Question

Hey Brits, when people in the U.K. complain about Eastern European/Polish immigrants is that genuine or just proxy for complaining about Muslim and African immigrants and this way you get away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-34176058
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

I can't really speak for anyone else, but I think one of the most grounded reasons to not want so much immigration is work.
We have had poles etc come into the country in droves over the last 10 years, and this has had a huge effect on pay for certain careers.
Take the construction trade, up until the mid '90s being a builder was a legit way of bridging the way from lower working class to lower middle/ middle class. You could learn the job as you went and as long as you weren't a complete fucking moron, you had every chance of becoming your own boss, with your own team of younger guys below you. Essentially it was a way for poor people to leave the lower classes.
When you eastern europeans began to move over here, we saw all the menial jobs on a building site go down, we then saw the not so menial jobs go down in pay - bc the poles/ slavs would undercut the Brits to get the contracts. They were able to do this because they (like most poorer countries) tend to have families (plural) occupying single houses/ single men sharing houses (14 -15 in a house).
What has been happening, is the value of a person's work has been lowered today. The job market is saturated and many many employers now will only ever give your the very minimum for a job that 20 years ago, could have kept you quite comfy.
Muslims are a different kettle of fish, they integrate even less, and recieve gibs in the form of money and social housing. Basically - lower than low.
I dunno if that helped explain anything...?

It's not a hatred for slavs, it's an economic difference.
t. quater pole

Welshfag here, I was honestly quite surprised when I found out there is a hate for the Poles because where I live no one really hates them. It's the Muslims and pakis people hate where I'm from, I know a few Poles and they're nice guys.

No one "hates" them. Only the idea of them taking jobs and sending money back to poland. They also don't always send their best (link related). Any I've met have been decent people though

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-34176058

Why can't people just accept that anti-immigration means just that?

I've met lots of decent Poles over here. Muslims, not so much, they won't integrate and they genuinely hate us.

But in public English m8's are only talking shit about poles not against Muslims, why? because they can talk shit bout whites and being afraid to talk shit bout Muslims, such a brave natie u are dear Brits !

*such a brave nation

Its an utter proxy. Polish people are basically europeans like the dutch or germans or something just a bit less wealthy. No cultural clash with us brits at all. They eat slightly different food maybe. But yeah, like pepe is a proxy against the sweeping PC ram down your throat LQBTQI and ISLAM, so is UK independence.

People loose jobs if the critise the UMMA... We are left with code words and memes

Poles etc are generally ok,aside from taking some of the shrinking amount of work available here, the ones i have met are alright.

Africans can be hard working and many look after the boomers who imported them as servants in old peoples homes.
They just dont look like they belong on these islands.

Muslims want to rule in three generations time,and they way they breed versus the way we breed they will win.

Not in the South East/London.

Construction is crying out for workers, specifically entry level mates and apprentices. There are literally not enough bodies to fill jobs and waiting lists for work even being started are nearly a year long. The Poles are not taking our jobs, we can't even fill them ourselves.

Africans are a bit like cattle, generally they just plug away at their menial jobs being pretty docile.

Then there are the feral black kids who stab, steal and rape anything they can.

The town that voted for Brexit the most doesn't have any Pakis. It has a lot of Poles though.

When I complain about Polish immigration I'm being deadly serious. You are criminals and you don't integrate. Does that mean I like Pakis? No. Neither of you belong here.

I should have said African women.
I see them in this town looking after disabled people and oap's, jobs English people don't like to do nowdays.
Black ferals should be put en masse on a RAF Hercules and dropped in their country of ethnic origin.

No one hates poles. its just code for 'them'.

This guy gets it.
As far as them coming over here, they bring with them some real good looking white women. The most beautiful woman I've met was from the Czech area.

Speak for yourself. You've never lived near them.

I'm a bit skeptical about this chart, I'm guessing most pakistanese in the UK also have british citizenship, so they're not counted as "foreign prisoner" in this chart. Am I right ?

Something that a lot of people don't realise about the UK is that almost all the non-whites have only been here for a few decades and immigrated to the big cities where their descendants still live. The overwhelming majority of white people interact with very few non-whites. There was a time when those immigrants were met with massive hostility, but now all the racist/nationalist white brits have fled those cities and taken their attitudes to the smaller towns and countryside. Polish immigrants barely end up in places like London and encounter little hostility there. There's more money for them to make in the nicer, whiter areas of the country so that's where they choose to go, and this is why the anti-polish sentiment is so much stronger than the anti-black sentiment. Also, islamophobia is very widely acceptable here, despite the media and political class pretending otherwise.

Pakis and blacks are overwhelmingly over represented in our prisons.

There's never a lack of workers, employers need to raise wages or accept that the job is in such low demand that it doesn't warrant additional workers

Yes.

Entry level construction workers are better paid than unskilled work in nearly every other industry.

I can earn £100 a day as a labourer, that's nearly double the wage of a shop zombie.

lel the only way this chart is legit is if you cucks count the pakis and niggers as "British"

Complaining about Poles is a leftist deflection. People say something like "I hate all this immigration", meaning "I hate all these niggers", but the lefturd twists this and say "But why do you hate Poles? they're so hard working!", knowing that the person can't clarify without "outing" themselves as a racist. But no-one actually hates Poles, they have a great reputation for working hard and not overstaying their welcome.

Pretty much.

No one hates them... Oh and the Pole that got punched in the head? Wasn't a post Brexit hate crime, he was drunk, started a fight and got knocked the fuck out to death by a 15 year old.

So don't complain.

t. Half Pole.

This meme that poles are good, white immigrants that dindu muffins must stop. Take it from a white nation that poles do stand out, considerably so.

>lel the only way this chart is legit is if you cucks count the pakis and niggers as "British"
We don't, they have a suffix to them and are their own category.

We're not like America, white people are actually fucking white. Not spics, not anything else. Even the Irish have their own category. So just don't go there with that one boyo.

We hate poles because we are genetic trash compared to them. Handsome, hardworking, masculine, they don't mind doing the jobs that no one else wants, women notice this and find it very attractive. The inbred can't compete with the chad Poles it doesn't matter if it's work or social life. Neet virgin brits don't like this because they feel like the opportunity is being taken away from them

Poles are just paki lite

t. Someone who has never been to Boston or Peterborough

t. Eternal Kurwa

Poles are fine, Romanians and Bulgarians on the other hand are a blight. They have taken over a few streets where I live which I have to walk through when visiting my gf. The first most noticable thing is the mess, loads of rubbish and empty cans strewn everywhere. Then you have the fact that there's always at least a group of 10 of them drinking on the street, one house even has a sofa out in the front garden never seen that outside of American TV shows. Crime in the area has spiked a couple of my friends have had shit stolen from their living rooms whilst they have been asleep inside. The one that annoys me the most though is my gf and her friends have said they no longer feel safe walking around that area at night due to cat calling, my gf even had two of them follow her home one night whilst they pestered her.

TL:DR Romanians and Bulgarians don't seem to work just sit around drinking all day and causing problems for the local community.

This. Poles are far better than other Eastern European groups but they still stand out both in their behavior and how they dress. Seriously though why is Eastern European fashion stuck in the 90s?

I don't really have anything against Poles but I've yet to meet one than wasn't an unintelligible alcoholic. Muslims, Africans and Romanians can fuck off though.

It's painfully obvious from the comments here that none of you live in any towns with a large Polish immigrant presence.

Look at Boston. Poles are rightfully looked down on and that's why Brexit is so popular around here. After 2004 a third of the town became slav overnight pretty much. Britain for the British, I don't care if Poles are white (they don't act like it) - it's time for them to leave.

This is the truth. The chads of this country (you know, the people who are not lazy and own businesses) got fed up with the locals. It's just like that farmer said who were advertising work. 10 locals and 10 Bulgarians apply. They said first day 6 locals and all the Bulgarians turned up. Second day 0 locals and all the Bulgarians turned up. Somenof the British are lazy fucks do you really think you'll go to a farm and start picking fruits instead of shitposting on Sup Forums if they pay you 2£ an hour more just because you are british?? This country needed to import workers so there's budget for the benefits of your kind. Funny how there is a brit/pol/ 24 hours a day 7 days a week because we've got so many useless neet rats it's unbelievable. Just fucking look in the mirror for once and stop blaming others for your own failures

Hmm, never thought about it like that. Makes some sense. Every time I used to read that Brits complain about the Eastern Europeans, I thought "are they crazy?". Don't they see they are flooded with Muslim scum who only take welfare money? Hard working peasants from Eastern Europe are their biggest concern?

So, were those only leftist papers? The media here are translating articles from Guardian and Economist. What are the right-leaning newspapers in UK?

I see slavs quite often nowadays, whenever I do I usually beam up in a smile, since they are atleast white and most likely based aswell. Whenever I see a swedish cuck I think of suicide, because all swedish people want is arabic dick in their mouth

lots of bullshit here.

Yes, a large group in western Europe hates eastern europeans. They are really fucking high in crime statistics. They also work for really cheap keeping wages down over here.

Geert Wilders actually set up a site where you could file in complaints you have with Polish people.

DUDE BASED POLACKS LMAO

This.

>Romanians and Bulgarians
Question for you: can you tell apart a Gypsy from a Romanian or Bulgarian? How?

Not saying that all Romanians and Bulgarians in UK are honest.

But can you tell who is a Gypsy?

>BRUSKI BRUSKI BRUSKI

60% of poles abroad are absolute scum
t. former emigrant

When they send their people, they're not sending their best.

I'd imagine for the same reason Yanks hate Mexicans - wage compression. I don't really mind though, their women are hot and when their kids have grown up they'll be just like us just with a funny name. The same cannot be said for the muzzies.

So what? you expect them to convert because they were hired to clean toilets a couple of weeks? most poles leave Iceland for home unlike the arabs and nigger parasites

not even talking about the Roma/Romenian scum. Ukraine will import more scum now as well, new deal with the EU.

State of the Union of Juncker tomorrow, he'll say he wants Servie and Montenegero in the EU, combined with sharing debts(FUCK MY COUNTRY)

I had such high hopes for Nexit. When I lived there I could sense real anger at the EU. Then (((Rutte))) won.

>When they send their people, they're not sending their best.
Yep, that too. And another one, if you see a good Romanian you would never know he's Romanian. Because he doesn't stand out as a peasant. If you would see me looking around in the British Museum you would never guess I'm Romanian. Just some tourist.

Actually yeah, the Gypsy's are pretty brown. Most people in the UK can't though the only reason I can usually distinguish is because I had a Romanian mate at uni. As for the ones in my town it's a mix but in all fairness it's usually the Gypsy looking ones who are sat around all day drinking.

Trouble is for any hard working Romanians most Brits don't know the difference. Normal Romanians aren't saints either though for example all my Romanian mates friends and a few relatives over here deal MKAT.

Eastern Europeans and Muslims and Africans gotta go back

are there really that many poles in the UK? I have yet to meet one

I mean we could just open the ramp at altitude and save a lot of fuel....

Maybe Thierry Baudet can lead us to it in time. he's being harrased a lot by the Media and Anarchist/Feminist, they really sense the danger in him(Educated, well spoken, intelligent). Hope he achieves something before they ''Pim Fortuyn'' him. At least he isn't as stupid as Marine Le Pen, who just made a fool of herself trying to explain a Frexit and leaving the Euro.

>Normal Romanians aren't saints either
Yes, can't say they are. There's a Romanian expression that was popular in the years after the communist fall "dai un tun"="shoot a cannon". It means doing a lucky huge deal, usually not very honest, but quick and easy. Like buying cheap and selling high ten trucks of jeans from Turkey.

>link related)

not clicking no your government propaganda link

>Boston

As if it wasn't a massive shithole before 2004. They people that actually are employment has increased since they got there. Fucking hell. Boston was ruined by poles. Fat lazy benefit Fucking town.

Not sure what Polski is talking about here...but yes..it's the niggers and paki's we don't like. I mean, be serious, we go out drinking with Poles, we have a laugh with them at work, we share the same hatred for third world monkeys with them.

IDGAF how many Poles live together in a house because they don't go out at midnight to steal your fucking bike like those tall skinny darkies.

I worked with this chef in a restaurant. A paki. He stank to high fucking heaven with body odour. He had to be told to do something about his stink by management. He was told mid-shift to go and do something about it. So he went and had a shower. Half an hour later, he was back and fucking reeking again. The nascent stink of a wobbly headed Indian (yes there is no difference between the two Indian/paki) pervading the food preparation area is a fucking problem.

It turned out instead of using some kind of soap under his arms, he used fucking spices like turmeric and fenugreek. This is why they are hated. They're fucking backward idiots.

Brits fucking hate these people, but the media pretends we hate Poles, pretty much to subvert the Brexit message.

Their accents are disgusting. "Guh-Duh-Vuh-Duh!"
After three or four generations of living here, they still cannot speak with an English accent. Then the black cunts have Dis n Dat and speak with a Jamaican pidgin language. It's disgusting. It's repulsive to see English kids mimic them. Senpai? I got you Senpai? That's nigger speak. Why dough? Nigger speak.

We brought English to their colonies to facilitate commerce and they brought a reduced and impoverished subset of of that given language to our shores to teach our young people to speak in a way that they cannot convey their ideas.

Poles come here and are erudite by comparison.

Make no mistake. OP is 100% correct. Complaining about the numbers of Poles was a ruse for pulling out of the EU to limit the number of niggers.

>the Gypsy's are pretty brown
Usually yes, but there are tricky ones that aren't too brown anymore. There are even very rare blonde gypsies, but still a gyp. Because what makes a gyp? The way they think, steal, lie, talk and dress. Romanians can tell apart a gyp by all these features.

Yesterday I wondered unknowingly through a gypsy infested street. A cute little girl was playing with another one on a tricycle. The cute girl yelled to the other one "Hai fă" and spit on the ground. The little girl will grow up to be a disgusting "baragladină". I know this 100%, but I can't expect any foreigner to understand.

The worst part is how politically correct Western Europeans lecture us that we "discriminate" the Gyps. These out-of-touch morons might actually believe the Gyps are like that because of us.

As in we don't give them work.

They don't want no stinking work, that's for suckers like us.

They work only when they can't get around it.