**Sex robot

theres an episode where they convinced a stupid guy; jerry to cut his dick off and he actually was going to it.

God that is awful

I feel like rick and morty comes off as a show made by democratic normie atheists, but they paint atheists in a bad light with depressing as fuck scenarios that probably really messed up the minds of a few normies, but it's so subtle and subliminal that no one really catches it.

>rick is smart and ""funny"" but is a complete scumbag that is hypocritical and at times disregards evidence against his way of thinking
Summer is probably the most "good" person on the show, and she is religious, compassionate, the complete opposite of rick.

The first episode of season 2 and the one with the hive mind really shows how fucked up rick is and people like him cause they can relate(aside from the intelligence, but they think they're intelligent).

xd

To be fair, it was to save a humanitarian's life.

This is what I take from it. Rick is a sort of God-figure. He has the abilities to do anything he wants by scientific means. Morty is the Jesus-figure. He is for the most part innocent. He does the will of his father (Rick) in order to one day assume his position. Morty's earthly father in the show is an absolute cuck.The dynamics of the relationship between Morty's Mother and her Father (Rick) are also something to consider. In the end though if this is the case, it seems the show still comes out in opposition to Christian and traditional values in using these themes against itself.

Themselves*

Is Roiland cucked like Harmon? I feel like he serves as a small balance to Harmon's cuckery with his own ideas

I love how a show that clearly paints hedonism and abandoning your family as a major cause of self loathing, bashes sjw feminist idiocy, and covers it up with shallow comedy with a dark tinted story is totally horrible.
The irony is even if the writers are trying to say the opposite they are wrong.

Rick and Morty reference LSD and DMT two tools to destroy Jewry. I've never seen any other substances than psychedelics take a pro Israeli and subject him to movies and he's prohitler end of trip

yes but they told him it was okay, no need for his cock in the end like it was no big deal. they just had something else better... jerry was gonna cut his only cock and lose it for his forever while the guy would probably have it changed for a better one the first second possible and probably throw it away

greentext pls

XDDDDDDD

>tfw my old childhood friends actually kept saying "PICKLE RICK" repeatedly and laughing every time
I am glad they aren't my friends anymore

They were shitposting IRL?

I agree, psychedelics redpilled me for sure

Friends was fun to watch back in the day, it was just fun innocent comedy,
Rick is a depraved, drug addict, sexually deviant, selfish, hedonist, megalomaniac, there's jokes about drug use, shoving things up your ass, rape by older males, murder, incest, suicide, this show is the epitome of filth and decadence, and it's popularity is a reflection of our downfall.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

good one user!
i cant be mad though with your Canadiens flag
pretty cool

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

Im serious.ive had over 100 people telll me they stayed in the movement,even more didn't kill selves
Yea psychedelic redpilled about 75%on the JQ and Hitler. we sit down,read, watch triumph of the will.

I'm boycotting everything Adult Swim until they un-cancel MDE World Peace

>Rick & Morty just pointed the finger at (((you know who)))
>Rick showing Israel as the worst place in the universe

No, I'm sure that didn't happen and you're just reaching like a faggot. The show's creator Dan Harmon says he wants to kill fascists and Nazis.

That copy pasta has to be ironic my god the last sentence.

its a copypasta

He said it was a copypasta...

yes but its just that. theres no irony. the guy who wrote that was purposefully writing a copypasta. if you cant youre a newfag

Nah. It was about a populist canidate that was playing to communist ideals and the subsequent turn to totalitarianism with the purges that always follow.
>Bernie

>Literally nobody who watches the show thinks "holy shit, Rick is right, fuck religion and love and marriage, I'm gonna do drugs for my entire life."
That's where you're wrong pal. It's great confirmation bias for people who are already doing that.

cmon mate amazon warrior tropes predate all that bullshit

You should rewatch Friends.
It's straight up anti-intellectual. All the women are horrible cunts. All the men are cucked to the level of absurdity.
The overarching message is that Hollywood love exists and women deserve it, and that the only job of Men is to bend over backwards trying to manifest this delusion.

Yes because Jerry is a spineless puss who would cut his penis off to be popular for saving a man's life. the moral of the episode is integrity but using it as a way to make funnies.
Talking about 9-11 and the light red pills they drop here and there are just icing to an already well animated and funny show

I think op is on to something

It's the Irish

Same. Although at first, I took acid every weekend for over a year and became a full-on libtard. Thought borders shouldn't exist, that you can't own anything, etc. Then I broke through that barrier and learned to accept what I had buried deep in my mind, and realised all the libtard shit was just me getting swept away with the crowd, and that I was lying to myself to fit in. Now I openly talk about the holohoax and how we should study it to do a better/real one, how we should kill muslims and be happy to be white. Except everyone still thinks I'm a fucking hippy. I suppose blending in with libtards is advantageous to anyone who wants to keep their skull intact.

The most recent episode is a meta meme, for the brainlets, it's about Hillary telling the bigots trying to divide us, and you're out numbered.
But then that equal opportunity altruist turns out to be a dictator.
Essentially takes the lefties watching on a journey where they think they're getting some cathartic healing and then takes that warm fuzzy and turns out dark.
I'm sure many didn't get it, but the message vote in there that their warm fuzzy can be used as a mask for evil.

I'm not saying friends was a redpilled show in any way, of course it had it's flaws, what I'm telling you is that I miss shows that was entertaining in a fun innocent way without resorting to absolute filth in order to make people laugh.

So the morty's ascent to power in the citadel parallels the rise of lucifer? Truly evil morty!

Are you forgetting that Dan Harmon is the co creator of this show and is the same Dan harmon that had this literal shit show youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs

Mate that pic is meant for you.
Balance is Key.

Of course (((they))) would be against Israel. After all the Israel is an ethnostate founded by Zionist. Fuck of with your fucking gay ass cartoon

Yes all these anti Rick and Morty posters hate the show because it touches on nihilism and hopelessness. They act as if since the show just MENTIONS these topics it endorses postmodern absurdism and Western civilization autoerotic transexuasphyxiation

I think the show upholds family, masculinity, and intellect as high virtues. Some pol autists just can't stand something this quirky and amazing isn't their own artisanal secret anime they can enjoy by themselves and keep hidden from those blasted neuro typical NORMIES
O
R
M
I
E
S

>transexuasphyxiation
gesundheit