Shingeki no Kyojin / SnK

Waiting for Crunchyroll. YH a cute.

I just want Bert to find peace.

Soon.

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

How long until CR? I want to read MT's inner monologue.

You're late.

Soon.

Unfortunately, my toaster and its internet connection is not as good as it used to be.

Hell yeah.

Hopefully YAH return next arc.

Noice.

This looks more like manlet and Sasha.

Mikasa and Sasha look pretty similar in a lot of panels. Sometimes Hange too.

Yeah, at least when Mikasa has a calm expression. Levi and Ymir also sometimes look alike in a few panels.

Reminder Armin's plan will work well at first only to go horribly wrong, just like Erwin's plan in this chapter.

Reminder that*

As long as both BR live I'm fine with it.

I think it will go well. Usually whoever has the upperhand in the middle of the fight will lose at the end.

I can't see how Bert could fall for any plan right now. As if he doesn't know what is his titan's biggest weakness in the firs place. He will fall for it only if Isayama conveniently dumbs him down.

I hope so. I don't want Bert to die ;_;

I am going to post this in every thread until you fap to it.

Same, but I'm afraid at least one of them will go soon. Armin's plan involving his sacrifice makes me worry even more.

>Armin's plan involving his sacrifice makes me worry even more.
He obviously wants to force CT to use the steam attack again and weaking him even more.

I already did, get something new.

I always thought Armin being the narrator gave him armor from dying anytime soon. He strikes me as being one of that last characters to die.

And how would that make him lose? I mean Bertolt managed to use enough steam to stay as a skeleton, then exploded and he remained unscratched after the reveal. What could Armin possibly do to actually kill him?

Historia a best.

>Levi shreking Monkey Trouble then screaming to the heavens about his promise to Erwin won't be animated until 2037
Why fucking live? I'm not a fujo fag by any means and I normally hate yaoi shit, but fuck if that wasn't emotional.

Whenever the humans get confident and hopeful that victory is at hand, the tables immediately turn on them.

Well, that just what we needed. Mankasafag 2.0.

Absolutely disgusting

Yeah but so far the humans seem to believe they're fucked.

He'll be weakened enough so Eren can fight him. Maybe there is also a reason we didn't see Reiner this chapter. Maybe there is something off about him.

This. Even if Bert isn't in his titan form, I don't see him having issues running away or facing of characters one on one, especially if Reiner is there to back him up.

Now if they gang up on him in human form, that could be another story. My hope is BR escapes again with Eren and then it gives Isyama another reason to keep mc characters and JSC alive.

EM is cute!

>the tables immediately turn on them.
That already happened in this fight.

>What could Armin possibly do to actually kill him?
Armin will only weaken him, Eren will fight him.

Yeah, it was a good moment.

>wanting the literal bore of the series to live when literally everyone else is more interesting than him
The blubbering bumblrinas are here.

>Maybe there is also a reason we didn't see Reiner this chapter
REEEEE
Actually I agree. I'm not too fond of soldier Reiner theories but "he transferred the brain to the titan" sounds a lot like "now he's a mindless titan". Better than dying but it sounds like a last resort. Again I don't see how he could die, unless he has a huge cooldown for another explosion.

I felt nothing and I am generally a cry baby.

Bert has always been popular on here but nice bait.

Best shingekis.

Shh.

ErwL, BR, YH, EL, all the same sunken shit.

Shh, let him rest for a bit.

Who cares?

I don't think he'll die, but maybe captured.

EM EH EA YH EL JM BR BA RH are all sunk and I don't know why you keep arguing about them.

Bert specifically said he'd keep his memories. He's not a mindless titan.

I wish because I can't let him go ;-; but humanity right now has no horses and almost no manpower. Out of the shifters, the only one with actual plot armor is Zeke and that's because he vaguely mentioned his father this chapter.

Connie's mother and Illse's titan had their memories too.

BR is the ony sunken ship.

Just let anons have their fun.

Even if sunken I still think they have the most beautiful relationship in the manga, romantic or platonic.

Q&As?

I find abusive relationships more beautiful personally.

Reiner and Armin are wearing sport bras.

There's a rumor on 2ch about Mikasa peeling potatoes but I'm not sure if that's legit.

The only person capable of killing Reiner is Eren, and he's off facing Bert. The chances of Reiner dying, at least in the next chapter, is very low.

And before you mention the Thunder Spears, they only have like five left. Nowhere near enough to disable and kill him.

I want them to survive and work out their relationship for the better.

I find Bert and Reiner to have a great relationship as well. Personally I'm more of a fan of Armin and Eren's friendship as far as "yaoi" goes.

How is that abusive? Unless you are from bumblr.

>live through the war against titans only to end up being thrown in jail for pedophilia

Let's hope manlet's asshole can handle prison

>And before you mention the Thunder Spears, they only have like five left.
If he's mindless they're more than enough.

EH is canon.

Dumblr thinks they treat each other with love and that they're very gay. In reality Bert is just Reiner's lapdog, even if both care about each other.

>falling for obvious bait
If anything, you are newfag.

Even if they do, Reiner will always be thinking about Connie.

>saying BR is abusive is bait
KEK. Maybe the user picked the wrong word but they're definitely dysfunctional.

>implying you aren't the newfag
Didan and her herd of elephants get off on delusions and headcanons of Bort abuse. It's like their burger addiction.

Fake.

Why do people send so many retarded question and why are they picked? They could ask fun things that don't require spoiling the story.

He's not a mindless titan, and I have no idea why you think he might be. Reiner was conscious after his head was blown up, he just didn't have the strength to move. He screamed to give the signal to Zeke, and laid down when Bert asked him to. He was perfectly aware of his surroundings and that he was a warrior.

They're usually good questions Isayama just avoids them with stupid answers.

Even if he's mindless the armor is still hard.

I bet he handled worse things in the underground.

I don't think he might be, relax. I'm just not discarding the possibility completely, and it's much better than expecting him to be a soldier.

The other user said he found beautiful. I was alluding to that but ok.

EH may be canon but YH can be cute.

How is something related to Mikasa peeling potatoes not stupid?

EH is not canon though.

Good thing age of consent is 14 then.

I think they asked what Mikasa was good at or something

I just don't understand how so many people can think he's a soldier when there are so many holes in that theory.

He answered that before. She is good at singing.

>he
You mean suits-neechan.

I don't. Like I said I find that theory irritating.

I don't think Erenhisu is canon but I can give you that they have a cute relationship and I'm glad that Historia was able to make such a great friend in Ymir's absence.

But we know what she's actually good at is being edgy queen.

Shame that Isayama confirmed this chapter that EAr and JM are canon.

ErwL was canonized though, I don't know what you're talking about. Last chapter manlet asked Erwin to marry him (old school kneeling in front of him and promising to protect his smile) and this chapter we have manlet wreaking the shit out of the faggot who hurt his husbando. You can't get more canon than that, dead or alive.

Armin was dry humping RT, while JM just shared the same panel once.

>pulling numbers out of your ass

>mfw when anons said CT vs AT would be a good fight in the past
Even with CT getting thinner, I can't see how AT would have a chance against him.

Armin said if CT uses his steam attack too much and generally stays too long in his titan for he won't be able to move anymore.

But user don't you know that being in the same panel is confirmation on canon status?

>I'll take what is japans national age of consent for 200

Nice. This is why I like YHfags more than shitty EMfags.

*form

At least JH isn't then