/NEG/ - Norwegian Election General - NORWAY FOR NORWEGIANS EDITION

Today, norwegians went to the voting booths. Four more years seems likely.

Write english, or burger mods will delete.

----------------
----------------

some of /our/ people are winning. Still, uncucked for 4 more years.

We're hoping for Hoyre, Fremskrittspartiet to do good.

----------------
----------------

Results as of 23:20:

Arbeiderpartiet 27,4%
Hoyre 25,2%
Fremskrittspartiet 15,5%
Senterpartiet 10,6%
Sosialistisk Venstreparti 5,8%
Kristelig Folkeparti 4,4%
Venstre 4,0%
Miljopartiet De Gronne 3,0%
Rodt 2,2%
----------------
----------------

Live results:

valgresultat.no
nrk.no/valg/2017/resultat/
vg.no/valgnatt/2017/valg/storting/
aftenposten.no/norge/politikk/i/OM2gw/Resultater-fra-Stortingsvalget-2017#/
live.tv2.no/valg-2017

Other urls found in this thread:

arbeiderpartiet.no
theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/11/norways-rightwing-coalition-set-to-retain-power-by-slender-margin?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU Today main NEW H categories&utm_term=243264&subid=780461&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/11/norways-rightwing-coalition-set-to-retain-power-by-slender-margin?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU Today main NEW H categories&utm_term=243264&subid=780461&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2
twitter.com/voxpopulinor/status/907361134231126021
youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
twitter.com/BEASTIE_JOYCE/status/907325815549054976
twitter.com/eivindtraedal/status/907347949247717377
twitter.com/kari_kristensen/status/907335505842286593
twitter.com/anne_brit/status/907355122099003403
twitter.com/Ingerid_O/status/907320982662238209
twitter.com/gjertrudo/status/907363843927678979
twitter.com/Neha_Naveen/status/907328133438820352
twitter.com/freewayflowr/status/907475143403950080
youtube.com/watch?v=RONMM0ga1sE
dagbladet.no/nyheter/vil-ha-strengere-blasfemilov/66180618
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember what we fight for

Hail Breivik!

arbeiderpartiet.no

Stop getting ready for work and shitpost you lazy fucks

Stopp runkinga di å gjer deg klar til arbeid, din pikkslikker!

Sorry, I'd rather shitpost than this wageslavery but how else do I pay for dat kush?

Je bent zelf een pikslikker

submarine Paint your skin black and ask for gibs

"Yes mr Peterson can you explain who this white guy on your passport is?"

JEWS CAN'T TOUCH THIS

Looks like a narrow victory for the forces of Freedom? "Norway’s conservative prime minister, Erna Solberg, and her rightwing coalition government are set to hold on to power after defeating the centre-left opposition by the narrowest of margins, according to official projections.
Estimates based on a partial count of about 95% of votes cast in Monday’s general election gave 89 seats in the Storting – Norway’s 169-seat parliament – to Solberg’s Conservatives, their populist, anti-immigration Progress party coalition partners and two smaller centre-right parliamentary allies.
No Conservative-led government has secured a second term in office since 1985, so Conservative supporters at an election night party in an Oslo hotel erupted into loud cheers when the early predictions appeared.
>theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/11/norways-rightwing-coalition-set-to-retain-power-by-slender-margin?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU Today main NEW H categories&utm_term=243264&subid=780461&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2

GG lads.

You voted hard for the cuckservatives Hoyre and FRP
>They propsed a new gun ban right before the election
And you still voted for them
>Record high immigration, family reunion and (((integration))) during the last 4 years
and you voted for 4 more
>They sent civilian ships to the meds to ship negros from Libya to Europe
and you still voted for them
>They had a closed government meeting and decided to send norways special forces to train and arm the moderate beheaders and al qaeda in southern Syria.
and you still voted for them
>They supported the destruction of Libya, ruining the country on the order of Clinton, France and Israel, effectively manufacturing both the migrant crisis and the Syrian War
and you still fucking voted for the globalists again
>Siv Jensen, Hoyre and KRF secretly sold all our gold in 2003
and you still gave them your vote

Do you fail to understand that demography is everything? Norway has to be the most communistic country in the civilizes world, where a Liberalist party, FRP, who are pro-open borders, pro-Israel, pro-EU and motherfucking pro-integration is considered the best option.

This, fellow imbesiles, was not a win. This is another step in the slow death that is demographic hybrid-warfare. Oslo is already beyond lost, the elites have surrounded themselve with a docile multicultural buffersone.

Another 4 years will see a police state, no gun rights and ramping up the forced diversity for Stavanger, Kristiansand and Trondheim. It saddens me that you are incapable of seeing this.

It is true that the best of the nordics died off in the black plague. Those who remain truly are the niggers of the germanic race.

>fucking happily voting for pro-Israel Bildebergs cucks led by women

Archived it for you unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/11/norways-rightwing-coalition-set-to-retain-power-by-slender-margin?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU Today main NEW H categories&utm_term=243264&subid=780461&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2

HE LIVES

It seems to me like a better of two evils. So, with any luck there will be some ideological shift in Europe over the next 3 years.

>And a bunch of giraffes and shit for good measure!

bros, how bad is multi culti in your country?
lots of somalians?
What about other whites, or do you accept them?

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*ECHO*

>dfn you had to reise to Berlin to stemme for Frp.

twitter.com/voxpopulinor/status/907361134231126021

>>They propsed a new gun ban right before the election
how hard is it gonna be to get a gun legally?
do you have to be a Norwegian citizen to get one?
where do you get a gun illegally?

pašol nahui balvonas

Look what this rude person posted on his own facebook.Grrr

This user gets it.

>somehow something will happen

It was supposed to be my turn. Eid Mubarak

And what's your alternative, retard? Are AP, SV and fucking RODT AND MDG gonna be better for us?

Well, why not vote for progress party and make them the stronger than the neokike cuckservatives?
Kiss your guns goodbye, Olaf and prepare for EU membership.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Everyone knows that Norway is rightful Scottish clay. Don't forget the Battle of Largs, bumboys!

Exactly what I did, though. We got 4 more years of them in government and that is way more important than anything else.

I also don't hunt with a semiauto rifle so even if the new law somehow passes it won't affect me.

Redpill me on SV, MDG and Rödt. I heard they are even more of a joke than what I thought previously

Everyone should have voted Alliansen...

Scotland is just another of our former colonies. You grow up so fast.

I've never met a competent Norwegian. Claimjng squatter's rights isn't the same thing, Svon.

Competent? We brought some civilization and seamanship to your isles, mate. Don't sound so bitter.

Actual proponents of planned economy.

We already had seamanship and civilisation. Y'all brought shit. The Clyde shall rise again!

Only solution is coup d'etat
But about the gun ban, it's for semi autos right? Will it even be hard for practical shooters to obtain guns from the full retard Lovverk list? It's all fucking retarded though and fully based on feels from the communist 22nd July Commission. It's pure shit intel. It's not like completely banning a Ruger semi will completely prevent any future mass killings. Heck, there hasn't even been a mass killing here ever since. When will the truck of peace strike us? Will there be a truck ban proposal too?

Yes, but I know that and I mean like their members being hypocrites or retards. Like Moxnes owning a 20 million villa or the MDG founders being pretty much just dudeweedlmao

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

Why so they could have gotten 0,3%? Or 0,4%? Everyone should have voted for FrP, then they might have gotten another mandate or two, giving them more power to do as they want. All votes for Alliansen was wasted.

i'm a closet nazi and i voted for the commies for the lulz

>I also don't hunt with a semiauto rifle so even if the new law somehow passes it won't affect me.
>I did not have a semi-auto, so I did not speak out when they came for semi-autos
>when they came for the "sniper rifles" noone was left to speak out for me
Are you somehow retarded or just a thoughtless arsehole?

So glad it aint MDG. then canada would be my new home.

>Norgay
>relevant

who gives a shit about ur snownigger elections

What happened?

Did you fuck it up?

go back mr 56%

>doesn't show flag
Have fun living in a shithole

SALT
A
L
T

twitter.com/BEASTIE_JOYCE/status/907325815549054976

twitter.com/eivindtraedal/status/907347949247717377

twitter.com/kari_kristensen/status/907335505842286593

twitter.com/anne_brit/status/907355122099003403

twitter.com/Ingerid_O/status/907320982662238209

twitter.com/gjertrudo/status/907363843927678979

twitter.com/Neha_Naveen/status/907328133438820352

twitter.com/freewayflowr/status/907475143403950080

no, we had a great victory

>mfw winning

>It is true that the best of the nordics died off in the black plague.

Source?

Anders Behring Breivik FREE BREIVIK
youtube.com/watch?v=RONMM0ga1sE

The ban proposal is pandering to normies, at one point they say the gun used in utoya will be banned but then deviates and says magazine restrictions and banning the civilian version of service sidearms hk223/hk308 for example.

Still hopefull i get to keep my mini14 legally or that they have a plan to compensate gun owners plenty for the guns delivered or i suspect alot of (((break ins))) will occur and (((lost))) firearms.

Which would have opposite effect since the black market will flourish with mini rugers and banned semi autos.

Trust me i know this shit i used to sell drugs, wouldnt be suprised if half of the burglary and theft in this country are insurance schemes from before

Will I go to prison if I save this picture?

This. There is no alternative other than Alliansen, but they are way too small.

Can't tell if you're lying or if you're just a fucking retard

>Result: Inconclusive
Shetland, Orkney, Caithness, the Hebrides and Ross are unironically ours

town still filling up with shitskins under this government

Daily reminder: Vidar Viking Elvi is a massive fucking child raping pedophile. He deserves a noose

>dfn Abid Raja må dǿ i rasekrigen

som fortjent

> Tegningene og trykkingen av tegningene er en hån, og jeg ser ikke formålet med det. Derfor onsker jeg en blasfemiparagraf som beskytter mot hatefulle ytringer, sier Raja.
dagbladet.no/nyheter/vil-ha-strengere-blasfemilov/66180618

*arresterer deg for blasfemi*

Yes, because the cuckservatives from FRP went unchallenged when they claimed this would be a close election, and everyone had to vote for the blue-cultural-marxists-claiming-to-be-conservatives.

Pfft. The entire momentum of the "right" wing movement in Europe has now been wasted in Norway. Brace for 4 more years of "migration crisis". Algerie with their 40 milion inhabitants is next, and after that comes the (((family reunions))), all the while FRP promotes work immigration from blacked Germany and France.

Frp policies now is like the centrist politics were like 10-40 years ago. Too little, too late, and always with a reason to create a new war somewhere. Gotta keep them (((globalists))) happy.

Never trust fat people. Never elect fat people.
Fat people could not even muster the wisdom and discipline to take care of their own bodies - how can anyone trust them to properly take care of a country.

>Still hopefull i get to keep my mini14 legally
The ban is retroactive in nature lad, time to take your mini14 fishing and accidentally flip your boat.