How the actual fuck am i supposed to advocate for a white ethnostate and convince the people around me when a good...

how the actual fuck am i supposed to advocate for a white ethnostate and convince the people around me when a good chunk of my friends aren't white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_nationalism
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's like asking how to make sopa de macaco without macaco.

Point them towards any area where whites aren't a majority.

>good chunk of my friends aren't white
You won't have to. You would not be welcomed in a white ethnostate

Sup Forums 101:

get rid of your non-white friends

Exactly. Ethnostates are for Europe.
Proprietary communities are for America.

what

Why do you have nonwhite friends

they dont have to be harmed, just either go back, or ideally, a one child policy would be implemented for all non whites and their decendants

Just don't?? You realize a white erhnocstate is a meme. I'm just trying to be real with you nigga. You will just end up bitter... actually..nevermind...

T. Hispanic

>getting rid of your allies for trivial shit

Top Zio

Most people here don't have any friends, period.

>Hispanic
>Saves Thumbnail
checks out.

By not living is shitskin land.

I lol'd

We can and should still have good relations with other countries, even ones that aren't white.

this

I strongly suggest you realize that you advocate for Cultural Nationalism...it looks a lot like your flag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_nationalism

People get on board with it, or get the fuck out. It knows no skin tone, only the qualities of what people associate with being "white".

Got an urge to kill? We all do. Doesn't mean we act on it. Its called being a good member of society. Blacks, asians, whatever you want to go for, its all the same enough. hold a person to the merits of their actions, and judge them accordingly. Rebuild this world. hold fuckers accountable to their actions, punish shitty parents, find the root causes of stupid ass behavior and rip them out.

How do you preserve your culture? Just like that. ITs a big ass world, big enough for you and me, big enough for every culture to have their own damn slice. Strong fences make good neighbors. never forget it.

this would make a good virgin v. chad meme too

white ethnostate is a meme made by loser whites

they believe that removing all minorities will increase their chances of getting jobs, pussy, and friends

the truth is that even in the white ethnostate, the losers will continue to be losers, and find some other excuse to blame society for their shitty lives and ruin the ethnostate again

Do what israel did, just call those friends white

Kill them all let god sort them out !!

expanding for the dumbasses. "urge to kill" talking about the common attribute that certain ethno groups cant control their behaviors. That is bullshit. You can train a dog, can train a cat to shit in a toilet, can train a kid to grow up to be a soldier, you can sure as fuck "Train" raise a well adjusted human with the right methods.

fuckin' having to explain myself to these monkey soup eatin bastards in a preemptive fashion. worlds gone to shit I tell ya!

>kill
Fuck off kike

you advocate it to your white friends and wait for the separatist movement desu lad

Ethnocentrism is the winning strategy.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Aren't white. Stay where you are.

This its our job to send them to god,let him do the judgeing.

Hans, are we...The bad guys...?

explain to them that an ethnostate of theyr own people is the best form of action for securing theyr existence and that when everyone have theyr own peace will be a lot more plausible and that it would be beneficial for everyone

That's for you to know. Try reminding them that colonization sucks for everyone and that "multiculturalism" is the cause of "racism" and strife and that separation is the only cure.

white ethonstate =/= killing other races. it just means you think whites deserve a country away from other races, similar to japan, saudi arabia, israel, and so forth. if they dont think thats fair then you could reasonably rationalize to them that if whites cant have their own ethnostate, jews cant either, and they aren't anti-semetic, are they now?

HISPANIC IS NOT A FUCKING

FUCKING MESTIZOS

STOP RUINING THAT WORD AND GIVING NON MESTIZOS A BAD NAME

YOU MESTIZOS MUTTS DON'T OWN THE WORD HISPANIC

Trump was also a meme, look where he is now.

>t. mestiço

I was quoting the word the nigger used to describe himself.

I'm white, not Mentoes or whatever the fuck you called me.

Spastic.

Well, I acknowledge it would be selfish to NOT advocate a white ethno-state simply because I have a couple nig-nog friends. Even thought they're top lads, well, would I sacrifice my nation because of them? No. I wouldn't.

Multiculturalism sucks ass. A couple of friends don't make it much better, eh? Time will tell ho things work out. Luckily my nigger friends actually agree with me on most of my political views and actually hate other niggers kek :D

Well said

PACO
BUILD WALL

>a good chunk of my friends aren't white

Kill them