Are blacks even human?

Are blacks even human?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L6mBZSQdGCE?t=270
youtu.be/B-S4u7LgneA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

No

they were once farm equipment, now they are the cause of most of the problems in the world today.

Africa tried to solve this by giving them their own farms to be equipment on, but it didn't work.

My friend is a cop, just heard a story about a 16 year old black kid who called the cops because his dad beat the shit out of him. My cop friend approached the father and asked him why he did it, he said it was because he said his younger sister said he stuck his dick in her mouth. My cop friend gave the younger sister who couldn't have been older than five a mouth swab test, turned out it was true.

All these niggas and bitches still hatin,
I used to be ballin but now im bill gatin'

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

(((City People)))

All people are genetically very similar (over 99% identical), so yes they are as human as you are.

Yes, if you can fuck one and have a child that can reproduce, it is technically the same species as you.

Go read origin of species or a biology book for 5 minutes.

wayne is one of few republican anti blm rappers... yet hes poster child of pols rap hate makes sense

Lol thought that was lil wayne for a second

Damn that's fucked up

Seriously. He's a righteous ass m'fer

No, but leave little Wayne outta this, he's redpilled af

... and chimps are 98% similar. What's your point?

Trash thread. Do not respond to such talk. Find real Sup Forums farther in the catalog. This thread exists to agitate and exasperate our new friends.

Read about Heather Hayer, thread in catalog.

lil wayne has a job and employs people, was married, has kids, did raise them, is not behind on taxes or bills afaik, probably does have aids but has a bout a year of college under his belt, is not illiterate, is not a fashion trend setter, and most of the time is too out of it to act like a wild monkey.

He also broke the law more than once, but his life was save by a white cop when he was a kid so he spoke out against blm.

He is also one of the most observably materially fulfilled people alive.

This is like what they say about the left not being able to meme. Racists are losing their touch.

fuck (you) leaf nigger

no

You kikes just can't stop trying to get us to hate lil wayne ever since he didn't take the racism bait with the taking a knee during the anthem fiasco.
Friendly reminder: Lil Wayne isn't racist to white people because when he was younger in the traphouse he got shot and two black cops stepped over his body and went searching the place. A white cop saw wayne on the ground, cursed the hell out of the black cops for not doing anything about it, scooped him up, and took him to the hospital.

This is an obvious psy op designed to make you think of lil wayne when you think of niggers.
Eat a dick, KikeOP.

watch this video about lil wayne

youll like him a bit more

youtu.be/L6mBZSQdGCE?t=270

>All people are genetically very similar (over 99% identical)

Canadians are 98% genetically similar to Americans.
There have even been (unsubstantiated) rumors that we can have viable offspring.
This has never been proven, because no one wants to fuck a Canadian.

I hear that they reproduce by rubbing their pale asses up against a beaver hut.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

yes, regrettably so. they are too close to be a separate species, but may qualify as a separate sub-species of human. there is a place holder name.

Homo-sapiens-africanes

How do you explain ligers?

Lil Wayne is GOAT

No wonder Rick and Morty is the best jewmerica can offer.

little wayne is pretty based

he says BLM doesnt matter

>they are too close to be a separate species

Species is a social construct, moreso than anything else.
>If Ooga-Booga and Um-FuFu get shitfaced and done make a babby
>We all done be de same, an sheeit!!

All this truly proves is that BOOZE is the catalyst for racemixing.

>No wonder Rick and Morty is the best jewmerica can offer.

Name the last thing filmed in Canada not filmed in a trailer park anyone gave a shit about.

Hell, name anything filmed in Canada without a trailer park.

I've always had more problems with country hicks then I did blacks and I moved from Chicago,Il to Kentucky.

They act just like niggers but it's worse because they are white.

Fuck off faggot, Lil Wayne is based.
Unironically /ournigger/

>I've always had more problems with country hicks then I did blacks
>then

t.Nigger.

Pretty much every movie you've ever seen was at least partially shot in Vancouver.

>paid by jews to act like a nigger and ruin society

>but he has money and therefore is a good person!

No it' not like that. You see white hicks here do the following.

>Listen to loud rap music
>Riding a pick up truck
>6 deep so they think they are hard
>Jump out all wearing baggy camos or hick jeans confederate flags with the sleeves cut off
>Fat dirty and smelly
>Like to try and punk people alone to seem hard

You see I have dealt with this my whole life.Except they were black and I could always fall back on thats just their culture. But when white people are doing that I can not. There is no explanation as to why they think they are also niggers.

a race cursed by God, the children of Ham

>Pretty much every movie you've ever seen was at least partially shot in Vancouver.

I'm old enough that I remember a time before movies had an HIV+ rating.

>No it' not like that.
t. nigger.

And a hearty Ooga Booga to you as well, my melanin enriched friend!
We Kangs.
My extensive collection of Dime Bags done prove my Royal Lineage, an sheeit.

What's wrong with the truck? Trucks are useful.

Lil Wayne is actually /ournigger/ though

Yeah, but that won't stop OP being blocked from entering the gates of heaven.

>I hear that they reproduce by rubbing their pale asses up against a beaver hut.
Kek

>But how come white bois are so creepy man??? amirite!!!???

>are chihuahua's really dogs?
Just fucking barely, but they're not equal to German Shepherds.

Fat Ky hick detected. Go back to your aunt/moms basement.

Yes, blacks are. Niggers on the other hand, they're really pushing it. There's a distinct line between a black person and a nigger.

youtu.be/B-S4u7LgneA

why even try this hard to defend lil wayne of all people. he's a gutter nigger who got lucky to be pimped out by Bird Man