Bioethics

If we had the opportunity to resurrect Neanderthal man, should we go ahead? They are our ancestors, and they might reduce labour costs.

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/science/article/2013-03/eyes-have-it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080715204741.htm
utoronto.ca/news/human-ancestors-originated-europe-not-africa-u-t-part-international-team-studying-pre-human
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah. I want to see if they're basically alpha male autists like Varg thinks they were.

No, we already have niggers and they don't work.

All brain, low empathy. Cold logic.
Read up on the "Neadrathalization" occurring in white males. Manifests as autism and schizophrenia.

Their IQ's were probably subhuman. They lived in Eurasia for 500,000 years without any advancement in technology. We went to the moon within 50,000 years of arriving in Eurasia.

In the current year paradigm they'd be given preferential access to skilled work. Would you want an abo doing open heart surgery on your mother?

Neanderthals still exist they are called jews.

>Primitive man
>IQ
Your IQ is probably subhuman you fucking idiot.

>There are white people in this thread calling niggers and Jews neanderthals because they think it's an insult
S-should we tell them?

The connection between Neanderthal DNA and intelligence is tenuous at best.

better use of money and biotech would be to fix niggers of their known problems instead of making new niggers with unforseen problems.

LOOOOOL

the flintstones is a great comic book.

They went extinct for a reason.

not really

neanderthals had much larger brains than humans, and brain size is strongly correlated with intelligence

all of the advanced human races have some neanderthal DNA, whereas the low IQ sub-Saharan africans possess none

Whites have Neanderthal blood. Jews are full blood neandethals
Its like how man is XY and woman is XX. X is like the Neanderthal in Jews and whites.

They were smarter than homo idaltu - the actual precursor to homo sapiens. Homo sapiens is a technically theoretical.
Homo sapiens sapens is a combo of large brained neanders (small frontal lobe) and idaltu from africa (front lobe but small brain).

The question we should be asking is, should we fuck them?

I meant to tell them they're pale faced cave beasts, not that they're intelligent.

No, they died out cause they could not adapt to the environment.

The only species that should be brought back are the ones that were made extinct by us in modern times.

Kys. Or read a damn book.

Of course we should. Neanderthals are the original Ubermenschen. They're smarter than us and stronger than us. Their main evolutionary disadvantage was that they were slower at breeding than us, which caused the extended relative gestation periods of Europeans.

Excuse me sir, but didn't you just say this dumb shit? Proof please.
I keep hearing this neanderthal dna is in white people thing, over and over. Is there any actual proof, or is this just cross between an internet meme, and an "uh um, uh maybe it's so we figure, because we had an idea and hey don't question it he have a degree, how novel it is to be in on this 'secret maybe-knowledge' huh"
In other words, I've saw no evidence and I'm skeptical.

sup

also certain individuals are more Neanderthal than others.

Homo Sapiens and the Neanderthals co-existed at one point

every race north of the Sahara has some amount of neanderthal dna

it's not just whites, but blacks like to pretend that it is because it makes them feel superior

the truth is that sub-saharan africans are the outlier in the human family tree

Scientists now believe that africans possess other extinct hominid dna that other races do not, from a 700,000 year old african species they interbred with just 30,000 years ago

So they are even further off the branch than most people realize, genetically-speaking

We can't really know what their IQ was. IQ alone does not determine whether a species develops civilization. There are a variety of factors that can start civilization including the accidental discovery of controlled fire and just being lucky that the animals in your region are domesticatable. Africa, for example, while low in IQ had major civilization disadvantages. Africa's river sizes are shit for trading, by no fault of the Africans, and much of Africa was cut off from the shared knowledge of the the known world because of the Sahara desert. It is no coincidence that the two most powerful kingdoms (Ethiopia and Mali) in Africa's history arose due to interactions and the sharing knowledge from outsiders. I say give the neanderthals a chance. Although they may need to be isolated for health reasons (their safety not ours).
I also think that the very fact that a different species of human that seems most like Europeans in its phenotype would throw a cog into the machine of race theory that could only be interesting. I mean, they do have bigger brains, and that alone could provide a wealth of knowledge to the psychology field (ethical practices assumed).

They died out because they had trouble with childbirth (due to rapid brain growth/challenges in New environs). Homo idaltu interbreeding allowed them to shrink overall size, but maintain the architecture of thought.
Also, if you have blue eyes, that gene is about 70% northern Neanderthal. Likewise freckles.

asians actually possess higher levels of neanderthal dna than whites

the "white cavebeast" meme is typical of black memes in that they get the fundamental science wrong

Nova did a pretty good documentary on neanderthals that is worth watching

They were also worse at establishing large social connections and systems. This is why they were eventually outnumbered and outbred by the more sociable cro magnons.

The African Heidelberg (almost same as eurasian version) were cut off during a cold arid spell around 300kya. They mated with whatever was left behind like them.

The evidence is pretty limited from what I can gather. As best I can piece it together, Neanderthals inhabited more northern latitudes towards the end of the last ice age and got displaced/gradually genocided by more modern hominids as they migrated as the climate warmed. Our ancestors also likely ficki-fickied some sweet cave poon resulting in some Neanderthal DNA making it into the gene pool, but any association with intelligence is purely speculative.

We know they were the original Europeans, and very much more K-selected than us, and that they had larger brains.
Anything else is really speculation.

Theyre a neander/denisovan/homo mix. Denisovans were just regionalized, and likely smarter, neanders.

It's not an exclusively white people thing, but we have the highest concentration of Neanderthal blood. Africans and Aborigines probably interbred with unintelligent species.

>neanderthals had much larger brains than humans
Neanderthals were dumb as rocks, they just had large eyes and a large visual cortex for nocturnal hunting.

popsci.com/science/article/2013-03/eyes-have-it

Cave is just a preserving environment. They could have had skyscrapers.

This. Our original ancestors who left Africa did not look like modern Sub-Saharan Africans at all.

Tons of evidence. Look at the DNA of a Nordic person. Although they may be only 1 or 2% neander, the genes that express blue eyes, freckles, and bright white skin are up to 70% neander.

>might reduce labor costs
Yeah, we heard that with niggers too, look how that one turned out.

>you

They had fire, burial practices, language, group hunting... while homo idaltu in Africa was chewing on grass.

>reduce labour costs
Even U.S. millitary cannot train people with IQ below 83 to do more good than bad. How intelligent do you expect those Neandertals to be?

Besides we have plenty of Neandertals in Africa, they do not need to be resurrected.

>The one race without neanderthal admixture: Sub Saharan Africans
>Neanderthals were dubmb

Africans are not Neanderthals!!
Goddamn I'm sick of the misinformation.

Our creators done something similar already long ago and it didn't work out so well for them.

We wuz?

They had high IQ, but were too autistic to come up with new ideas

I don't see how neanderthals could be worse than niggers...

I have no ethical opposition to it. In fact I think it would be a good idea to clone several thousand of them and let them loose in an extremely uninhabited piece of land with a strict no interference policy and watch how they develop socially.

But caveman can get in line behind reviving the species we made extinct and creating a dinosaur zoo.

>extremely uninhabited piece of land
So Australia? I'm ok with this.

Homonegroes in Africa are STILL chewing on grass!

african americans have neanderthal DNA. they are 20% european on average.

That's because of slavery days...

wow, did you figure that out all by yourself?

>they are 20% european on average.

What is their other 80% that makes them steal $300 sneakers, flat screen TVs, and sail foams when they get hungry?

Thought I was helping the special.

It's a mixed bag. We do have that DNA (as pointed out before, the red-hair-pale-skin combination rides on a gene that evolved among the Neanders, I think it's called FOXN-1 - National Geographic ran a few articles on it once, and I think they're comparably legit most of the time) and it is partially why we look like we do, but the Cro Magnon and Heidelbergensis influences are after all also in there and are maybe more prevalent what with us not looking Asian or Arabic like the rest of this family tree.

bless your soul

>broom rd

I think there's a bit of confusion going on here.

There were two predominant subspecies of human in northern europe.
One was the neanderthal (relatively dim-witted because of their jaw structure, which compresses the top of the skull)
The other was the cro-magnon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon

Both were stockily built, and strong, but cro-magnons did not have the long, sloped skull characteristic of neanderthals and apes. Instead, they had a round, bulbous head much like modern humans, and there is fossil evidence of artwork, pottery, etc. They had more total brain capacity than the average modern human (1600cc) compared to asians (~1400) and europeans (~1300) based on their skeletons. Modern human variability is quite high, so don't think of them as indescribable geniuses so much as "smarter on average" eg 105-110 IQ average potentially.

Cro-magnon DNA is widely present in european and asian DNA, and has genetic evidence to have come from the balkans or elsewhere in east asia. (DNA and mitochondrial RNA agree on east asian roots)

They (cro-magnon) averaged 5'9" of skeletons found, but skeleton size is strongly correlated to nutrition, so that may not reflect their potential height in a modern society. I would be very interested in seeing a cloned cro-magnon in modern society, and I suspect they would integrate quite well.

This paper suggests that neanderthals have little to do with the origin of modern humans compared to cro-magnon, although from what I understand there was some level of interbreeding in our history.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080715204741.htm

>literal caveman w/light skin + fair hair is still more attractive than niggers

Why would you say that? Modern evidence suggests proto-humans first evolved in central europe, and migrated outward from there into africa.

utoronto.ca/news/human-ancestors-originated-europe-not-africa-u-t-part-international-team-studying-pre-human

imagine if he was a young buck
damnnnnnnnn

uhh guys...

Pure homo sapiens sapiens can be found in Africa
The highest concentrations of neanderthal dna can be found in Europeans and East Asians

Make your own conclusions

The logical conclusion is that racemixx is good.

Reminder that all neanderthal tools ever found were of much higher quality then humans. But we have never found any idols, flutes or art by them like we have with human groups from the same era. Its also though they lived in smaller social groups. Neanderthals were smarter but less social, and its that socializing that let humans win out in the end. But win out is a bit misleading, as they mostly interbred into the Eurasian continental people. And out mostly into Europeans. People who think that X race must be dumb because they have Neanderthal DNA have it backwards.

Where can I read about this?

Some say most new ideas are came up with buy Autistic people.

You need newer research. A lot has changed in anthropogeny in the past 2 years.

>Muh petrol sniffing
>But we have never found any idols, flutes or art by them like we have with human groups from the same era

What we have found is evidence of ritual burial, metalworking, and abstract thought.
From 30-45000 years ago.

>Muh Niggers
Sorry. We haven't found evidence of Phat Beats, looting, or Ancient Gibs in any verified digs.

It appears that humanity had to invent agriculture and iron working before it could support a parasite class.

Newer studies. I dont have the cite, but Google Neanderthalization and autism.

There are even some papers that suggest the nueral changes we're seeing is evolution (all apes exhibit these behaviors when "evolving") as well as climate change (warmth causing the neural identity to exert itself).

It's an admixture. Not a linear progression per se. Probably occurred between middle East and the caucuses. The migration back into Africa was limited to the top of the continent.

Could that be why autistic people often have bad posture?

>There are even some papers that suggest the nueral changes we're seeing is evolution

>We're reaching levels of Gibs previously unknown!
>There is now a species entirely evolved to survive on gibs!!
>Nigga Nigga What?
>Nigga Nigga Gib!
>Nigga Nigga How?
>Nigga Nigga Gib!!
>GIB Nigga! Gib!!

Don't know. But i could speculate length of bone/often not enough vitamin d. A problem northern hominids overcame with light skin and drinking milk, and growth as a result of later food stability and/or homo s integration.

is this a legit ben zyklon b cartoon?

Are you dense? Its actually white people that are evolving under this theory.

Sup Forums would just get even more littered with cuckold threads but with the neanderthals as the bull.

>Its actually white people that are evolving under this theory.

That's no Theory!
It's just a fat fucking hypothesis!!

So basically the average Sup Forums user minus the IQ?

>they just had large eyes
yeah just the eyes were large

It's in peer reviewed journals. But nice graphic, junior.

Europeans have the largest amount of Neanderthal DNA, and Europeans have the best civilizations, so it is a possibility that this DNA helped in our intelligence.

Considering Neanderthals were white skinned manlets I highly doubt they'd be bulls, it's more likely that qt big eyed Neanderthal girls got HUMANED by Cro Magnon

I wonder if they looked like anime girls.

None of this "labor costs" business. Machines work better than neanderthals, I'm almost sure of it.
We should still do it if we can, for research purposes. It'd be interesting to learn how they think. However, they wouldn't likely acclimate well, and we should probably only bring them in sterile until we know what they're actually like.

Bioethics is just about federal/state funding right?

Asking for a friend

I can all but guarantee a resurrected Neanderthal would be smarter than a nigger or spic. So much for the cheap labor.

YOU! NORGE!

I just found out that my grandpa was from "Skutvik, Norway" which looks to me like I'm some sort of sami-nigger? Tell me it ain't so? It's above the arctic circle..

And anyways, assuming your 'racemix is good' conclusion was satire, but since many people DO come to that conclusion I need to tickle their almonds or whatever

The problem we see here is that we are mentally making the 'base' or 'original' human "homo-sapiens" and then claiming that we whites are "homo-sapiens who mixed with neanderthals" when it's literally just as temporally accurate to say "we're neanderthals who experienced mild homo-sapien genetic drift"

Furthermore, I remain skeptical that 'neanderthals' ever went 'extinct.' Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we share 98% of our DNA with monkeys? So.. if I were to take 98% of our DNA, and 98% of monkey's DNA, then you wouldn't be able to tell who it came from? If we say 'whites and asians have 1-4% neanderthal DNA.. doesn't that 1-4% account for literally the entirety of the difference between neanderthal man and homo-sapiens?

HOLE UP

it is seriously not only possible that the niggers would adapt to the gibs, but probably that they would. We have been applying the genetic pressures for generations of niggers at this point. Only the niggers who get the BEST USE of the welfare have the most kids right?

Wouldn't it follow that we are then disgenically creating a welfare exploiting masterrace?

(check my get)

please norwayman, are people from skutvik saminiggers?

>Resurrect an outdated, inferior species
If you want to see that, move to South America.

>an outdated, inferior species

all humans have neanderthal DNA except for sub saharan africans

that's like 85% of people

much success

Why, when we have mexicans and niggers?

I was implying slavery majorly going to South American but yeah.

yea but didn't you also imply that the neanderthals were an outdated inferior species...?

synthethic neandethal qt314 WHEN