Muv-Luv / Total Eclipse / Schwarzesmarken

Lets take a trip back to 2004.

This better be the banner for the Steam release.

>Original trilgoy anime never
>mfw

With age's track record, that's not exactly a bad thing.

>heard TDA a lot of these threads
>started TDA 00 2 days ago
>currently on pic related

fuck i shouldn't have been fooled by that happy 'ish bullshit

I think i want off this ride now

But user, you'll get cute delusions about Marimo, badass kills and eventually Kurogane, what more could you wish for?

these threads lied to me, i cant see based Will die :_:

Kouki Wills it.

There is a reason so many said he was best
boy user. He died a worthy death. Well Superior-kun had other plans, but we don't notice 'till TDA 03.

gonna continue it now

wish me luck

God speed user

Don't you dare get cold feet brother.

Please no

Will you lying fuck..your TSF's leg was the only thing that got hit not your jump unit. :_;

>Press F to pay respects

This fucking track that is playing while they do this shit covering for Lilia....

>OP plays
:_;7

You glorious bastards

I actually kind of like the black and white pictures in BiS. The whole thing is framed as Beatrix looking through Jurgen's stasi record, so the black and white pics actually kind of add to things.

Still would've really wanted colored pics though.

Well I am sold with TDA

gonna be reading this for the whole week i should have done this earlier..
its gonna be slow reading the untranslated ones but ..i shall endure.

I do believe we've actually lost some healanon posts here and there; there's a few from the last couple threads that aren't in the big doc. Anyone else notice this?

Well maybe he hasn't put them in yet

then you need the ahoge window image and nothing in the subject field

III MEF A BEST UNIT

LEJEUNE BABBIES AND PENDLETARDS CAN SUCK A DICK

Meiya a shit.
Chizuru best girl.
Extra best Muv Luv.

Inia, Cryska and Yui are my waifus.

Alright, I'm back with more HD images. This is for the Gretelfags out there.

And here's one for the Phamfag.

I wish I could give you Lisefags something nice...I wish.

Where is everybody?

Lurkin and enjoying the show. Thanks for the uploads

BTW, the traitor chick, Kaja, is the cute black haired girl in the back.

Irena (イレナ) is the one holding the dead girl's hands.

If only they'd taken Kaja up on her offer instead of trying to face the BETA and the rebels.

All good friend. Despair comes with the territory.

Inghilde's story is pretty funny with a very sharp turn towards tragedy at the end. For the longest time (since she was 7-8), Inghilde had a crush on a boy from her home town. One day, she receives a love letter. Turns out the boy, Second LT Marco Fahrner (マルコ・ファーナー) of the 634 TSF Squadron, had been crushing as hard on her as she had on him. Infact, Marco had signed on to be a pilot originally to protect her (he was a bit shocked to learn that she had become a pilot too). Inghilde has no experience with boys, so she goes to someone who she thinks knows boys, her BFF, Annete. Annete doesn't want to admit that she's never had a BF, so she proceeds to give Inghilde all sorts of stupid advice and trails her as a date adviser. Despite Annete, Marco and Inghilde leave each other on a good note and decide they're the ones for each other (seriously, the two are like Jurgen and Beatrix, they could have a date in hell and enjoy themselves so long as they had each other). We all know how this ends, of course.

Here, Annete is advising Inghilde about how to use her boobs to seduce Marco.

I'm glad Japan started phasing out the Shittynui for the Silent Eagle.

I dream of a day without dead waifus.

God the waifu deaths just got even more depressing...

I'm trying to do it on my phone and Google docs is not cooperating.

I noticed an error on the Lise pic. Here's the corrected one.

Looking back on it, there's quite alot of artifacting going on. I'm thinking maybe I might take a look at it and try to get better rips.

Inghild needs to be the protagonist of sm extra.

She is too god damned adorable

Right, so which one looks better, pic related or

When you zoom the smaller one in, there's actually less artifacs. The image quality looks way better on the small one.

Gambatte Lise, keep your spirits up.

Its not a big deal either way but this go with the second.

Alright, I'll rip the smaller ones whenever I get the chance. Some of the pics (like the one gushing about Pham's smile) only come large though.

Everyone got the BiS rips though, right?

Yes. Thanks again.

You say that like he didn't successfully disconnect from the shell found in the JFK Hive and is not, even now, leading an eternal crusade through bio-cyberspace against the alien menace.

They can rebuild him. They have the technology.

Going off the original trilogy, Will is in an endless loop being seduced by his childhood sweetheart right now

Just hit them up with Waifu. That usually kills the artifacts.

The smaller pics do look a lot sharper and cleaner though.

Better than he was before. Stronger. Faster.

>Will becomes the world's first Space Marine, slaved into a TSF like a Dred.

FUND IT.

It's kinda funny, but if Jurgen had stuck around and married Beatrix, he would have followed in his mother's footsteps.

Goddamn that looks good. You're the man.

How so

>FUND IT.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!

He would've married a stasi.

So, he would be permanently wired into the TSF itself, correct?

Would he have any way to interact with outer characters when not in combat?

His cockpit could be attatched to a smaller mech and removable from the TSA. He could still speak and interact through say, a robotic body, but his actual body is probably too fucked for him to survive except on life support 24/7

So I told the first person in real life that I wrote a novel, and that it's fan fiction based on this series

he wants to read it. little bit of a dilemma. I'll make him watch the series first.

What about a Stalker sort of thing? Granted, they were made from ALL-dead soldiers, but he'd probably not far off.

he has a Wall-E body to putter around base with?

desu that could be hella cute if you had one of Sandek's vat imoutos you befriended around base before eventually making love to her telekineticly and piloting a Berkut with her.

>the Marine is stuck with a little roomba as his avatar to interact with the world outside his life support tube

Oh gosh this sounds cute as fuck

>watch it

Should have waited for at least the first VN to come out in english. otherwise you're gonna have a lot of explaining to do.

>desu that could be hella cute if you had one of Sandek's vat imoutos you befriended around base before eventually making love to her telekineticly and piloting a Berkut with her.

>illustrations
>no one bothered to scan the illustrations in the initial Tech Gian publications

Sod this faggotrocious Earth.

this guy knows me in person, there's a limit to how much explaining I'd have to do. He knows how many Burzum albums I own.

>Det som engang var: best album ever.
>Hvis Lyset tar oss: a close second.

So I'm reading through chapter VII, and I don't get how people could think that Beatrix is just a "one-note villain in the LN." There are a ton of hints that there's much more to her. There's her speeches to the Werewolves and the way she treats them. There's the odd way she gets angry at everything when Jurgen is brought up (like when Schmidt is needling her), and the way she seems to resent his absense. There's her odd relationship with Walter and how they talk to one another like old acquaintances. There's the scene where Walter tells her she can be a kind woman once again that sets her off into a rage.

After learning of her death, the first thing Iris says is something of a whispered apology to her brother (unreliable narration being what it is, Theo doesn't catch the name, so Jurgen's name goes unmentioned).

何かを言いかけて、アイリスディーナは言葉を切った。それから男性の名前を呟いた。それがアイリスディーナの兄の名ではないかとテオドールは察した。

I'd say that the general tone surrounding Beatrix before BiS was one of mystery.

Perhaps this needs to happen.

I could give it a shot.

Do you really want to start this shitstorm again?

>I'd say that the general tone surrounding Beatrix before BiS was one of mystery.

Because none of that excuses what she does. BiS makes that a lot easier to ignore.

Shooting people doesn't mean a whole bunch if there's no good reason not to shoot them. I'm not charlie sheen so "SHEEZ UH YOOMUN BEAN" isn't good enough.

I'm not saying she's not a bad person; in fact, the anime failed to capture the horrifying extents Beatrix would go to for Jurgen's ideal, especially when backed up against a wall, but there does seem to the implication of unexplored depths to her above being a random sexy psycho.

>SHEEZ UH YOOMUN BEAN

The fuck does this mean?

Say it out loud, or watch Platoon, or both.

She's a real human bean.

>there does seem to the implication of unexplored depths to her above being a random sexy psycho.

For one, I'd say that the advice 'Show, don't tell' has in general become somewhat obsolete, especially with Chinese cartoons.

Beyond that, there was a lot happening, and Lise providing an effective lighting rod in the 'WTF is going on with this girl' category.

>wanting off the ride
Where do you think you are?

You set your fate in stone long before the ride got to this point.

Here, have some perverted lil Will.

>F

O...oorah ;_;

T-thank you

>confession
What

Also, you're a bretty cool guy high resolution user. How'd you get these anyways?

Pham is pretty cute tbqh. I' take an extra tour in VN to take her home, even if it meant my kids wouldn't have blue eyes.

I'd definitely take an extra tour at Checkpoint Charlie.

Holy shit never seen high res scans of this one

Welcome to the future

She was shooting up protesters because of shit like pick related. She started off with just arresting the people who showed up at the wall before Katia's speech blew everything up.

The LN purposely has holes in it to create this atmosphere and smokescreen of deception and confusion. None of the characters really know what's going on, so you the reader don't either. The holes also serve as a means to characterize. When confronted with the unknown, the characters will rationalize it and project themselves. For instances, Theo thinks that Beatrix simply wishes to sacrifice East Germany as a means of getting on the UN's good side. After the DDR falls, Beatrix will simply escape with her stasi cohort to a cushy life elsewhere:

ベアトリクスが国連の庇護下で国家保安省シユタージ体制を存続させようとしていることは察していた。しかしその目的が、権力欲などではなく、対BETA戦のためだけに特化した国家を作り出すためとは──完全に想像を越えていた。

Theo literally can't wrap his mind around Beatrix, so ends up projecting his own behaviors or desires onto her. If Theo were to be in Beatrix's situation, the above might be what he'd attempt to do with Iris and the rest.

Just for fun, I'll try to translate what a Theo vs Bea conversation sounds like:

テオドールは愕然としていた。

「……人々を……俺たちを感情のないロボットにでもする気か!?」

『──そうね。これはBETAとの生存競争よ。感情をなくせば勝てるというなら、そうしてもらうだけね』

Theodor was appalled.

"Are you...are you trying to turn us into robots without feelings"

"--Well, we're locked in a struggle of survival with the BETA. If that is the only way for us to attain victory, then it's what we must do"

I don't really think those soldiers deserved that shit. They weren't even fighting back.

In the end mankind did get saved by someone with very similar Ideals and personality. The thing is that Yuuko had much greater means and still had some hope in other people. That is further proof that if Beatrix had had a sort of morality chain in the form of Iris, they would have both succeeded and not died in their attempts to carry out their Ideals.

That is a very cute Marimo.

I've been trying to explain it, but to no avail. Oh well.

Though it's interesting that Theo even that late was also giving thought to running then, if he could.

Even in the novels it seems they don't talk much though...or do they? I mean, isn't this picture from one of their communiques?

>all that blood in the ribbons

How dead were Lise's eyes that night as she was desperately trying to scrub the ribbons clean? Becuase you know damn well she didn't clean herself first.