Mental illnesses run amok

>mental illnesses run amok
>smell like shit
>use the streets as their toilets
>peddle and use drugs, leaving their filth and used syringes in the street

Why is America collectively spending billions of dollars on human refuse? These "people" are subhuman filth, I'd feel worse about killing a deer with my car than an homeless degenerate.

Yes, there are some who can be rehabilitated and integrate with society but those that can't? Why shouldn't we just shoot them in the street

Only leftist fags like homeless people. they just want to keep the heroin market going

the spice must flow

Your solution is to shoot them?

Yea seriously. not in the street thats messy as fuck

Or round them up and send them to a designated facility, somewhere away from productive society

But a 9mm round is cheaper

That's dystopian as hell. You fuckers are retarded.

As someone who lives in the disgusting shit-filled homeless encampment known as San Francisco, I would gladly authorize the police to execute chronic homeless people and would be happy to do my part to help kill some myself.

That or turn them into food.

give them a bottle of everclear. they'll either end up in the hospital or jail, which is better than your stoop.

There aren't any that can be rehabilitated, because any that could have already utilized the myriad services available to them to get off the streets. The only ones you ever see are the crackheads and the mentally fucked.

>we should execute the mentally ill
This would literally shoah the entire Sup Forums userbase you dunce

It would be cleaner to burn the to ashes.

I was having an idea. Its not a conservative idea but an idea I eas thinking about

Imagine we said to each and every NEET/bum we will give you a furnished apartment (not a particularly nice one but a cot and a tv)...and a stipend of a certain amount of money to live on every month (essentially a basic income)...but you have to live in Hobopolis. You have to live in a city removed from the rest of society composed solely of other hobo sapiens and NEETs. Workers will be paid to maintain the city and sell things to you...but as long as you are on the dole you have to live in Hobopolis

speak for yourself faggot

t. teenager that is reading apt pupil
cool it with the edge

I used to be homeless you fuckheads.

Would you eat homeless?
Would you eat something that ate homeless?

The final redpill is that we shoot execute everyone who isn't above average height, above average IQ and non-white.

There are too many people in this shitty world and we gotta cleanse it one way or another.

This Heroin Homelessness problem is now never going to end.

The Heroin epidemic come in waves once all the addicts die the market dies down til a new generation gets hook, but that's now all on hold thanks to this bullshit (((((ANTI-OVERDOSE DRUG))))).

The left and the elite are moving along with their plan to make everyone a victim demanding another level of communism.

They die and the problem dies with them, we need this to prevent the vagrancy.

I think he makes it pretty clear he could also imagine himself driving them down.

This guy is asian, I can pretty much confirm it. No one but chinks and niggers would think like that.

Give them homes and you wouldn't see them. Just as you are they are victims of the banks they all had homes once as children but then the banks took there homes away. Blame the hunger for profit by the banks for homelessness.

If they live in houses how are they going to pan-handle for drug money?

>That's dystopian as hell.
So is having these people hang around at every street corner.
There is no sunshine & rainbows solution for this.

>Give them homes and you wouldn't see them.

Western countries offer sufficient aid that being homeless is basically always down to the person itself. They already get everything they'd need, they just immediately waste it on drugs.

>ITT amerifats mad that their decade long war on drugs failed spectacularly while king sea nigger got rid of his drug problems by promising to kill everyone related to drugs while telling off leftists crying muh human rights to get fucked

Not to mention they take over playgrounds and public parks paid for by tax payers and ruin them.

Yeh so did I. I got out of it pretty bloody fast. It is not a life you want for extended periods of time.

>Or round them up and send them to a designated facility, somewhere away from productive society

You're on to something here, user. It's taken me a few years to refine the idea, but here it is in a nutshell: regional facilities with 25mi perimeters. All drugs are free. Run by inmates, basic necessities provided (like toothbrushes, water, etc). Basically, decent people can plan, train if necessary, and hike the 25 miles to the perimeter. When they reach it, they will be placed into rehab.

Everyone else that can't or won't make it 25 miles simply lives there until they die, from drugs, murder, or natural causes. Every now and again, the worst scum in the camp is rounded up and executed in the dead of the night to keep some semblance of peace.

This way, freedom is conserved: the freedom of pieces of shit to drown in drugs, and my freedom to be far away from it. The freedom to shit your pants and roll around in the gutter, and the freedom of kids to not have to witness it. Find a flaw.

is that Seattle? ive been there to visit my mom and holy fuck that place has tons of fucking "homeless" people even if they are pretending to get money i think they all should be removed.

how so? most of these fuckers would rob your sweetass for all your cash you have right now, they shit in the streets like animals they sell & do drugs their nothing but filth.

Feed the homeless to the homeless.

Problem will eventually take care of itself.

Being anti-human will bite you in the ass in the long run, repent or suffer forever more.

Dumb niggers with no imagination. Kill them, grind them up, and feed them to carnivores at the local zoo or some shit. Not everything is for human consumption

They have every right to "hang around on the street corner", who the fuck are you to judge the way they live?

>who the fuck are you to judge the way they live?

Someone who isn't that much of a pussy that he'd rather live in a shithole with used syringes and human feces everywhere, being harassed by drug addicts after every other step and so on instead of speaking out against it for fear of social repercussion from leftycucks.

Portugal legalized all drugs and drug abuse has dropped every year since.

> he'd rather live in a shithole with used syringes and human feces everywhere
so you're implying that if you are living on the street you should be automatically judged as a degenerate drug user?
You have no idea wtf you are talking about. Your perceptions of the world obviously come from fictional media portrayals and not real life experience.
Please recognize that you are a retard and stop posting.

Glad we solved the homeless problem here. We still have them but they are kept out of sight most of the time (unless maybe in Amsterdam, but that is leftist garbagetown anyway).

>thread very clearly talking about drug addicted homeless people
>"haha, there are homeless people though who are not drug addicted?!"

Apart from that, Western societies provide enough financial aid that the only reason you can end up on the street are addictions and mental handicaps.

That is the power of the Welfare State, kiddos.

Making people poor and making niggers into slaves since The War on Poverty.

They are also spending money on that crap because there are people out there that actually capitalize off of them. Primarily Leftist politicians that want big government so they can sell out like the goys they are.

Also, the whole War on Drugs is a huge racket as well, for both the Deep State and law enforcement.

I see homeless people like this all the time on my way to work. I honestly give them nothing because I know they will just blow it on cheap food and drugs. Hell, some homeless actually have places to live and do panhandling as a full time job. Some making as high as $40k/year CDN.

I live here, too. This is possibly the most narcissistic liberal shithole in the world. And the reason I want to leave isn't the homeless. It's you.

>execute chronic homeless people
Translation: "These people are unsightly and cost money. Kill them as cheaply as possible."

As a right-winger moving to this shithole, I was astounded by the shear quantity of homelessness, and (more so) by how callous all these "compassionate liberals" are. For every reasonable suggestion I've heard for solving the problem, I've heard 20 suggestions like yours.

Don't have kids, you selfish cur.

in seattle they have designated drug locations

literally a building where you can get high, nqa.
a place where you can GET drugs, and get high, nqa

fuck the west coast, all of it

Seriously... your comment epitomizes the people here perfectly.

"Anyone who isn't useful to me is dispensable."

No community. Only strife, self-delusion, debt, and virtue signalling.

I hope if the N. Koreans DO nuke us, they nuke SF. If I haven't managed to leave by the time this place is destroyed, don't mourn me. Just be glad San Francisco is gone.

No, you are just delusional. These people have been offered plenty of help in the form of free education, financial assistance and so on.

There's just some point where you have to realize that you cannot help people who don't want to help themselves, and that all you are doing is pumping more and more resources into them and suffering their presence, with zero chance that any of it will ever improve.

Funny, I thought that was the purpose of the entire state of California.

Hans, you have to realize.... Many of these people are out there panhandling because minumum wage is fucking $15/hour here. And after US taxes on employment, it costs a business close to $25/hour to employ someone, MINIMUM.

The Californians won't accept the cause/effect relationship between poverty and minimum wage. They'd rather virtue signal and continue live in the misery and stale urine of the chronic homelessness that is (magically) endemic to states that they run.

Yes: many of those people can't be helped. But when rent costs $4500/month, and you aren't worth at least $25/hour, you get discarded.

>But when rent costs $4500/month

Nice try, but I lived in San Diego for half a year. And I didn't pay anywhere close to that. And my wage was around minimum wage, too (postgrads get paid shit money).
And yet I still had enough money left to pay for my insurances and go out every now and then.

Obviously if you're also a drug addict it won't be sufficient anymore.

San Diego != San Francisco, dummy.

Also, how long ago? Go look at Zillow for average rent on the peninsula. You think I'm exaggerating? I have a 45 minute commute and pay $3100 for

I was homeless for a long while. Made finding a job into my job, worked hard and now have a roof over my head. Get them working and get rid of the ones that don't want to work.

blame the law. it's the only illness that has a dangerousness standard before someone can receive medical treatment. if you've been knocked unconscious by a nigger who wants your money, they assume implied consent and give you medical care. if you're unable to give consent to medical treatment because you're out of your mind, you have to wait until you're so batshit crazy that you start trying to hurt yourself or others before anyone will do something about it.

a "need for treatment" standard would solve most of this but civil libertarians fight any legislation that might get the crazy people off the street and into a hospital. scientology also spends a lot of money on it because psychiatry is xenu according to hubbard.

SF bay area. Even tried to get illegal immigrant tier work but was turned away by beaners.

What good can actual human waste be used on?

Other than exploring the effects of drug usage, these people can't be of help to anyone and can't help themselves.

At least in the ovens they could warm a 1-2 houses

We need to bring back insane asylums