Tfw you have no choice but to race mix

>be a ginger
>have crushes on blonde haired blue eyed girls your whole life
>rejected by them all because of your ginger balls
>white women would rather reproduce with niggers, beaners and Muslims
>have no choice but to date a negress after 22 years of being a kissless virgin
>find out the mom of your blonde neighbor you had a crush on is mad that you're dating a negress and not her blonde daughter
> Tfw

Did the thought ever cross your mind to get a redhead girl?

Ginger females are even more averse to ginger men than brunette and blonde while women are. It's seen as incestuous. Anyway look at who prince Harry is marrying. Hundreds of years of an untainted white Anglo Saxon bloodline is tainted because white women would rather have a nigger lipped Muslim baby than a ginger baby. It's actually really sad.

mfw

just use the whole "gingers were kissed by fire" meme from Game of Thrones, you'll convince some nerd girl

dheads are seen as undesireable because they are believed in folklore to be the devil's children and have red hair because they were conceived during their mother's menstruation.A welsh proverb says "os bydd goch, fe fydd gythreulig" or "if he's redhaired then he is of the devil".

they're only for anglos

chad tier ginger here. literally no problem banging white women. i'm exotic

Move to Africa and do it there, we don't need more ugly niglets in America.

It would be really cool to see some dominant red head genes out there.

I can't attract white women to save my life. All I want is an aryan gf. I don't want to breed with my negress because I'm too racist to raise mulattos. Plus In 2035 my kids will be saying "FUCK YOU DAD I SAW THE THREAD YOU MADE ON YOUR EMPEROR ZUCKERBERG ENFORCED HISTORY LOG"

Indeed, if only they all had the decency to leave and take as many as they can.

propaganda
race mixers are trash and their children are worse off

asians swarmed me since i was 13 but ive always been good looking. married one.

im a two tone masterrace. ginger beard, light brown hair, crystal blue eyes.

>mfw niggers claim to be people of colour

redheads dont date redheads normally

I have red hair and blue eyes which is the rarest combination. My genes will be squandered never to be seen again whether I don't reproduce or reproduce with my black girlfriend. It's fucked up that I have been dating my black gf for five years and I can't picture my kids as black. I can only picture having kids that look exactly like me. I must find a blonde haired blue eyed wife to reproduce with. But I can't get one. Meanwhile the new Swedes are making Muslim nigger babies with beautiful blonde haired blue eyed Swedish women by raping them

Ginger men are the JUST of white men; i dont think ive ever seen a red-headed chad

It's a shame really, any other girl is a race mixing fetish desu

Im red haired, blue eyed. Passed my alpha genes on to my son, who is also ginger/blue. Do I win at life?

Yep I'm a beta ginger who can't get a white wife so I guess I'm okay with this

Tfw you want to be a white nationalist but jews have convinced white women that they would rather reproduce with Muslim refugees than ginger white man who made his confirmation in the Catholic Church