99. GLASSES

POWER GAP OF THE UNIVERSE
ONLY THE DEAD CAN KNOW PEACE FROM THIS AWFUL TASTE TIER

999999. PURPLE HOMOBAIT

I need to watch this asap

>jelly Nico
Muh dick.

Alright listen up you nerds.

Some of this is a bit of conjecture but based on previous experience with Okada anime and some general anime cliches in general, here's how things are going to go down

-KacchonXSonozaki will be definite. Or he will like Sonozaki. They clearly have a history that he doesn't remember and I'm like 90% convinced she is doing this entire story for him.

-More importantly, Kacchon can't end up with Chidori because she already coddles his already existing behavior too much.

-Tenga will like Chidori eventually. This one depends on where they go with his character but right now he's seeming like a bro. Too much of a bro. The kind of bro that gets too close to the situation and ends up liking a character they were trying to help fall in love with another character a la Toradora

-Now I don't know what's going on with Nico. Either she wants the attention that it seems she's not getting or she actually likes Tenga. There's enough evidence for both. More episodes are needed

-Yuta and Maki will fug. They will fug hard. But more realistically, Yuta will show Maki the wonders of pure vanilla love to save her from being a sad wreck all the time

>Chidori
>best

Not on my watch

>Kacchon can't end up with Chidori
This is wrong. It's love, you stupid idiot.

>implying she objectively isn't
I don't even want to know what kind of disability one must have to think otherwise.

No user he can't. And I'll tell you why

First of all, childhood friends. They just don't win

Second of all, the reason I stated above. If we think romantic terms in the sense of character development, Kacchon falling for Sonozaki eventually through the gaining of his emotions and Chidori being able to let him go would be the best development for both of them

Third, and this is the most important one, Chidori kind of confessed too early in the show. Now this one I have seen happen enough times for it to be a straight up staple of Okada but when a character makes romantic feelings known before it's closer to the end of the show, it's honestly not going to go well for them. Gif related

Nico, the protector of Tengas.

I want her to rape me

>Nico being jealous of ChidoriXTenga
>That smug victory after comparing breasts
She just continues to be more and more of the best girl.

Nico has some really awesome Nicos. I never noticed

Nico episode when?

Is that really an accurate translation? Looks to be localized for the streamfag audience. I doubt any girl in Japan would say those exact words to someone, even by Okada's standards of fluid dialog.

She does say "Doutei ja nai" so yeah

Is this a 2hu?

I really do like the theme of the socialized version of the 7 deadly sins.

Their titles don't really seem what they're supposed to represent, but it's obvious Indifference, Self Loathing, Keeping Up Appearances, and General Hatred are among the actual sins.

Masochist has not had any screen time lately honestly

He is plot relevant so they're saving his story for last.

So Sonozaki is the Noe of this generation?

So Nico likes Tenga I guess.

Kinda odd

Anyone got a link to the last thread

Most of Tenga's development is probably going to happen through Chidori and I'm honestly really not looking forward to it.

He wants to murder/hurt Kacchon specifically for some reason and I don't think it's because he's gay for him, since it would be just excessive.

>typical dense main character

will this cliche ever die?

He is going to get a subplot with Nico. It's going to be a love hexagon.

S O O N
O
O
N

It was pretty funny when he just got lost after all the build up.

I thought this was gonna turn into a fight series and each one was gonna gain a special power but I guess I was wrong

See, I agree with this but I want Tenga to end up with Nico

Why that?

>implying it won't turn to a harem

just look at the ED, it's clear that it was two girls, not one.

Unless one of the two was MC, which is retarded.

Even though I prefer NicoXTenga, that's even worse. I wish this show had gone for a more 'power of friendship' type vibe, considering its themes. It's cliche, but not as cliche as terrible romance issues.

>Okada
>Harem

>Okada
>Not having romance issues as part of the plot

People often take the sins too literally and miss what they actually embody. I think only Envy and Pride still retain the original sense of what they embody, but the other five could be renamed Materialism, Waste, Obsession, Apathy, and Hatred.

Hexagon implies six people. Chidori, Sonozaki, Tenga, MC, Nico and ...?

By the way, if there was ever any doubt who's going to end up with who, it's pretty much confirmed through the merchandising.

>just look at the ED, it's clear that it was two girls, not one.
Pretty sure that's supposed to be Sonozaki and Kacchon when they were together in the facility, you know, from the flashback scenes?

would make the show better desu

what's with this okada meme everywhere

Kinda mad Okada was hired to write this, this show has so many little details in every scene it's very pleasing to watch.

Really? I'm looking at the later episodes being "lol Noriko go fuck Katsuhira because wounds n shit" then some ntr happens and it'll all return to the circle of life or something

Mari Okada. The writer

being that dense is relatable

Newfags trying to fit in

I don't like this one

>kachon gets his money back not for his sake but for the people around him
It's a improvement but the faggot is still broken

MC isn't getting with Sonozaki because she is already dead, don't you retard pay attention?

That was the original idea for it. Would've been interesting to see it go that route.

proof?

Explain

It was kinda painful to watch at first when Kacchon and Sonozaki were standing in that hallway, but I'm glad that it turned around. Chidori was way too adorable again in this episode, even made me tear up a bit.

Really liking the way this show is going.

Is the eyeball on her hat a reference to Midori in Uchuu Patrol? Trigger confirmed for bros?

>inb4 Sonozaki is just a robot

>That was the original idea for it.
sauce on that?

Why though? Figure that out before shipping.

It's a guess. But it just seemed like she was clearly jealous of Chidori this episode

I think he's talking about this scene. Allthough I don't really saw it as Nico liking Tenga, but then again, I don't have a better explanation.

Did you watch the last episode? It was constantly hinted at. Or are you just thick?

I thought Nico was blushing at Sonozaki instead of Tenga, now I feel retarded.

She's a robot idol.

You're just primed to see it that way. It could turn out to be something else.

Not that user but it could easily refer to Chidori hogging all the attention this episode and her being left out. Considering her character and all.

Why didn't Chidori end up with Tenga?

Another user said it could just simply be her desperate for any attention, which is possible. Like how Nico started dancing when Hisomu was the center of attention in episode 4.

A crush is also equally possible, however.

Her seiyuu did a pretty good job with that freakout towards squirrel boy.

>Originally, Okada’s script was more of a traditional battle anime. The meat were the fighting scenes with the gimmick of the characters’ fighting potential being enhanced by sharing their wounds and that being their double-edged sword: you can fight more because you share your wounds, but if you’re injured too much everyone dies together. However, the script evolved because director Kobayashi told Okada that more focus should be on the characterization

translated/summarized from PASH magazine

There's a lot more reasons to like Tenga than there is to like Katsuhira.

Close. She's a clone. They must have tried experimenting with using clones for the kizuna system several years ago. The girl who jumped died. The Sonozaki in the present timeline is one of her clones.

>she sees your ___

>It could turn out to be something else.
Okada
She seemed excited and jumped around for that, though. In the dinner scene she was simply glaring. She also jumped to defend Tenga in the one fight. They've had a few interactions in previous episodes already, I think assuming she likes him is pretty reasonable.
I still like Chidori with him better

oh right on.
that would've been a neat gimmick I think
what special power would everyone have

Probably she is a cyborg with memories from Kacchon's 'mysterious' guinea pig partner.

>They've had a few interactions in previous episodes already
Besides the groping, was there anything at all?

>speculating ships in a Okada series
It's like you didn't watch Nagi no Asukara

What if she's a clone and also a robot? And each clone has expiration date, so they commit suicide at the end of their lifespan. Hence her saying that Katsuhira isn't like one of them, because he's an actual human bean.

>even made me tear up a bit.
Brace yourself then for the inevitable NTR and Chidoris complete breakdown. Being best girl AND childhood friend is a level of suffering that no one deserves.

Tenga is annoying as fuck though. He's fun to watch as a character, but he'd be a real pain to hang around. I guess he and Nico would go along great together, but he better stay away from Chidori.

Machete

Does praising her and accepting her as being weird count?

Would you be strong enough to carry Chidori, Sup Forums?

She's not a robot because she has a kiznaiver scar. She does, right?

We don't know.

>waiting for Asenshi

>Tenga is annoying as fuck though.
For Chidori, but to Nico he's probably a riot. He's gregarious, handsome in a roguish way, very tough, and even has a kind of chivalrous manner to his actions. In Nico's eyes he's probably like some kind of weird Robin Hood punk character. All the stuff about him that probably turns other people (like how violence is his first solution to almost everything, or how he apparently has no concept of personal space) doesn't even phase her.

I need more Nico.

She was seen completely naked in this episode by Nico and Chidori. If she had a huge scar on her neck, surely they would've noticed?

Unless they were too mesmerized by her boobies to pay attention to anything else.

Worst girl and worst boy

Has anyone update the reactions per episode image yet? I only have the old one

Why do I feel Sonozaki's ass is weird?

By the way, you got the point.

I don't think he's gonna be impressed with your bellybutton.

Top chemistry.

Nico was only seeking attention, I don't think she likes Tenga

Yeah, i've carried girls before both piggyback and princess style, and i don't lift for shit

Is Hisomu ever not smiling?