You know you fucked up right Sup Forums?

You know you fucked up right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/10/02/the-jewish-origins-of-the-open-borders-movement/
youtu.be/UXzN6DFggpE
witchpdx.com/
twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/08/24/watch-punch-a-nazi-goes-horribly-wrong-as-one-antifa-moron-decks-another-antifa-moron/amp/
zombiemeditations.com/2016/04/28/calling-for-alliance/
youtube.com/watch?v=jubjBmUcB-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so this is the power of the alt left

Fuck white people!!!

Witches are nothing to the power of Kek

Sup Forums can always fight back. We are the destined people.

>scientist estimate there only about 300 white supremacist in the entire US of A
>less than one in a million

I think one of them is a girl.

Muslim witches? Now I'm concerned.

So they've swapped out the white robes for black robes, and the straight-up race hatred for a long con that keeps the plantation poor...

Those idiots know nothing of memetic magic, it is sad.

Is this the lefty equivalent of the kkk?

Being serious here, this place would have far more skilled occultists than these pathetic LARPers. FFS we have /x/ and that is into this kind of shit and they take it quite seriously at times.

Bring back the Salem Witch Trials!!

do not forget us

Lets show them real power

Make Witches Burn Again

just throw water on them ?

>we do forget
>we remember how to forget

We have more knowledge about the occult, but that's because conspiracy threads are a lot of fun. Those faggots just like pentagrams, and don't know what the hell they are talking about.
We are realists and know that there is no power behind stupid occult symbolism.
>Praise Kek

Pol might be fucked, but those witches are Doomed.

Occult warfare is not something you want to be involved in. Trust me.

i love it when women cry, I would rather be fucking them but if they only get off on being burned then its just the way it is.

i bet 90% white

>Protest white supremacy by dressing up as Klansmen in black
kek

Make that 301, because I'm tired of fucking niggers, spics, queers, and arabs worming their nasty little bastard asses into political power, and replacing white people demographically.
Just the same goes for leftist subhuman sons of whores, that use these groups to garner their own power bases and agendas.

We see what these inferior groups offer. We can look at their own countries. We can observe their own policies. Nothing, but Inferiority, period. Hell all a leftist at their core IS, is an inferior little Bitch Slave, babymumbling for gibs so they can hack it in the world. Why else do they feel so akin to niggers. It's certainly no higher morality in them. They just want another group to join their slobbering gib licking fest. True shit eating animals all of them.

Kill or enslave them all. End them.

I'm pretty sure Ive heard about witches that fight against actual black magic using witches on an old Art Bell show. Wonder if they're still around.

i dated a jew who's a witch now surprise suprrise

Bump this thread.

Im not scared i got one of those "Happy pupper protection from witches" meme...

Fuck this cunts

ugly virgins against democracy

sage this attention whoring bullshit

yes, now i see i am outmatched.

I feel like those masks should be tinier

THE /x/ COMMUNITY?

Suffer not the witch to live

Bibbity, bobbity, who gives a rusty fuck?!

Why do the democrats always love pointy hats?

Kkk. Jpg

How did we fuck up ,we didn't dress up like fag witches?

>second from the left
I really want to bend that little witch over and flip her skirt revealing the white cotton panties she wears under that black pantyhose.
Then simply sink my face in there taking it all in: the smell, the heat, the sensation of the nylon against my face.
Just rub my face around and sink it as far as I'm physically able.

I want off this ride

this is just like when harry faced voldemort in the deathly hollows #resistance

Jk
What's the difference between the kkk and muslammaniacs

The color of their hood

The depiction of the represented image comes of as a little bit gay..

"Quite frankly, what a bunch of fucking losers."
You can tell'em Evan said that.

Would BLACK/10.

HERESY.
The only witches allowed are cute ones that do cute things together.

Looks like you guys need to do that thing you did in Salem a while back again.

Hang 'em High

Chaote here.

Yahweh is Satan.

These women hate white men...

so may their hate eat at them

breast and bone
pain and moan

they culturally appropriated most of their shit from the Druids (via the Celtic Revival).

Not cool, witches.
Also read this:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/10/02/the-jewish-origins-of-the-open-borders-movement/

Deus Vult. Sorcerers must be burned at the stake for their blasphemies.

I'll get the rocks, let's crush some witches

youtu.be/UXzN6DFggpE

True
Yeah, they are basically like a Cartoon caricature of a religion, if you can even call it that.

You know what's up,man.

Silly libtardians, that's not how a western witch dresses like...

Now I know why they used to burn witches.

Kek> kiddies playing witch.
/pol has mastered the arcane arts; we've studied them for years.
We literally won the presidency with magic alone.

I'll leave this here.

witchpdx.com/

Send in the Templars

Deus Vult

Niggers spics and jews were a mistake.

I'm fucking scared

then can we let berkley burn down?

I will feel no sorrow when these people are systemically eradicated and purged from the face of this earth.
>f-fuck white supremacy
>KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE
the jew cries as it strikes you.

Outfits are kinda cute, but they can't stand up to the power of kek

thing is there were no white supremacists or nazis trying to speak.

not at all. a couple right wing guys civ nat types but no supremacists or nazis.

20k self righteous smug assholes showed up to protest free speech and call anyone who might not be a far leftist a nazi to justify their mob violence.

twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/08/24/watch-punch-a-nazi-goes-horribly-wrong-as-one-antifa-moron-decks-another-antifa-moron/amp/

TPTB thought they could use antifa as storm troopers, forgetting that the cops and military fucking hate them and that most of the spooks do, too.

shit most of the people called nazis by the media aren't anything like nazis - at most whites tired of taking shit from minorities, leftists, and a hostile way too powrful jewish elite who have actually convinced people that inquiring into the extent of the very highly disproportionate power of a tiny ethnocentric group is 'hate'... but worrying about slight over-representation of white males is social justice

zombiemeditations.com/2016/04/28/calling-for-alliance/

These Harry Potter fans are getting out of hand.

Magic doesn't exist, just like god doesn't exist.

This fucking love/hate dichotomy that gets brought up all the time by the left makes me want to lovingly bash their fucking heads in. It's like these people like fucking Disney movie.

>tfw no witch gf

live in a fucking Disney movie.

Can will rile up some crazy ass schizophrenic Christian to go deal with them?

This witches be bitches. Man fuck a nigga, god damn! Sheeeeit.

Does this mean I have to give up another one of my guilty pleasures?

youtube.com/watch?v=jubjBmUcB-c

Good thing black is a slimming color

looks like the lefties are trying to use magic against us.
fuck.

Weechez

They've been trying since Trump campaigned and even after he won. Maybe that's why things have been crazy lately. They can't control the magic and it's effecting everyone and everything instead of a single target.

Deport them back to Saudi Arabia
>they're already wearring their burkas

>NEGROMANCY

Not to mention occult kekism is practically dead here so /x/ has been having to do all the mystical work lately.

Burn hot, pepper.

Progressives like to dress up in the skins of various conquered cultures to give their ideology the illusion of universality

Is the one on the left a fucking dude? lmao probably a tranny, they're all fucking crazy anyway.

Its the black KKK

The Rule of Three (also Three-fold Law or Law of Return) is a religious tenet held by some Wiccans/Pagans. It states that whatever energy a person puts out into the world, be it positive or negative, will be returned to that person three times. Some subscribe to a variant of this law in which return is not necessarily threefold.

>Bunch of Wiccans and "hedge witches"
>Circlejerk on tumblr
>Literally make autistic posts about how "Loki" made their keys fall behind the couch so they'd lose them and be late for work because he's "such a joker"
>Are 99% fandom oriented
>Too afraid to throw a real curse because they think it will bounce back on them so they just cast "binding spells" instead

I think we're safe.

I came here from /x/ and I can confirm that witchs ain't shit but ho's with sticks

BURN ALL COMMUNISTS

Terrible even at larping. This is probably the actual reason why "witches" were burned. I can understand why our ancestors would have wanted to burn the original tumblr crowd into damnation.

No, I'm sure we can all have a reasonable civilized discus- BURN THE WITCH!!!!!

This. Dumb cunts are dumb. Playing around with forces beyond their comprehensions.

no wicked witch in the universe is a match for the POWER OF KEK

Also they don't even know the symbolism of the left hand and right hand path in coexistence is meant to show a balance of opposites (love and hate) what they are trying to do is throw the balance out of whack which always corrects its self and it always does so with consequences to those that try to disrupt the balance
>Tl;Dr: They are just hurting themselves through spiritual Gardner level larping

They're real power is when you unmask them. You realize that no one can be this hideous so you kill yourself. Fortunately it's more effective against they're own since they implode realizing that not everyone is beautiful.

They're real power is when you unmask them. You realize that no one can be this hideous so you kill yourself. Fortunately it's more effective against they're own since they implode realizing that not everyone is beautiful.

Wouldnt be the first time Ive been "hexed" or "cursed"

Fuck Im cursed to browse this shit hole till the day I die anyhow, whatever they can whip up with their heathen witchcraft would be a blessing desu.

hhmmmm?

Well my whites.. Witchunt is about to start!

hell yes my man