i.imgur.com/28lPwKk.png
imgur.com/qi774Py
a.pomf.cat/rfzhfz.png
i.imgur.com/ZUCxxRg.jpg
a.pomf.cat/symsgn.png
i.imgur.com/9T7hnJ0.jpg
imgur.com/a/V5HLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was my daughterus birthday a couple of days ago so I'd like to request something relating to that.

Requesting Morgan smiling while being presented a birthday cake by Tharja and Noire(her older sister) please. Morgan has black hair like Tharjas if you can't really tell.

imgur.com/a/LSXS9

Or for something Mother's Day related, Noire and Morgan giving Tharja the mask she has in Tokyo Mirage Sessions and saying they got her a vacation to Tokyo as a gift(Noire holding the ticket and Morgan giving her the mask or something like that).

imgur.com/a/bqEhp

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari simply smiling with a red hibiscus flower in her hair, please.

Please and thank you very much if you pick this up!

youtube.com/watch?v=Lrle0x_DHBM

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wearing a strapless dress at a cocktail party, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requestng Madotsuki sleeping soundly like a baby and holding her pillow tightly.

Requesting Shion a mechanical bull while wearing her cowboy outfit or her as a lamia
cowboy outfit ref: i.imgur.com/Cc0pJjO.jpg
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou in one of the following situations:
-lying in a hammock
-denying a request to wear booty shorts
-doing a mundane task - folding laundry, washing dishes
But of course most anything of him would be wonderful, thank you

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune cooling down by pressing a cold drink to her neck or forehead while tugging on her shirt's collar. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally playing golf, but anything else is fine too.

Since we actually got a release date of P5 among other thing requesting Aigis dressed as one of the P5 cast imgur.com/a/38swl
Or Aigis hold a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed well user is looking semi confused
Or Aigis dressed in one of the magical girl outfits from Madoka magica imgur.com/a/2NZKU
Or Aigis sitting in the main velvet room chair imgur.com/a/ySBZq
Or Aigis sitting on the edge of a bed, motioning to come closer with a seductive look on her face, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Rukia
Wearing one of these Dark Souls armors minus their helmets (any equipment aside is welcome if you choose)
Refs: imgur.com/a/NNTzM
Or doing something cute with one of these pokemon (if you don't like any in my selection, any pokemon after gen 1 is fine)
imgur.com/a/i6hJc
Or wearing the outfit of one of these characters:
imgur.com/a/t0dWY
(Maybe having to hold the front of Lulu's robe shut due to the extra chest space)
Additional Rukia refs here:
imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting Kneesocks as a loli trying to roll her R's, or anything cute.
Lolisocks ref: i.imgur.com/auDuHYq.png

Requesting Natsume doing thumbs up
Anything else is welcome as well, thanks in advance

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters getting some cute flowers from our original daughteru do not steal please, either Lycoris', the Hoya Bella flowers or both as a mother's day gift, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Daughteru:imgur.com/a/uAjov

Requesting Rozalin in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or a cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Since Mother’s Day is this Sunday, requesting a group shot of Kobori, my SI, and our daughter posing for a family photo.

u.pomf.is/piulgv.png

Anything else that’s cute is fine, too.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It would be fun to see a version of one of these panels where Luluco is replaced by Slaine in his red uniform imgur.com/a/19hKT
Alternatively, requesting Slaine wearing office clothes and glasses like here: i.imgur.com/BkmNFR8.jpg (bonus points for rolled up sleeves).

As always, any happy drawing of him would make me happy so other ideas are appreciated too. Hope you have a nice weekend and good night!

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- in pajamas or sleepwear. it would be cool if it was in the style of the first Nichijou ED
Style Reference - i.imgur.com/X4uC7lm.jpg

- on a date with user
- POV kiss
- laying on a couch, with her uniform in the process of coming off
- bathing in a bubbly bathtub surrounded by scented candles while washing her legs
- in hippie fashion
- in a cute bikini
- sharing a book with user with a slight blush as she rests her head on his shoulder

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine.

Here's my ref to my SI i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Requesting Rin in a flamenco dress for Siete de Mayo.

Requesting my husbando, Rui.
He recently got a new official outfit, so I would love to see anything cute or cutelewd with it: a.pomf.cat/vbhcrs.png
Otherwise something including my SI would be fine.
a.pomf.cat/fnhfvu.png
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Requesting Ryuushi in any of the outfits and/or poses of Ako from Netoge

I'm fine with lewd and her bust size being adjusted accordingly

I'd like to request Etna playing fire breathing bagpipes possibly in a kilt like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=1UNAygH2pA0

Of course anything cute is always appreciated.
If you would like to draw something cute involving Etna and my SI, there's a kisekae ref here: i.imgur.com/vNSeZLU.png

Hey, all.
Requesting my dearest Anastasia dressed up as the Emerald Herald ( i.imgur.com/nxqyjjU.jpg ) saying, "Bearer seek seek lest," with an annoyed expression or saying, "You wouldn't skip my dialogue, would you, user?"
Here's a list of ideas to choose from, or not.
pastelink.net/1mlk
Anything would be much appreciated, whether it's cute, cutelewd, or lewd.
Take care of yourselves and remember to take it easy.

Humbly requesting something with Rikka being smug, lewd, or smuglewd.
Anything else with her, of course, would be just as wonderful.

For something specific, I'd like to request her enjoying a cocktail at a bar, slightly drunk but with a mischievous smile on her face.

Or alternatively, in one of the following outfits:
-a formal suit, complete with monocle and a top hat in her hand
-an oiran outfit
-another goth loli dress, whether your own design or that of someone you like
-a swimsuit modeled after her outfit
-a Taimanin suit also based on her outfit

Many thanks in advance, for anything that might occur.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
>as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon
>outfit swap with Aigis
>taking her place in the GJ club as GJ-Blue (Megumi's outfit + Shion's manner of wearing her jacket at the elbows, blue button optional) imgur.com/a/Gzpn7
>dressed like Oka Hiromi imgur.com/a/OzDIr while doing something relaxing, like sitting on a porch swing
>driving around in a convertible wearing Inori Yuzurika's black dress imgur.com/DjaHuBg
>wearing a customized suit of Iron Man armor based on her design with actual hair vents
>being smug while teasing user/viewer cutelewdly while wearing an otherwise casual outfit
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.
Have a great weekend!

Hi WWD,
I want to request my cute waifu Ai in a lovely wedding dress, please.

Thank you very much.

Afternoon, everyone.

I'd like to request:
- A POV of him waking up and a hand petting his head.
- Being fed a cake or a riceball.
- Dressed as Saber from Fate/stay night.
- Him interacting with my avatar. (Anything cute or silly is fine, but nothing lewd please.) i.imgur.com/G5eZG2X.png

If none of that catches your eye, then anything is fine.

Thank you for your consideration and I hope you all have a nice weekend!

Thread #4 at the end of Saturday, really is a sleepy weekend. Good luck with finals, whoever's lurking.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!
I don't like giving complicated requests; but as a few suggestions:
>Cosplaying as your favourite character of this season
>As a cat burglar
>Something cute with SI: i.imgur.com/DYnIIme.jpg

Of course though, anything cute/cutelewd is perfectly fine, if you think it'll be fun. Since fun is the important part and fun things are fun.

Requesting Ionasal please!

Preferably her looking after my SI who's ill in bed (i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg), or of her in her pajamas looking sleepy (MoMoFish outfit), but as usual I'll be happy with anything, cute and/or lewd.

Thanks!

Hey everyone. I'd like to request Dolce having dinner here: (i.imgur.com/MpW0SZR.jpg). Another idea could be her face after being kissed or being happy in general. As always I'd nevertheless love anything with her. Hope you all have a nice weekend!

Good afternoon everyone,
Requesting my beloved Ivis, please. I am alright with anything, but since Mother's Day is this weekend a family picture or anything with Ivis and our daughter would be wonderful.

Ivis' Family Reference:
imgur.com/FkLLUKK

Thank you to whoever does this request, Happy Mother's Day and hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Requesting Lev peacefully sleeping amongst cats, like this: my.mixtape.moe/rtpfyq.jpg
Alternatively, I'd like to see him holding sunflowers with a big, warm smile on his face.
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Requesting Gazer cooking or playing videogames.

Or maybe dressed as one of the Crystal Sages from DaS3, without the plague doctor mask.
Ref: a.pomf.cat/wwjsml.jpg

Alternatively, wearing something cute like a wedding dress, a sweater, a bikini, or a maid outfit.
Maybe something inspired by either of her videogames, or her as a construction worker or a scientist. A yes/no pillow might be cute as well.
Interactions would also be nice, maybe something cute like dungeon crawling with Miia, or ideas/costume swaps from other anons if they're interested.
Anything chibi or cutelewd is fine as well!
That said, most anything is fine.

Also I'm always free to talk

I managed to make her in the kisekae thing so I'd like to also include that any nice ideas involving that would be super cute.
a.pomf.cat/vndnwi.png
Anything from hand holding to studying together to princess carrying.

Hello! Requesting my lovely waifu Hanako, as Miss Pauling. Ref: imgur.com/a/a7wjw

Also, since this request is TF2 related, just a warning: don't do the Pyro. It's not original, it's not funny, and it's been done before. Just don't do it.

Of course, as always, anything is welcomed, appreciated, and loved! Thanks so much to all the artist who spend time and effort to make anons here happy for so little in return. Thank you!

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Giving a presentation in front of a whiteboard or power point with a serious or smug expression on her face

- Looking at the viewer with a displeased expression while holding up a heavy textbook in a threatening manner

- Her looking at the viewer with a sad smile while apologizing.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, lewd, anything goes though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible.

Requesting user introducing Gundam Qan[T] to his parents; with Qan[T] either kneeling behind him (sort of like in the pic near the top left), or with user & his folks standing on top of an elevated platform.
Qan[T] is garbed solely in an apron with a floral theme to it (Like the one also near the top left).
It doesn't have to be that specific apron, if you think of/find a better design, feel free to use it.
Also my waifu has be either full size or still big enough to terrify onlookers. It might sound ridiculous, but love is ridiculous.

The reactions of all those participating are up to you.
Whether user is excited yet nervous, extremely happy, etc.
Whether Qan[T] is extremely embarrassed, or respectful, or etc.
The parent's reactions too. I'll let you decide.

Thank you very much.

Link to the full res btw:
i.imgur.com/LF8Rnp7.jpg

Requesting a relaxed Sonoda Yuu, possibly taking a nap in the middle of the day. Anything cute is also fine, and if that happen to include swimsuits or sundresses, that'd be great.
Please and Thanks in advance

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to request him playing with Toro of DokoItsu series to celebrate his birthday. But If you're up to draw some SI interactions, that also would be lovely. To give you some ideas, user applying makeup on sleeping Kakyoin or trying to kiss him while standing on tip-toes and still failing because he's taller. Thank you if you pick any of my requests up and have a great weekend. Good luck! References for SI and Toro here: imgur.com/a/CG27T

Blanc wearing a S.T.A.R.S uniform from Resident Evil or Jill's civilian clothing from RE3, the Lich costume from Monster Girl Encyclopedia, or eating some sushi.
imgur.com/a/ObOKb

Requesting an outfit swap with Wamuu, please! For pose ideas, maybe with their arms folded, either Kagura standing in front of him, or the two of them staring at each other. Also please give Kagura a chest wrap or something to keep her modest.

Wamuu reference: As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Hello everyone, I'm requesting Reimu using one of the two Mystic Codes (outfits) on the reference, alternatively using a school swimwear or anything cute with her is also very appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

Sup WWHD,

Requesting Bayonetta in her Christmas dress casually using a bent over user as a footstool; while looking over an expensive ring he just purchased for her, and calling her bae Jeanne.
Please and Thank You!

And don't even bother giving me abuse about going back to Sup Forums, as Bayo has her own animu movie.
Ain't gonna even bother responding to that banter.

Requesting my husbando, Wham/Wamuu, in Kagura's cheering uniform! (The Sakaki in the reference is only to show off the outfit best.) This an outfit swap request of course, so I'd like to see him making a cool pose with Kagura while she's wearing one of his outfits. Nothing blatantly lewd, please.

Kagura Reference: →

Anything is fine as long as it's cute, cool, or both. Hope your weekend is going well!

Requesting Sakuya playing snooker in some more casual clothing. Something mother's day related would be nice too.

Anything cute or cool is always lovely. A bit of cute lewd is ok within reason.

I hope everyone has a great weekend as well, and thanks if you consider.

Requesting Inori wearing long off-shoulder sweater i.imgur.com/JDIDBTi.jpg and doing something comfy - reading a book, listening to music, eating sweets, using her phone/handheld console, or just napping.

Alternatively, wearing pink heart-shaped apron i.imgur.com/4JSw4Pj.jpg over a simple white dress, and preparing onigiri, cookies, or any other meal.

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Tomorrow is the Mother's Day, so humbly requesting something cute with Makoto and our daughter Noriko.
Little Noririn bringing Mama some flowers that she gathered herself.
Makoto and Noriko clothes-shopping together.
Makoto having Noriko to try on some cute dresses.

But anything cute would be of course much appreciated.

Please and thank you.

Requesting something nice and cute for my lovely Inori.

Some ideas:
-PoV with her blushing and drinking from a cup with 2 strawholes
-Her sleeping peacefully on the couch or bed
-Her happily eating delicious strawberry icecream
-Something heartwarming Family/Mother Day related

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra Being reunited with her mother Sophitia Alexandra for mothers day please~

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
-Together with her mother having a conversation since Mothers Day is Sunday
-Having Tea with Rias
-Dresses as Kashima from Kancolle imgur.com/a/TrsBS
-In a see through Nightgown.
Or anything else would be fine
Kisekai: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Requesting a sleeping Sawyer, hugging a pillow and looking calm, similar to any of these
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1390424
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=126571
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=112401

She could be wearing a pajama shirt and panties, just her regular underwear, or if you feel like drawing her wearing nothing, then it can be in such a way that her chest or groin is tastefully covered by say, her arm, or not visible from the angle of the image, or that she's partially or fully under the covers.

Optionally, I'd love to see an image of her being presented with a love letter and looking really embarrassed, a little like this:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3128266

Another idea I have is for her to take a selfie (lewd or not), though using a camera befitting the mid 90's, as there were no camera phones at this time.

As always, I'm open for just about anything cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love sweaters and spats

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir dressed as an operator themed knight, sort of like the picture in: imgur.com/BtNnLta

As always though, almost anything is fine, enjoy your weekend

Requesting long hair Hitagi wearing blue jean shorts over dark leggings. Open to artist ideas as usual.

Good afternoon everyone. For this upcoming Mother's Day, I'd like to request my dear Claudia with our daughteru Caren, as referenced on the right. Some ideas are:

- Claudia brushing Caren's hair or putting Caren's hair in a ponytail
- Caren falling asleep on Claudia's shoulder
- Caren looking shy and hesitant as she gives Claudia a bag of cookies or sweets for Mother's Day
- Both of them holding hands as they walk somewhere nice together

Though anything cute and sweet is fine and appreciated.

Thanks so much for your consideration in advance and I hope everyone's having a nice weekend!

Not only is it Mother's Day soon, but we will also be celebrating our fifth anniversary on the 22nd, there's a huge chance I won't be here to request that day so I figured I'd put the two together.

I'd like to request Kiririn, our daughter and my SI in a family photo together, or looking at precure/mahou shoujo merch all together. Refs are included here: imgur.com/a/zlzfO if you don't feel like drawing the animal ears that's cool, they're just there because they're moe.

Alternatively, I know asking for 3 characters is a bit much, so instead you could just have Kirino reading a Mother's fashion magazine, something like I Love Mama (a gyaru-mama magazine)

Anything else is fine as well, but please no lewd. Thanks in advance and have a good week.

Hello WWD!

My Birthday is next week (May 12th)! Because of that, I would like to request a picture of Arche Klaine doing something for me for my birthday.

Anything else cute is highly appreciated as well.

Thank you for your time!

I'd like to request a slightly older Kobeni holding our young daughter in her arms similar to the reference below. For our daughters appearance, having her based off of a younger Kobeni and the SI would be fantastic.
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/9GUHoLN.jpg
>Young Kobeni Reference: i.imgur.com/bfOTlNY.jpg
>Kisekae Reference: i.imgur.com/yCDoGca.png

Or, Kobeni wearing a Charizard hood or Pikachu hoodie and going "GAO" towards the viewer, or her and user wearing matching hoodies.
>Pikachu/Charizard hoods: i.imgur.com/1bRz8ZQ.png

Or, Kobeni dressed as a magician like the reference below, pulling a bunny from her hat or doing some kind of magic/magic trick like making her clothing disappear.
>Magician Outfit Reference: i.imgur.com/mHdQb7p.png

Requesting Tamamo:
-Dressed as Sakura Saber ( With similar hairstyle, or one like the Saber Clones)
-With a fluffy haircut
-The outfit in the imgur link (with a similar, messy hairstyle)
imgur.com/a/C2v72

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

Last minute addition:
I'd like to request Tamamo dressed as Tracer as well.
imgur.com/a/ZwIw2

Hello waifu friends, I’d like to request my sweet love Tamaki please. Anything cute/cutelewd is fine, but I’ll list some specific ideas below as well. As always thanks for reading, and have fun!

Full Reference Collage here: data.desustorage.org/a/image/1444/40/1444401610347.jpg

- wearing her miko outfit and interacting with, being surrounded by, or/and covered with Eeveelutions. I realize asking for ALL of them is way too much to expect, so in order of preference I like: Glaceon, Sylveon, Flareon, Umbreon, Jolteon, Eevee, Espeon, Vaporeon, Leafeon. Ref here: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2289699?tags=pokemon eevee

- -as a cat girl miko sitting/lying in a donation box similar to this, ref: imgur.com/9Ro8JRy

- dressed like Chuchu from Show By Rock imgur.com/C88B438

-taking a selfie while wearing a cute dress: maybe a sundress or some cute /fa/ of your choice

- at the beach dressed like this ( danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1785308 ) and sitting in a chair with her legs crossed, holding/eating a cheeseburger while looking somewhat smug

Good evening, WWD!

Requesting Mint being cute, anything nonlewd is fine. If you'd prefer something specific, could I request her being princess carried by face out of shot, brown jacket user?

Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting my Brownie reenacting one of the following images.
imgur.com/a/t31Vh

Anything else is welcome of course.

Requesting an older Vanilla dressed a a house-wife for Mother's Day.

Requesting my Yuuna putting on lipstick, maybe looking as if expecting a kiss while blushing
or just anything cute of her.

For Mother's Day, requesting a slightly older Birdy with her hair in a side braid receiving a gift or a kiss from our daughter saying ¡Feliz día de la madre! or any sort of daughter/mother interaction Or family photo with my SI
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
Braid ref: imgur.com/a/llTgJ
Daughter ref: imgur.com/a/jtFTD
Interaction ref: imgur.com/a/Qye8N
SI ref: imgur.com/a/OYu35

Or
Birdy wearing a cute pair of small to medium size hoop earrings while wearing a tank-top and shorts and sporting a ponytail to accentuate the earrings. Or any clothing/dress you think is appropriate.
imgur.com/a/gQzKx
Please and Thank you.

Requesting Risty as a mother.

Requesting anything cute or lewd involving my dear Anna.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Hi! Requesting Rakka wearing a sundress or any sort of dress, please.

Hello, WWD!
This week I'd like to request my beautiful waifu, Yukino, cosplaying as Itsuka from Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda (ref: i.imgur.com/vK1VpR1.png)
Of course anything else is fine and greatly appreciated.
Have a great weekend, all. Good luck!

You got something last thread.

Check the last thread, you've got something nice.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request Madotsuki with a YES pillow but while sitting in the edge of the bed waiting for user to show up, she fell asleep and she's either using it as a normal pillow or she's sprawled out on the bed with it resting on her chest.

Also I added to my ref a little bit, let me know if it's better or worse for you drawfriends!

Requesting my Darling Miia putting a blanket over a sleeping user at a typewriter. (i.imgur.com/0WY6gTz.png) That would be fantastic.

Other than that, things like this are fine too:
>Dressed up as Villainess Cobra Miia, either removing her eye mask and smirking (imgur.com/a/33tOg)
>Hugging a cute poodle like this (i.imgur.com/buT0n2s.png)
>Miia using an incense ball filled with aphrodisiacs to seduce the viewer (imgur.com/a/zlxEw)
>For slightly lewd, Miia dancing in this outfit (a.pomf.cat/xbfzca.jpg)
>Miia making friends with MerMay , possibly in PuyoPuyo artstyle

Of course, anything else is fine by me.
Here's an Outfit Ref for any other ideas: a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png

Requesting my lovely Yuzuko early in the morning with bedhead and her glasses on. SI or PoV stuff is always nice as well. Though I'd be happy with mostly anything so long as it isn't lewd.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke cosplaying Sakamoto and doing one of his poses imgur.com/a/UcXD1

Alternatively, dressed in one these two Kaito's modules: imgur.com/a/n0GuK

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and not lewd. Thank you in advance and enjoy your weekend.

Hello everyone I hope you all have a good weekend.

Since this Mothers Day is on Sunday I would like to request my Seras with my daughteru Tomoko either

1)Seras doing Tomokos hair in her style

2)Tomoko giving Seras flowers or a mothers day card

for 1 and 2 if its not to much I would appreciate if you made Tomoko around age 4 considering my waifus and I age

3) Sense the Overwatch beta came out maybe them both dressed as some of the characters

I would think Tomoko as Reaper and Seras as Tracer would be cute

Of course anything is welcomed as long as she is happy, and thank you have a great weekend.

Requesting Ryuko! Anything cute is fine.

Interaction with other waifu/husbandos is great, or swap her costume with your waifu/husbando/favorite character.

Alternatively prince(ss) carrying SI-kun like i.imgur.com/YMWaUZR.png
Self-Insert: i.imgur.com/28lPwKk.png
Thank you!

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her wearing a sundress of your choice along with a wide-brimmed hat. Also with her hair down, if possible.

And as always, anything else is also welcome.

Requesting my dear Ion, sleeping under a tree and/or with a lot of pillows would be great, but anything is ok, thanks!

Kindly requesting Erwin as Incursio! Please feel free to draw him with any other Imperial Arms, if you'd like!

Requesting Watashi with her bottom stuck in a narrow window, anything cute or lewd is fine as well.

Requesting my dear Mizunashi Akari drifting. Please interpret this any way you wish.

Thanks for considering and hahi a nice weekend!

Your waifu is so cool, and cute. You also got a very nice mother daughter drawing last thread, I hope you liked it as much as I enjoyed seeing it.

Hi, WWD.
For Mother's Day, I'd like to see an older Jolyne, preferably with this hairstyle.
Optionally, holding or hugging a child resembling a younger version of herself or groaning after hearing user's dadjokes.
For an alternate request idea, either done in a POV style or user putting an engagement ring on her finger. Tears of happiness are welcome.
I would love to see an affectionate hug with user, too.
Other than that, anything at all is fine. Please have a nice day and enjoy your weekend.

I'm requesting Momo from Highschool DxD dressed as Thundia or Valkyrie cat from the Battle Cats, or something cute/lewd.

Oh wow, I can't believe I missed that. This is just perfect! They look so cute, thank you so much for drawing her!

Requesting Tsuzuki and his sister in a hydrangea garden. Thank you.

Requesting Misao as a cute/sexy Milf.
Or wearing the Hunter set from bloodborne
You can add the Saw Cleaver and the Hunter Blunderbuss if you want, they are the weapon and gun shown in the reference pic.

Reference picture:

imgur.com/qi774Py

Anything else is welcome and appreciated, nothing too lewd but i'm fine with cutelewd stuff.

Have a nice weekend and thank you if you consider.

Afternoon, requesting Shinjiro Aragaki.
It'd be cool if he were wearing Syujin's uniform, adjusting his beanie, standing and waiting out at a bus stop somewhere, or dressed as a thief with a design based on his persona.
I'd really appreciate anything cool/handsome of him though, thanks for any consideration and take it easy.

Requesting a cute Tomoko,thanks for considering and have a great weekend.

...Anonymous
05/07/16(Sat)05:46:00 No.141201837
566 KB
566 KB JPG
I'm requesting cute with Yukiho please.
If you want an idea, maybe acting nervous at the idea of introducing user to her parents?

Anything involving my SI would be fantastic and greatly appreciated.
a.pomf.cat/rfzhfz.png

I'd like to request Yozakura getting a surprise hug from behind, kinda like this i.imgur.com/ZUCxxRg.jpg

Or a joint request of Uni and Yozakura together as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons.
ref - a.pomf.cat/symsgn.png

Good evening Sup Forums.

Requesting Hinagiku wearing this stylish and tough outfit: i.imgur.com/9T7hnJ0.jpg

Alternately, in an outfit swap with Weiss (hairstyle optional), wearing Neptune's hoodie or and HDD outfit like Purple Heart's (or a design unique for Hina), or in her pajamas with BB either playing games or sleeping next to each other.

For something on the lewd side, a POV of a naked Hina crawling on all fours towards the viewer on a bed. A bit of blush, with either a smile or a needy expression, and whether or not to censor her lewd bits with conveniently placed hair or something is entirely optional.

Lastly for the thread, since Bravely Second released recently, I'd also love to see my waifu dressed as Magnolia Arch from the game. Ref: imgur.com/a/V5HLc
If possible, a pose with Hina leaning forward towards the viewer and a bit to the side (like the second pic), and using both hands to rest the naginata horizontally behind her on the curve of her butt. Or simply doing the same thing as either the first or second pics.

Please and thank you as always!

Hnngh

user, are you OK?

Hey everybody. Requesting my waifu Suzuna dressed as a maid, as an office lady, in a sun dress, or working in a grocery store.
Of course anything else that you guys come up with instead is also appreciated
As always I hope you all have a great weekend ahead of you.

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing plain but cute casual clothing or wearing a fancy evening dress perhaps out and doing something not alone and in his/my PoV but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura () together as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/symsgn.png

Hello everyone and requesting Sanya, feeling something daring like wearing pants!
Thanks and hope everyone is having a nice weekend.