Russia expands "free land in Far East" programme on foreigners

More specifically, on anyone who has russian ancestry and is living abroad, not only over ex-USSR. That should tell you how much of Russians inside Russia itself are serious about the idea.

>The Russian president has proposed expanding a state program of free land handover to foreign citizens with ancestors born on Russian territory, noting that successful candidates should have a desire to work and create strong families.

russia-insider.com/en/politics/putin-proposes-free-land-grants-foreign-citizens-russian-background/ri20869

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi7BO37A4g
youtube.com/watch?v=sIRTrsabL_M
secret.farm/farm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

time to order a 23-and-me

Sorry Ivan, my family left Russia to avoid being sent to Siberia.

post tfw you faggots volunteer yourselves for labor camps in Siberia

How much Russian ancestry is necessary? Does a DNA percentage suffice, or do you need to identify a relative who was a russian citizen?

fuck
do yakut people s count because im 1/4th

There's nothing in those cold wastelands.

I don't like the idea , sounds like they want to populate depopulated areas so they can act as extra bodies in case of invasion

Would rather move to Hungary they want Euros and reject muds and africans

>tfw 0% russian
I want out of this multicultural hellhole let me in!

There could be precious metals or aliens

Based Vlad, nice get btw Mr. 666

Let me know when there are vodka shipments on state dime sent directly to my Siberian hovel so that I know you're serious.

>yfw homsteading in Kamchatka while downing Kamchatka brand vodka all day long

>i want out of this hellhole let me in

that´s what most of people came to america for. stupid idiot, fight for what you call home.

>multicultural
you think tough russian people will accept you weeabo fag over there? you even know what it means to really live? deprived of your fake wallmart fastfood world? i guess you dont

But is there internet connection?

sure

and even better than in australia

Most of that isn't really Siberia, it's the far east. I'm from there, it's really calm with fresh air. Too many chinks and gypsies though.

How is life out there?

It's not the coziest place to live in.

If you like Asian shit, like Jap food and goods, you can find tons of them in Vladivostok for instance, hell most of the Far East still drives RHD cars even though there's been an attempt to curb that. Aside from that it's fairly simple, not much to see aside from all the nature, but really for someone who spends most of their time on the internet it's not much different from anywhere else. Although, with the recent government attempts to develop the Far East, the bigger cities will likely start to grow.

I'm part churka, guess I'll keep this in mind if my life really fucks up

We have NBN now, faggot

>that
>not cosy as fuck
pick one m8

It's shitty mosquito infested asshole of Russia
And if you don't make use of the land the government will take it back off you
I was hitting my wife up about it because she's Russian and she said not even gopnicks are stupid enough to go for this shit

RARE

also that image reminds me of the train scene from the 80s(?) version of dr zhivago

>NBN
no idea what it is
>faggot
why butthurt?
>I'm part churka
what kind exactly

Cunt I have NBN and its fucking shit most of the time it's only 9mb a second when I was in Russia using pleb tier beeline internet it was faster than the Australian shit

Still better healthcare system than what we have here

WE WUZ RUSSIAN N SHIT

They got over that one time with the Germans right? I'm sure I could find something Russian in my past....

I want thique Yakut Gf.

How do i go about achieving this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi7BO37A4g
You should reconsider.

No, i must fertilize that slanted baggina and create an army of Eliot Rodgers

I'm a white American

Damn Chukotka is so beautiful 2bh

>free land for foreigners

It's a trap!

whats up with new zealand

>and gypsies

Fucking how

Can't wait for you russiaboos to freeze to death in Siberia

>russian ancestry
>russiaboo
kek

I unironically have a 3 generation back heritage from Karelia (and rest from other parts of Finland proper), would I be eligble for this program?

Fuck off, Western pigs are not welcome here.

underrated

>russian ancestry
What the fuck this is racist

Chukotka is too cold in winter so no. Give me two years to learn the language, I am sure I have some hohol ancestry as every romanian does.

Let's have a comfy escapism thread, in fact that region is my favourite in the world.

The far east is worse and farther from civilisation than Siberia. And there are no gypsies there, there are only Mongoloid peoples of Turanic and Siberian ancestry.

>Can't wait for you russiaboos to freeze to death in Siberia

Yakutsk has very good life conditions and looks very much like my city. Weather in summer soars up to 100 degrees for your knowledge.

Make JAXA exist again!

I have Volga German ancestry. That qualifies as 'born in Russian territory'. I'll be happy with some land in Vladivostok, Sakhalin, Kamchatka, or Khabarovsk.
Any word on this passing in the government?

My paternal grandmother was a Volga German. I wonder if that would fly.

Why the fuck is this thread so fucking shit?? All posts here are retarded même shit by underage retards.
So, I told my Russian wife about it and she said no one is that crazy in Russia to do it. You have to basically build everything from scratch by yourself. There is no infrastructure, canalisation, phone lines or sanitary shit. How the fuck do you wanna do this? Also they can take the land away if after 5 years you don't make use of the lands.

Let me in desu.

How about googling about it. I found the official application page for the land programm in 3 seconds

>How the fuck do you wanna do this?
Well, anyone who larp about idyllic agrarian life has the land question settled. Of course, to make it successful you would have to be aware of modern technology and have experience and even then, you have to have very specific occupations to even compete there.

checked also
>Magadan
>MAGA

Sakhalin is by far the greatest choice, Yuzhno Sakhalinsk is snowy, has cool summers and winters aren't freezing cold either. The nature is beautiful and green since the precipitation levels are much higher and you are basically 5000 kilometres away from western civilisation.

Your wife is stupid then, and maybe a gold digger if she is russian and you are a western man. Cities there are as developed as cities in other former soviet countries, life in Yakutsk which gets -40 degrees on a regular basis for 4 months is better than in Ukraine. It's not all Vorkuta. Chukotka is kinda desolate though, but Vladivostok and Yakutsk are very developed.

I'm black
The only cucks here is you

I am not sure if it isnt meme for westerns.
>build nice house somewhere in russia
>start shitposting against russia
>russian gevernment take all your property
or what happen if war happen.

>Your wife is stupid then
She is not wrong though. You would have to develop an untapped land with very basic infrastructure (bad roads, nothing except electricity), in an area where the soil and the weather is very far from ideal with agriculture in mind.

This whole thing is a joke. 99% of what they give out is permafrost land with horrible logistic difficulties, and remaining 1% is already belongs to people with government ties.

Yes but how do you wanna even transport modern technology to the far east? You have to hire big trucks or even cargo planes. You need big machinery to build infrastructure also how do you wanna build roads there. That should be the responsability of the government, not for us normal people.

This is your chance to start an ethnostate and fuck off, guys. Take it!

youtube.com/watch?v=sIRTrsabL_M

Plus it's close to Japan and Vladivostok (my 2nd choice). I used to live in Syktyvkar for 5 months in Komi and people there said the Pacific coast area of Russia is a great place for development.

Are there a lot chinks there? That would make it a shit place to live..

Noone with a tad of brain would take the bait
these places are literally in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Pic related is the russian highway system, and the railroads are even further. I really doubt there is an internet infrastructure for this reason but I honestly don't know for certain
It would be like living on the frontier as cowboys, but you'd be dead because of the impossible to sustain living condition
Who the fuck would autogulag himself?!

Yet we can't even get rid of birthright citizenship and the like and take care of the ancestors of the people who actually built this country and sustained it. Fuck this gay Earth.

Can I build a 7eleven?, I'd rise the prices like crazy, will hang posters of father president and build traps for disgusting chinks.

Might go to NK border to drop some turds with a drone in the summer, yeah, good times ahead.

I wouldn't live in a village with Mongoloid (yakut, chukchi, evenk, you name it) reindeer herders. It's not like I wouldn't fancy this lifestyle, but I simply cannot go from a wimp with mental issues such as anxiety and from my life standards to herd reindeer and live in the wild. I would live in a comfy city and enjoy the cold and never leave it.

Japanese are honorary aryans.

It's not such a big problem: agriculture business can be pretty small scale. Still, you have to know what you are doing, have an affinity for village life and generally managing your own business, and a bit of money for investment.

Here is the example of just that: an American farming in the Russian far east.
secret.farm/farm

Those digits tell the exact story of just how smart of an idea this is.

If you are a multi-millionaire, you will spend all your money on a shit piece of land in a brutal, unforgiving climate. In the end yuou will have a cabin innawoods with no access to the rest of the world, shitting in a frozen hole in the ground and wiping your ass with newspaper (if you are lucky).

This is, literally, a scam to bring people in, suck them of finances to feed the failed Russian State, and then let them die in the wilderness or attempt to escape Russia without any money.

In theory cooperation between many families seeking to acquire land can pull that off.
On practice this will not be possible in decades until society will recover from 70 years of commie conditioning eroding social ties between people and families and teaching people to rely on state to do shit for them.

I notice one piece of land missing from the list of available areas...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

This isnt these places where best currency is vodka? XD

>The far east is worse and farther from civilisation than Siberia.

No, it's not. Asia is right next door, Japan and Korea trade bolsters the region. The only thing Siberia has going for it is oil and even that is packing up and moving to the far east.

>And there are no gypsies there

I'm from Khabarovsk, you Romanian cunt. I think I know whether there's a whole fucking gypsy village right on the outskirts of the city constantly causing trouble and being disgusting in general.

Fuck japs desu they are still chinks
Anything Asian related is vomit inducing

Your a nigger, hows that culture of mud sticks aids and KANGZ you fucking worthless shitskin. Hows being 13% of the population but causing 40% of all crime. Black people are fucking unevolved apes

I am shocked
>Not

Almost no jews live there as well.

Why is it even a thing is beyond me.

>communist flag
>black
Says asians are vomit inducing.

It's a meme you dip. I'm white you Nazi LARPer

funny that you say that because Sup Forumstards were all over that idea back in 2016
>f-f-f-free land?
>we can create ancapistan there, fuck roads and the state n shiet

>Rwanda
Nopity nope nope nope

Why does Putin want those lands developed so badly?

>le permafrost meme
Picrelated is 65.164346, 167.981173

T. Weaboo
Have you ever been to Japan? It's a hellhole stuck in the 90s. People overwork and the food is disgusting. Everything is jelly an shiet

a lot of people herald that as a dream (wanting to explore and conquer and create)

Yeah I remember and I always addressed how dumb to the bone this idea is
homo sapiens has been around for 200k years, plenty of time to colonize the cool land. You better let the fuck alone the few places that are still empty. Noone ended up there for a damn good reason

Is MAGAdan the last stronghold of the White man?

To make sure the chinks don't take these lands
Also with the coming climate change, these places will be more habitable so he is being forward planning

So practically I can have my wife's family and their family to acquire like dozens of these lands and Form a small community?
It would be too hard to convince them though

How many months of snow?

Considering there's a million chinese inhabitants right at the border of Vladivostok, yeah it's scary. Putin should populate the far-east at faster rate.

Pretty nice desu
If only I'd be a bit younger, I'd do it

>It's shitty mosquito infested
Says the australian. heat did a lot of damage to your brain ?

Reminds Me of "new far east" in Xcom2

id move there tbqh

I'm not of Russian ancestry but tbqh I'd have a go at this.

October - April