Tokyo Ghoul:re

Chapter is out. KanekiXHide was finally confirmed, but one of them is dead, so it's impossible at the same time. Just wow.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_(Tarot_card)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Epic thread/we godenki now

>chapter 75
>pic related

ISHIIIIIIDAAA

Furuta has everything planned out. Those V fodder are the real victims of his act.

I know you're joking, but you're also gay

Uh. I think I can see a 21 under his eye.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_(Tarot_card)
>The World represents an ending to a cycle of life, a pause in life before the next big cycle beginning with the fool.
>It tells us full happiness is also to give back to the world, sharing what we have learned or gained.

I swear to god this fucking mangaka is going to drive me insane.

>denying evidence
Your lost

so is Hide confirmed dead?
that's so stupid
I still say it was a hallucination made from Kaneki's guilt over thinking he killed Hide. It isn't even that I'm in denial towards Hide dying in part 1, but there was never any exploration to his reasons on why he gave himself to Kaneki as a free meal as a Deus ex Machina for Kaneki to go full centipede againts a fight he would lose to Arima either way
Even as best friends, during the timing and expressions, it's all too forced
Looking back to it, Hide letting himself get eaten by Kaneki feel beyond what his given character would do, how did he even get in that sector during that top priority operation
for someone so crucial to Kaneki's development, he feels like such a side character
well he is a side character, but he feels less than that because we still know so little of him

Another boring chapter. Next week will be better, right? Right?

>so is Hide confirmed dead?
Yes, he literally expresses just that when he says that he wanted to live with Kaneki when he was in the same position and not just die in a cool way. And we know what happened unlike Kaneki who will be reunited with the garbage squad at the end of the arc, Hide died then and there.

I wonder when we'll get more in depth about V and the Clowns.

>is Hide confirmed dead
Let's see:
>offscreen feast
>declared missing from CCG report
>no body recovered
Obviously no

Why does no one ever learn from Rize, Amon, and Takizawa that characters don't stay dead unless we see their body?

MASSIVE and SADISTIC

Why is it that Furuta is ALWAYS one step ahead of everyone?

In 5 mins

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Juuzou saved Yamori during the Aogiri arc and took him home to nurse his dick.

Its weird to think im taller than arima. That makes me massive and sadistic as well.i guess i really am the TOKYO GHOUL

I'm glad it's finally confirmed, it just bothers me that we don't know why he died the way he did back then and there
what was going through his head, it happened so suddenly
Very true, there are just so many red herrings that point to him being dead then
Like Eto's writer possibly being used to parallel her resolve with Kaneki's
But as you said, at least we saw her editor's body scraps which she confirmed in this page

We saw his body though

No, you're just massive.

meant to say Eto's editor* at first there

Don't use the word red herring if you don't know what it means

Being dragged away by juuzou. What if he only passed out. #SaveYamori2k16

Juuzou confirmed his death user

Stop being retarded

> nyanyan.pl
Oh boy, this is worse than tumblr

>implying Juuzou can't lie
Look how healthy Yamori is looking at Noro in the fourth panel-

a distraction put there by the author to mislead you
in this case, into thinking he actually died
but I'm overthinking it.
I still didn't misuse red herring

>anime 9gag
stop

He did nothing wrong.

>now that I let go of my insecurity and doubt through the help of my dead boyfriend's hallucination I can defeat the bad guy without a problem

I thought Ishida is a decent writer

potato in a hotpotttt

time for arima-sama to go dead dead heheehehheheheeheh

I usually call bullshit when people come up with these supposed tarot card numbers (aside from the obvious ones on Touka, Takizawa, Juuzo and a couple of times on Kaneki in part 1) but this one is clearly a 21.

You don't understand, I'm from Poland and everybody from there laugh at this site, because people in comment section have cancer.

Damn

>my mspaint image made it to some meme site
I don't know how I feel about this. Link?

Kaneki and Eto. One wanted to destroy himself while the other wanted to destroy everything around her. One has started caring about his life and the other has admitted caring about someone other then herself.

This chapter was not bad.

>he doesn't our based machine overlord
Dude

Incoming autistic rage

You fail to see that Kaneki is 'protecting' while Eto is 'avenging'. Both are shit characters.

U fucking idiot, it was garbage

But this is the way Kaneki has always been, this is basiclly how Kaneki always changes himself. He goes into dialoge with 'himself' (hide) Kaneki wanted to die and he knew Hide gave his life in order to show him that his life was worth something. Kaneki knew this, but he twisted it into something else. Right now in this battle he was forced to face this problem.

I agree saving the Kirishima's was garbage, but I meant it more for her editor which she actually cares about. I am sure Eto doesn't give a fuck about Kirishima's and just did it for Kaneki.

You have so many internet idols it's difficult to keep track.

When will they finally get their happy end?

Soon

I enjoyed the chapter as well. Ok it wasn't perfect but i still enjoyed it i mean eto kakuja and hide and kanekis kakuja was pretty cool even if he got wrecked pretty fast

It's literally Demian.

Furuta sure is taking his sweet time to break out his kagune.

Never.
Kaneki is Arata and Touka is Hikari.

NOW

Why is this allowed

The had a happy end. Having two children before 'dying' as ghouls.

>Implying
Hide is the One Eyed King

Don't you mean Mutsuki?

Fuck off you tumblr-tier attention whore.

If Kaneki kills Arima what will the world think?

Nah, i doubt it. She also webt through The surgery, someone should of noticed
Prove me wrong fag

We'll get a chapter of the world reacting to his raised bounty

IshiODA

Suichiro Odada?

The CCG will be in denial, the humans wouldn't care that much, the ghouls won't fuck with him anymore.

>yfw german ghouls are all friendly people nowadays chilling with humans and the CCG in peace while america is ruled by ghouls with a ration of 1 human to 100000 ghouls

>spooky V guys with fedoras show up
>get fodderized instantly

because of bad writing.

There's very little reason for Kaneki to not maim furuta because if you just give him a love tap he could very easily harm the people important to kaneki when he gets back up.

Kaneki should have boken both his legs.

So if Kaneki states that he ran out of tissue/blood to regenerate his kagune then from where does Eto asspull her entire giant form?

She literally increases 200x in volume.

I remember reading a theory that more kakuhou grows on top of her machine like in layers

Furuta has plot immunity so far so even breaking his neck or pulverizing his skull would simply be handwaved away by him having some super secret cutting edge kakuja that regenerates everything no matter what.

I'm not talking about that. Matter of that volume needs to come from somewhere and it can't simply be explained by "she grows it".

>either owl vs Arima
tough battle, eventual Arima victory, either owl in control eough to escape when they want to
>Kaneki vs. eto
pretty easy win for kaneki, doesn't go centipede
>Kaneki vs arima
entirely one sided for Arima

Yeah, would be crazy if people could suddenly grow huge tails and wings out of nothing or something.

whats with so many faggots on Sup Forums?

>Why is a sausage fest gay?
hmm

Sometimes i feel like ishida watches chibi's vids and uses what he says, i swear man!

hide literally said he didn't want to see kaneki naked
thought that would fuck over you fujos, apparently not.

Damn this just might be the greatest story ever written.

Doesn't it form from gas? I don't know if that helps explain things to you (I'm shit at science)

>hide literally said he didn't want to see kaneki naked
>implying you need to have sex in a pure relationship
Fucking piggu, why do you think Hide was flirting with K and calling him muscular and shit

That's only if you're Northbay

>onesided for arima
Well that might not be the case aymore now that kaneki caught his second wind

You can't command the dick man. Plus it's not gay if it's a half ghoul with a girl's scent.

Hide is pure, and Kaneki's muscled up body was getting him hot.

lol Furuta tried to troll Eto by giving her editor on a plate. Not only does she indeed eat him, but she uses that energy to break out and is about to fuck him over.

Kaneki has the flattest ass.

Pretty sure that one line had the opposite effect of fucking over fujos.

And she probably ate a few people a long the way. She looks bigger than ever, could rc suppression gas work on a meat mech?

Haise is dead.
DEAD

How long until Kaneki becomes the OEK and ben garrisons all the jews at V? I will cum buckets.

third wind*

I want him back.

Oh yeah third wind. Hope his hide homolust lets him beat arima once and for all

Haise also constantly cried
>Ugggh why am I a ghouuuuul

His suffering was delicious.

I want her back.

What's Touka's power level not compared to Ken?

semon demon

that can be handwaved away

once you generate something that's literally the size of a small building then you need an actual explanation beyond "they grow it from tissue and blood"

So the "i want to die in style" is end?
What a shitty writing