Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIWxuPg6iEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just want Bert to find peace.

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Uncle Zek Zek best uncle.

I wish he gave me Daddy's love like he did with Blort.

I'm going to post this in every thread until you fap too it.

I want to kissu the Hisu.

you dont have to tell me twice!

SHUT UP HIPPIE! youtube.com/watch?v=tIWxuPg6iEk

I am a relatively new Bertfan, do I need to go through an initiation rite?

Soon.

You must read all of the bible and wear Berjab.

Noice.

>soon
I thought it was coming out tomorrow.

No my child, just love the Bert and appreciate him with all your heart.

That little Bert looks full of happiness but, deep down he is in pain from the tortures and abuse from his Uncle Zek Zek.

He learned to enjoy the little nice things in life after seeing some of the worst. Not that uncle Zek Zek is the worst, I consider little Bert quite lucky myself.

off yourself degenerate.

Yes. The little things...

Zeke pls, we know you're all talk and suck in bed.

LM is objectively the best pairing that Sup Forums should appreciate. It has
>incest
>pedophilia
>NTR
>rape
>an abuse in the position of power
How could you not like it?

You should ask Bert. I'm sure he'll say otherwise.

I bet I should ask manlet about your fighting skills too.

Because Levi and Mikasa are boring.

Gain 300 pounds. Rub your chubby cunny 3 times back and forth. Make a pentagram on your kitchen floor. Repeat the words "Bort Splort bumblr" 3 times on a hop. 4 times on a skip.

Eat. Then you are officially in Bert's sexy harem of plus sized beauties.

Soon.

WOW THIS IS FUNNY XD

Thank god they aren't Bert levels of boring or we would be 40%maymays and 60% head canons.

Why do Erwongfags try so hard to be relevant on here?

Thank you Bertybee! We Bertworshippers stick together. May the sexy Bertger be with you.

Haven't you had enough, Eren?

Finished. Can I be a Bertybae now?

It can't be helped. When you're a greasy landwhale that is too salty even for tumblr, you can't help but complain here all day.

these threads really have gone to shit in the last 3 years

Post 4 delucious pictures of the Bertbae then you are part of the Bertworshipper club.

>trying to shitpost reverse shitposting
What a time to be here.

They're jealousy knows no limits.

I want to take a selfie with Zeke.

Blame Erwongfags and their landwhale roleplay.

I spy a Bertyboo

Chibi Mikasa a cute

That's pretty cute. I prefer YH but EH fanart has me interested.

Truly a shame.

>41 posts
>17 IPs

I am giggling at his sexy shock face. My Berty is amazing.

AM IS WRONG
BUT CUTE

Back off slut. That complexidick is mine to gobble up.

>omfg
kill yourself

CUTE

>thread is 100% fujishit landwhales
>beginning to resemble the average /vg/ thread

Again, Erwongfags are trying to landwhale rp (ironic) because they hate Bert and Bertfags for enjoying threads.

but a slut

Threadly reminder that Erwong a pile of feces.

You know the words.

Same. I can't wait for him to die.

D-did Someone say plus sized beauties here to worship my colossal dick? This isn't Bert by the way.

Let me finish fucking my armored homo boyfriend so I can dick some very hungry ladies :^)

"Erwong deserves an undignified death without a proper burial in lands of his choosing"?

Nothing wrong with being a slut for the man you love.

Literally they always ruin every Bertthread. We Bertfags need to stay angelic.

Hey handsome ;^)

Just stating the truth m'lady. *tips fedora*

Nice stream, tumblr.

GUARD OUR BUTTS

Oh. Ooh. I get it now.

How can anyone hate this qt?

never let this die

I have a theory I'd like to share with the rest of the class. If anybody has anything to add or object to, please discuss with me.

I think that Grisha and Zeke are undoubtedly related. More so, I think that Grisha is Zeke's father. No, I'm not joking, I'm being 100% serious about this. Let me explain my reasoning.

In Chapter 35, Zeke told Mike that he wasn't sure what language the wall people spoke anymore. This implies that he is old. Very old. Old enough for an entire society of 107 years to change through languages and he would be full aware of this. And on Grisha's side, he's had knowledge advanced enough to cure an entire village of people and wipe out a plague with just, by his standards, ancient medical equipment. And with medical knowledge like that that came with such ease, and having access to the sciences behind titanism to boot, would it really be so hard to believe that this family had access to anti-aging technology? I think it's possible that Grisha and Zeke may be hundreds of years old with this.

Now in this chapter, Zeke mentions his father. He asks "Aren’t you different from father?" So what could this difference be about? In pic related, Grisha came to the walls 20 years ago in apparent distress. Sure, Keith recounted that there were extremely few titans around that day, implying that Grisha fought them off or even relocated them (a power that we already know Zeke has.) But this would only require him to be in his titan for that to happen, leaving his body perfectly normal. But as you can see, his clothes are completely ragged. It looks as if he had been in a fist fight with someone, maybe multiple people. A disagreement with the warriors? A disagreement bad enough to warrant a complete banishment? What would this fight be about? Well, read the text.

[Part 1/2]

Be a jealous Erwongfag.

[Part 2/2]

When Grisha asked what in the hell people were doing outside the walls, he was shocked. Then, he asked if they were actually FIGHTING the titans, with a face of complete terror. Why would it be so terrifying to learn that people wanted to fight back? Someone who knows all too well that titans are trapped humans.

Now remember in the chapter when Zeke killed Mike, and he squeezed that nose titan to bits and pieces? Doesn't sound like someone who really cares much for saving the enslaved portion of humanity. Even in recent chapters, when he was flinging around rocks hitting all those titans in the way, he showed no emotion. I think that this is the very disagreement Zeke and Grisha had, and where Zeke said they differ so much.

So, as for what's in that basement? I think that Grisha was working on a serum or a device to turn titans back into humans again. He wanted to find a cure. Hypothetically, if this is true, do I think that the warriors are bad and Grisha was the only saint here? Absolutely not. While Grisha's cause may sound the "purest," I believe the warriors also want to end the titan crisis, but this result will come at the cost of the wall people's and titan's lives. And that's where this big disagreement comes between Grisha and Zeke.

>How can anyone hate this qt?
It's easy to hate molesters.

10/10 theory user. Good job.

I'm indifferent.

Soon.

It's not impossible if we ignore their looks. By looks alone they look the same age.

I think we all know Grisha "betrayed" people outside the walls but I don't think he is related to Zeke, Grisha just could be one of the many people who do not agree with that philosophy (that we don't know yet).

>all this forced drama

>same hair
>same eyes
>need glasses
Eh, it's kind of hard to deny.

Kek

>Grisha and Zeke are undoubtedly related
Everyone here says that.
>Grisha is Zeke's father
An user called it threads ago, just so you know.
>This implies that he is old. Very old.
This only implies he has never been on the wall and never had any contact with the wall people.
>would it really be so hard to believe that this family had access to anti-aging technology?
Yes. Because Grisha clearly ages and Zeke is already old like.
>he showed no emotion
He was just pretending to like it so he wouldn't be "like his father". He showed plenty of emotions.

>Only one post allowed per person

What have I returned to?

Come on, if it's for the eyes Eren and Historia are brothers, Armin and Nifa were brothers too. It doesn't prove anything.

Blame Erwinfags.

do I read this left to right or right to left?

If you have a craving for Berty pls post some fan art to make my fan girl heart flutter.

It's okay Armin, now that Erwong will die you'll rightfully take his place.

It's the nose, the hair, the hairy feral titan form. The plot convenience

Is lewd Berty acceptable? Has our Berty cabal approved of sexiness?

>I want to abuse the Bert.png

Amidst molestation accusations?
user, not now!

The BertAngels have voted that Bertsex is allowed only with homo armored teetans and beautiful plump womyn.

This is the Titan that taught Bort to peek.

Somehow it will help to the plot if Eren is Zeke's half-brother? nah I don't think so.