Dating a taller girl

I'll assume that ~40% of the members of this board have known a woman. (No shame if you haven't.) I'll further assume that among those 40% of members, you've at some point dated a girl who wasn't "your type". Currently, I'm talking to a girl who's 6 feet tall. I'm 5'10 when I wake up.

What do, Sup Forums?

>inb4manlet

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/short/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't be a manlet and the issue doesnt exist. Remember you need to add at least 2 inches to any chick to account for heels.

Don't mention her height. Don't ever be the little spoon. Encourage her to wear heels. Make her feel like a petite girl. Tall girls often have low self esteem so you should work to build her up.

i would love to date a taller girl. but getting to a certain height the proportions start to get track frequently.

fucking manlet, kys

5'10 ain't manlet but you're at the official cutoff, 5'9 and under is manlet category

>tfw 7554567'651515919

Yeah the heels thing is real deal breaker for slot of women. I've had friends who will refuse to wear heels with their short boyfriend because they "don't won't to embarass him". And of course all I hear about how the date went was how she wished she could wear her heels again when she goes out.

Being a 5'11 woman my advice is if it doesn't bother you then don't bring it up. I used to have low self esteem when I was younger but as I got older and got complimented on my height and long legs it boosted it.

Bump this thread.

t. Manlet

Knock her up and make some big guys

Manlet is a state of mind. This is what manlets will never learn.

6'1" is the manlet cutoff. Sorry to disappoint

I can't seem to get into anything romantically with shorter girls, which somewhat sucks but since I,m a manlet it's also kind of a blessing. Tall girls like me for some weird ass reasons. First gf crushed on me without I ever needed to make a move.

you're dating a mistake
only men need to be tall
women should be stocky and curvy 5'8 is the cutoff, but 6'0+ is a dumpster fire

they'll be big for you

I'm 6'3 and I still feel like a Manlet when I see people 6'5+.

>taller gf bullies me about my height

>5'10

Pretty much this.

I will add, impregnate amazon women to create ubermen, unless you're a manlet.

I'm so tall my head hits the sun if I'm not careful but feel emasculated as fuck by the guys that go all the way through the wormholes and back.

I was once a manlet like you. But then I started working out, and stopped worrying about what people thought of me. Grew 3 inches in a little over a month.

cut her legs lol

Girls that are 6'0 expect to date shorter guys. It's even less of a deal for them than for other girls. Don't sweat it.

>only talks girls love me
>first gf crushed on me

They just have a Godzilla fetish.

Psssh that's absurd

Why would a man knock a roastie up before throwing her out of a plane?

>tfw 5'4" manlet too coward to KHS
>tfw most women are taller than you

Don't fuck it up.

give her the dick

For once I agree with a faggot

to give her a little hope of being something other than a penis house. then you take that little shred of feeling from her when you push her out, because after all she's just a roastie.

5u

Jesus Christ guys, its just height. Don't be insecure about it, nobody actually gives a fuck

Kek.

She was the best friend of my own best friend's girlfriend, we ate lunch together while I was in college cause my college and their high school was in the same building. I was a super shy socially awkward guy at the time so I dunno what made her interested, she always gushed with excitement whenever I talked about fucking video games. Never really thought she was interested in me, and I never really was interested in her.

Then my Best friend had a birthday party at his Gf's house and I went, she was there. Most people who went spent the night there in sleeping bags, mine was next to her. I woke up at like 5 am and she was awake, she looked at me and smiled, it went for a few minutes then I somehow mustered the courage to reach for her fingers and she held my hand, then I went and kissed her.

In retrospect it was fucking weird and I never expect something like that to ever happen again, it sounds like a made up story.

>tfw 5'10" King of Manlets who is literally, quintessentially, proverbially, figuratively undateable
>women literally do not even consider me to be attractive or appealing as anything other than a platonic acquaintance

>meanwhile my 5'5" manager gets to fuck literally every single girl in the office...only because he's the manager
>every moment I see him walking around with that smug fucking smirk on his face reminds me why people shoot up their workplaces
>he's already overtly approached 2 girls from my training class (class of 15) about fucking them so they can get preferential treatment on the job
>overt as in "if you got with me I could treat you better" and "I saw the way you used to dress when you were in training, why don't you dress like that anymore"
>one of them fucked him in a threesome with another degen we work with
>meanwhile I'm forced to live at home because my fatass mom refuses to find a fucking job
>haven't had a gf in 6 years, just turned 25
>mfw genuinely considering cracking open a book on Solomonic Demons and making a sigil/sacrifice so I can get out of this fucking rut
I'm fucking losing it, brehs

>5'10
>5

Kys

Being the little spoon is great. I'm 6'4 though do I don't have to follow dumb rules to feel like a big guy

reddit.com/r/short/

>6'1 is manlet cutoff
T. 6'9 manlet

sorry to say but anything under 7'1" is a manlet.

"Height doesn't matter in bed"

Works almost everytime tbqh.

I'm 6'1", and women taller than me are creepy imho.

don't sweat it mang, just go for it

Everyone knows that 9'11" is the official manlet cut off point

Kys manlet

hot share stories

>pic
She has a fox on her sweater, I like that. Would date.

I dated a girl who was in heels a full 3 inches taller than me (I'm 6 feet tall). My biggest regret was not going for it and letting her do whatever she wanted to me.

>7 inches
>tfw mommy gf
>takes care of useless me
:3

My girlfriend is my exact height. I make her wear heels so when people look at us they know im alpha. Id make myself even shorter if i could just to trigger lanklets

That's not that much of a difference OP. She just can't wear heels with you :D but she wouldn't be able to with most guys.

I love being 5'1" desu

>tfw 6'4 and no gf

Literally height doesn't do anything to help you.

lol manlet *laughing crying face emoji*

I'm 5'5 when I'm sleeping.

Height doesn't exist. Confidence does.

I fuck what I want when I want. Im short but im a monster. you dont have to know that but the girls in my area do. hell call me 5-0 and id still take care of business. it would be fun like that lol

How the FUCK does that meme advice help me when I have literally nothing to be confident about

Tall girls are usually a sign of good genes / family. How tall are the guys in the family? If everyone is around 6,2 or below 6,4 then perfect. If they're like basketball player size then maybe you want someone 5,10 or so

are you handsome?

First day at the job?

Breed her so your offspring won't suffer from being short. Improve the genetics of your offspring.

are you cute user? funny?

>I'm 5'10 when I wake up
>when I wake up
sorry to say, but if you care about this, you're a manlet

My gf is like 5 inches talled than me. Also white with blue eyes (spanish family), no fucking joke. I get so many jealous looks when we walk around because I'm a 5'6 manlet. No, I'm not white in the slightest if you must know.

Careful you don't get deported, dreamer.

Then find something.

I'm taking private piano lessons, I naturally sing very well. Physically I'm a skinny manlet but girls love dem songs.

Tall girls feel some weird solidarity with short guys, and I think they also want to have shorter offspring so that any potential females don't share their dreaded fate of being a tall female.

Which is stupid, because I don't think anyone barring someone who is covertly homosexual or someone who is extremely insecure would ever turn down a tall girl for sex or otherwise. I take no issue with tall women at all, they're better because there's even more of her to grope/chew on/slam into oblivion.

They're like spiders in that they're way more afraid of you than you are of her.
She's probably deathly afraid that you'll be the umpteenth guy to leave because she's a giraffe

>argentine humor

>tfw bean
>stand at 6', clear 6'1 in muh work boots
>drifted up and down the west coast for a bit after da muhreens
>decide to move in with dad in some small community in CenCal so we can save some money and I can go to trade school
>towered above people in LA and SoCAl
>in this town, 6' is the average height
>driving down to Mojave to visit a fellow evil doge
>mfw finally notice the fucking sign that calls the town I live in "Little Sweden"

Boy do I love it here guys, its comfy as fuck, the people at the church I started going to love me, I'm the only beaner around and I'd venture this place is more Swedish than Stockholm

I cant honestly evaluate my own aesthetics but I'm not ugly. Not fat either. Definitely not /fit/ though. I can be funny if I pretend to give a shit.

Dont think that'll work in my favor. All the women my age want money and good looks. They could give a fuck how well I sing.

I'm 6'9". Tallest I had was 6'3" and blew my mind.

think of her like a surfboard/

She makes fun of my height and calls me names like manlet and beta and tells me to get on my knees

I'm french.

So no.

Yeah. Women are shallow as fuck. I know i'm surrounded by them and have taught myself that looks and money aren't the key to a happy relationship. Pretend you give a shit, make a girl laugh. That's how my ex boyfriend got me and he was 5'8"

Feels good being 5'9 and engaged to a 5'10 doctor. Get to travel, not expected to work, just have to look pretty and provide babies, manlet life is sweet.

I'm 5'11" and my gf is 6'2"

feels good man.

Thats fucking embarrassing

What if I'm 6'4 and want tall aryan ubermen for children? Then dating a 6'0 or 6'1 woman is great. Granted I'm only with a 5'9 right now

Dont think that will work for me when all the other age can pick from guys who make more money or are /fit/ter but they aren't as funny.

Thx anyway.

All the other women my age**

Does she not care that she's taller than you? Does she wear heels around you? I'm surrounded by tall women and I don't think I'm gonna move away since its so comfy around here.

Take advantage of this feminized society, all I do is work out, play vidya and smoke weed, I'm probably the happiest cunt on pol, I don't give a single shit about other peoples perceived ideas of masculinity, I get to live a life I enjoy.

>tfw 6 2
>tall girls are my fetish
>only girl taller than me I know is the qt Russian bodybuilder cougar at the gym
It hurts lads ;_;

Just be confident is not just a meme, im 5'8 when I wake up and my girl is 5'10 and thicc, I tell her to wear heels cause it turns me on since her tits are gigantic and they are right in my face.

only rule I have is that you have to be able to lift her up so get to working out and just learn to talk along the way.

Could be worse
>I'm in your position
>This actually never stopped me from banging/dating Stacey's, though
>Then I start losing my hair
>Was playing on expert level and doing exceptionally well still
>Now I'm on nightmare mode and I've become a reclusive nazi

Sounds like women your area arent as shallow as the tag-chasers in mine

>tag-chasers

Oceanside or J-Ville?

Neither.

29 Palms? Those cunts are particularly ghastly

Nothing wrong with that. Enjoy yourself.

No. Worse.

Just be yourself user; it honestly worked for me.

My Mom is taller than my Dad. By quite much. Somehow I never noticed this when I was young, for a very long time.
Thanks to this im tall too.
So I would recommend it.

Well I'm 6'7 but whenever I see someone like 6'10 I feel like a manlet.

Even girls are 7' these days.

Right bros.?

>Encourage her to wear heels
No cunts houyld ever wear heels. They'r gross and only ugly whores wear them.