Anyone got a pdf of this garbage? want to see how bad it is

anyone got a pdf of this garbage? want to see how bad it is

Other urls found in this thread:

pdf-archive.com/2017/07/28/what-happened-hillary-clinton/what-happened-hillary-clinton.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whoever the fuck is making these is a genius. these are so damn funny. moar please.

lmao

he should write an entire book of them

kekd

Omg is that really in her book? Lmao How could anyone believe that she could pull this off without collapsing?

I knew deep down in my heart, this was going to be stupid shit...I had hoped it was funny stupid shit, and it is in a way...but now I feel kinda stupid in the way that I actually doubted Trump would win if a LICK of this was actually true.

>mfw I see this shit
>Jaded but laughing my ass off inside.

Was she role playing as Trump
My god this is a sad attempt of monitizing an excuse

The best part about these is that they are actually printed?

OP, sell this shit on Amazon, I will buy it.

...so Hillary is the classic conservative in this story? Just show how far to the left old Jew Bernie really is.

She is fucking crazy lmao

Sad thing is, I find it hard to tell if this one is one of the fakes

you guys ever use the internet?

Yeesh.

pdf-archive.com/2017/07/28/what-happened-hillary-clinton/what-happened-hillary-clinton.pdf

this is satire right?

If it were real she'd be president now.

More interesting than I was expecting.

Binding this book at work, was thinking about reading it to see how garbage it is

>left off the question mark

she should fire her editors

Is she faking her retirement from elections?

Probably jumping before she gets pushed.

Even the dumbest shitlibs must realize by now the longer she's in the media spotlight bitching about losing to Drumpf the less attention goes towards promoting an actually viable contender in 2020

just re-righting herstory