Women hate thread

Women hate thread

Is this a game of thrones thing?

it's not that the women are in power that's the problem, it's that they are huge pieces of shit and retarded with power.

That image is my biggest problem with the show.
#RecastDanyAsAMale

Wait...That'd make Jon a Faggot and a Uncle Fucker...

Yes.

I've never seen people say that women ruling in GoT are unrealistic. Just that they are all, all of them, terrible fucking characters who have no idea how to rule.

Been reading Elliot Rodger's manifesto recently, it's been pretty good so far. He did nothing wrong

>make show with women in power
>women are shit at it and fuck everything up

seems like everything checks out, dunno what y'all are complaining about

exactly, i wouldn't even call it a feminist show,
although the writers think that it should be, it never turns out to put them in a respectable light.

yeah it's pretty gay. female leaders have shown themselves over and over again to be worse at the job than their male counterparts. no man with self respect bends his knee to a women, especially not in those times

I think men have had more of the 5th. Unless youre saying its better to fuck a dead women then a dead man. Im pretty sure back in out loot and pillage days no one gave a shit as long as it was fresh, or stopped if it was during the rape.

if it was non cows women who are sexy in games our feminist overlords would be bitching not realistic representation

Great novel with a live ending. Literary masterpiece

I honestly cant think of something I read with a women ruler and they were any good. Which is weird cause you can make them anything you want. But all you need to do is look to bloody mary to find out why you shouldnt have women rulers.

women are the root of all evil.

i think people got carried away with GoT

cersei is literally willing to do anything to be in charge, she's continually vicious and stupid (more obvious in the books)

dragon bitch is a mary sue, but jon snow is obviously going to be the winner and bang the shit out of her. the whole anti-slavery thing to me seemed to be a really obvious lack of maturity that she got punished for constantly

sansa still doesn't actually do jack shit but be an ice queen, which is genuine character development given how lame she used to be

the middle eastern girls are the only genuine case for muh girl power except they're all dead now due to literally one guy demolishing them

Read Anders Breivik's followed by the Unabomber's manifesto. There's some massive redpilling.

Anders and Ted predicted the leftist endgame.

If the women in power right now in GoT weren't colossal fuckups or poorly written characters at this time, I wouldn't care for their gender.

Somehow, though, the show only put them in a bad light for me, especially as it became obvious somewhere in the later seasons that a feminist agenda was being pushed. Almost all main characters that are authority figures in the show are currently women. I think the most cringeworthy, though, is Daenerys, particularly all the cuck men lining up to be cucks to her.

Those are clearly wyverns.
Ice queen/iron maiden tropes exist.
Female mages don't have power?

In the books, they are not appealing men. Especially this knight.

I think that when it comes to these sorts of stories where you have a lot of female characters there is some sort of fetish involved on the part of the author.

When I was younger, single, and a virgin, I used to write and draw more female characters in my stories. After I got married and was able to satisfy my sex drive, I stopped caring so much about having female characters. Also there's pandering. Seems to me that Game of Thrones doesn't have a lot of enriching diversity, so they put more female characters in lead positions as a means to stick us in the eye in some other fashion.

He should have stayed dead anyway.

Making Khal Drogo and that twink brother of her gay would be the bigger tragedy.

This makes me so mad. The fact that whoever did this can't understand even medieval fantasy worlds need an internal set of rules and structure for suspension of disbelief to work. Yes, in a medieval fantasy setting, a dragon makes sense but a woman overpowering a 6'5 heavily built man in a swordfight does not.
By that same logic, why don't people simply teleport from one place to another? It's just fantasy bro!

So they are admitting a woman with power is a fantasy?

Ironically there has been some raven message teleportations in the latest season of got

Read books, disregard film adaptations

Feminist troll

That is because the people who write these things have no idea either.

The only time I don't hate a good female hero is when they're wizards/sorceresses. The whole "womym knight" or other shit like that is fuck bullcrap. Men > Women in Martial Prowess. PERIOD.

LowerPhysicalFitnessStandardsForWomanInTheMilitary.jpeg