Enforce crippling sanctions

>enforce crippling sanctions
>force Kim to either act or look like a pussy after his threats
So war really is inevitable now, right? When are the nukes dropping?

never
nothing is happening
nothing will happen
nothing ever happens
you are here forever

Sept 23rd

>restrict oil imports and ban textile exports
how much oil are they even restricting

also, they'll probably hack more banks and bitcoins

Tell South Koreans to encourage Kim to get on social media. Remind him they are family.

>you are here forever
But I only came to Sup Forums to post this thread.

NUKES WONT DROP

MOSSAD WILL FALSE FLAG IF ANYTHING

NK DOESNT WANT TROUBLE

JEWS ARE FUCKING SICK DISGUSTING PIECES OF SHIT .

I HOPE ISRAEL GETS BURNED TO THE GROUND.

FUCK YOU

Wtf.

Join us in our vapid ways Kim!

>Oh look at cat HAHAHAHA!
>She thicc
>LOL
>follow me on insta.coolface

>>force Kim to either act or look like a pussy after his threats

Kim isn't accountable to anyone. We've made it clear that we'll drop the sanctions if they just stop testing missiles and nuclear devices and get back to a reasonable status quo.

This isn't an ego trip. This is a hermit state very successfully carving itself out a nuclear deterrent. The real question now is how to keep other states from attempting the same thing.

>Kim isn't accountable to anyone
He's accountable to the king chink of China

>implying
why would you think china wants north korea to have nukes

Do you really think Kim would cop any lesser quality of life for his people or let them take it on the chin.

when I finally have an unassisted prostate orgasm. So never, probably.

Xi wants him to stop fucking around as much as anyone, but there are still bimonthly missile tests and stupid rhetoric flying around.

As that one admiral said, North Korea would rather eat mud than give up their nuclear program.

They've had nuclear bombs since 2006 or so, but those were tactical-yield and would only be useful to China since they treat the DPRK as a client buffer state. And they've had the capacity to completely level Seoul with conventional weapons since 1953. The only difference is now they have the capacity to attack the US mainland, but this is all uncharted international waters.

He's China's attack dog. You know how everything in China is about keeping up appearances? The Chinese desperately wanted to tell first Barack Obama and now Donald Trump to choke on their tiny yellow dicks, but they can't because of their dead, ancient culture.
They can tell Kim to say any crazy-ass shit in the world, though.

TOMORROW IS HABBENDING DAY :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kim is plainly unable to govern more than those five city blocks you always see in Pingpong, yet somehow he also has one of the world's top nuclear programs?
Go dredge up the missile debris and I bet the sticker says "Made in China"

A lot of their rocket engines are actually russian.

china doesn't want nk to have nukes though. they've never supported the idea of nk having nukes

that's stupid. kim had north korea's closest official to china killed. plus north korea built nukes against china's wishes

>When are the nukes dropping?
Not until there is a grass to eat in NK