Project Kekistan aka the lulz farm

youtube.com/watch?v=LnZIinszXkk

pleddit.com/r/JeffHoliday/comments/6zagok/projectkekistan_submissions/?st=j7h0d0qu&sh=268e4dc9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arS46HNV8DE
youtube.com/watch?v=OjUsc09rg0U&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=AU4gygsa14c&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=zlMsjgk_gNA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=dQMXqrS-FBA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=zhsLE_F-5Iw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=XJXjcs9CQYM
youtube.com/watch?v=hzHZ3F79YS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=arS46HNV8DE

youtube.com/watch?v=OjUsc09rg0U&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=AU4gygsa14c&feature=youtu.be

Is animeposter asleep? Sleep tight.

youtube.com/watch?v=zlMsjgk_gNA&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=dQMXqrS-FBA&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=zhsLE_F-5Iw&feature=youtu.be

How can this guy say those words, look like that, and behave like that unironically? How has he not killed himself?

You can use this as a case for eugenics.

This is the most Reddit Tier fag shit I've ever seen. God it really is Chanology 2.0

Go I hate this fucking faggot. He is so obviously riding the "skeptic" money train. He has absolutely nothing original to say and he unironically white knights fucking trannies and retards. He's every bit of the irrational sjw he purports to be against so vehemently. It's obvious he is driven by the desire to "fit in" with his new group of popular shit tier e-celebs.

He's also a fucking degenerate drunk pothead with a equally degenerate wife or whatever the fuck she is. I feel sorry for thier kid.

What do you mean? This lad is perfectly sane and healthy!

jesus christ

What a colossal faggot. Bananaman 2.0
>yfw that tattoo

Good eye lad

bump

>everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Sup Forums is right on the cusp of collapse. Sup Forums 2.0, it's fucking over

Is that you jeff?

>XDD YOUTUBE """COMMENTATORS""" AMIRITE???

Holocaust denial, oy vey jeff don't let your fan boys know those hate facts.

>If I call you out for being a plebbit underage cocksucker I must be your jewtube star
You're a fucking retard and are the reason this board is dead.
Praise le kek though

>If you don't jack off to ecelebs pushing cancer then you're the one who killed this board
Top kek crawl back into your hole of sodomy you worthless twat.

Bump this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJXjcs9CQYM

>If you don't jack off to ecelebs pushing cancer then you're the one who killed this board
What the fuck are you talking about subhuman? You're the one posting this shit on Sup Forums aren't you?
>I-I don't care, I just go out of my way to drag this shit from plebbit and shit up the catalog
This is your fault

>Shit up the catalog
Hmmm, amazing you seem to be attracted to this thread instead of every other shit heap. I get it you're most likely one of these kekistani cunts.

Global Rule 13: Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

Finally! Someone else points this out. I have caught these pedo triangles on his streams and always call him out on it. fuck this loser. fuck anyone that is affiliated with him. you arent allowed to be ignorant when it comes to child predators after the fbi symbols become common knowledge. this fag makes me sick

youtube.com/watch?v=hzHZ3F79YS4

das all you need to know about that faggot, user

>not realizing "kekistan" is the political equivalent of raping an animal corpse because you want kids

Exactly, this twat is a sexual deviant as well so its very fitting for him to have that tattoo.

This is your deflection from making Sup Forums tier sub 100 IQ threads? Because I came in here to lay actual content for the_dawnold to see?

Is Jeff trying to shut down the thread because anons saw the pedo triangle tattoo?

I wouldn't be surprised. The faggot came in as soon as it was mentioned.

We're gonna need more rope

I don't think you understand what that means, user.

>pedo
Every.fucking.time

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. KEKISTANI XDDDDDDDD

T.Pedo

Is this a cringe thread?

yes

You are aware That Jeff Holidaids and Sarcuck of Mossad are the ones who forced the cringe-inducing kekistan meme in the first place, right? The whole point was to be a "false flag" of sorts against us, and ruin pepe/kek/etc for us. They are meme saboteurs, and they outright admit this.

Search "I am kekistan" and go full 14/88 in the comments. A couple fags already shut off comments based on me alone.

Why the fuck would any one of you anons discuss this faggot any further than to mention what a juggalo-tier cocksitter he is?

t. jeff the pedo

#FREEKEKISTAN #SHADILAY LETS MEME THIS HARD MY FELLOW MAGAPEDES

>Not milking the lolcow