So what does Sup Forums think of Re:Zero?

So what does Sup Forums think of Re:Zero?
>Good
>Generic Shit

absolute shit

i like it everything better than hundred

>le lol so goofy xD MC and """'suffering"""
trash

good shit

It's like watching Erased but MC is dumb as shit.

uh
the cuck was dumb as shit too.

A better Konosuba.

>A better KonoSuba
Konosuba was actually funny this is just shit

Gimmicky shit show

generic shit but the halfelf chick is a keeper, so i'm watching it for her thb

i enjoy the animation a lot and the story is fun

good enough to justify the 5 minutes of downloading and 25 minutes of watching it once a week

I fucking love it, it's the best show this season. The ways the MC gets fucked over and how he gets through it is almost Kaiji-tier. Thank god it's 2 courses.

The show is really enjoyable, especially the first double episode. It's my AOTS.

Great here are the people who like shit anime for example they probably like
>ERASED
>Sword Art Online
Am I wrong? Do you like shit anime?

I haven't watched ERASED and I only watched the first few episodes of SAO back when it was airing.

Sick deduction skills, user.

In this shitty season it's okay, otherwise garbage.

You know what they say:
The only thing worse then a generic light novel trapped in a fantasy world anime.
Is a generic light novel trapped in a fantasy world anime "with a twist!"

The Twist being something so absurd and broken to draw in intially viewers but the writer has no idea how to end it.

Like i've heard he already made alternate endings for one of the girls, pandering to the max.

Give it a few months all the casual fags like Will be calling it shit as well.

I would like it more if i could participate in the threads without getting spoiled

You're implying that you've formed your opinion based on a few spoilers you read and that you haven't read the source itself. I wonder if you have seen all the episodes of the anime. You've also mixed in your own personal bias into your opinion as well. Your opinion has been discarded shitposter.

It certainly isn't generic haremshit, but it doesn't try to not have haremshit stuff in it. Kinda bait & switch using "oh this protag is in another universe full of beauties! don't you wish you were him?" and then throwing gore on your face. Reminded me of first time I played Higurashi.

I can't say later on but right now I don't understand how will the anime keep people watching. So far it's been a generic haremshit plot with rewinding and gore for shock value to contrast with "EEEEHHHH?? HENTAI X-D" play he has with the maids.

I'm holding my judgement, but if you don't like generic shit you're not going to like it.

Some good generic shit.
8/10. It's meh.

Maybe you should kill yourself so you don't get spoiled again.

Right, so it's better than assterisk wars, and hundred and shounen maid and super lovers and endride and ragnastrike angels and naruto, so yeah, I'm anjoying it.
And I'm not saying that because everything is shit we need to lower our standards and expectations (key to happiness remember?) but just that getting a show that's aggressively OK and has some potential to get good and at the very least appears unlikely to get any worse than it already is... well it's breath of fresh air for sure. Yeah "wacky MC" but at least he's consistent character and less of a wish fulfillment character and somebody I can actually associate, understand and sympathize with. And I mean like even on broader picture, Portal Fiction is like virtually nonexistent these days so even in terms of "all fantasy" and not just ANIME it's a very refreshing and enjoyable show. He had to re-learn to read, nobody understands half the shit he's saying and he doesn't understand half the shit they're saying so yeah, it's fun, entertaining. It's not boring or retarded which is really fucking nice these days and really really fucking uncommon too.

>shitty season
While i agree its not a great show, this season is alot fucking better than the last couple of seasons.