Nisekoi

I swear to god if I don't get any closure in season 2 i'm going to actually an hero
>i don't even know who i want Ichijou to chose
>why are all girls such bests?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnXAl1ntt_4
youtube.com/watch?v=1u8HQNG9k2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>closure
>in season 2
Try season 4.

could you live stream it?
wouldn't want to miss a retards final moments

Might as well set the rope and chair up before watching it then.

After finishing season one I just read the wikipedia summary of the last episode of season 2 to conclude that nothing important progressed and it wasn't worth watching.

Also onodera a shit

Why are you greentexting?

it can't be that bad
the first season was enjoyable and consists of nothing but good animations and screenshot material

>autism

>Nisekoi
>Closure

i just really hope he ends up with Mari

Enjoyable simple premise that goes to shit the moment the author decided to abandon it and fill the pages with uninspired boring shit. it isn't even fanservice, it is just outright boring "nothing is happening" shit.

Also the quality in animation and art drops drastically in season 2. I don't even understand why Shaft bothered with it.

S3 pls SHAFT

that sounds pretty shitty
half the fun for me was with the animation quality, it is actually pretty fucking good

>if I don't get any closure in season 2
Poor soul, you gonna hate it then.

why is onodera such a qt?
she'll win for sure

How much Sup Forums would care about Nisekoi if it wasn't animated by Shaft?

>i just really hope he ends up with Mari
... you don't keep up with the manga I'm guessing?

oh wait this thread is probably just bait

wops my mistake i meant to say why she is such a slut
and she won't win for shure

>half the fun for me was with the animation quality, it is actually pretty fucking good
I agree, which is why it pissed me off. I could have coped with a shitty plot if the animation/art had continued to be good. It isn't necessarily bad animation/art btw, but compared to S1 and considering this is SHAFT, it feels like the ball was very much dropped.

i don't have time for the mainga
i only watch the show cause i can't read from right to left

she's the only nice one among the other three, and only treats Raku with respect and love

is actually pure and only cares about Raku

Have you read the manga?

I bet you're a megumifag too

i think i'm talking about the show, the manga is probably great but since i didn't start with the manga and transitioning now would just ruin it for me

Well then I'll only tell you that what you say, it's not relevant anymore.

But her younger sister is better

>Doesn't read the manga

Opinion discarded.

Always funny how people on Sup Forums will read the shitty source material and then try to act important.

Anime only watchers will judge what they watch based on the anime. Nobody cares about the opinions you formed because you gave so little value to your free time that you went and read a shitty cliche harem manga

Thing is, in situation like this when debating who will win, it is necessary to be up to date with the characters. Otherwise you'll end up ignorant like the user who still thinks that Onodera is the only nice girl.

Not in a situation where there is never going to be an ending nor a winner. You dumb fucks will just keep on reading and reading. Meanwhile im sitting back cackling and not wasting my time.

Lets split the claim
>Onodera is the only nice girl
This is valid to claim based on the anime. Whether she is the only nice girl in the manga is separate from whether she is the only nice girl in the anime.

>She will win
I didn't take this part as a serious claim, but I suppose you're right that being up to date is necessary to do a real debate about it.

Personally I don't like Onodera though

Keep telling yourself that.
All the girls have left and now only Chitoge and Onodera remain. The ending is now as close as ever.
Now leave this thread you retarded faggot.

Try never
We will all be dead before any closure happens and even then komi will keep trying to milk money from the extinct human race

K, stay delusional haremfag.

nobody will fucking win, cause this slice of life trend is shit and extending for 35 episodes something that can be easily explained in 5-6 is stupid

>cackling
Look up the definition of that word please.

Is it just me, or does Sup Forums lately seem to be plagued by people trying to sound clever/witty, who then fail horribly by using words they clearly do not know the definition of?

Are you an ESL?

>mainga
>i can't read from right to left

No, but you clearly are. A man sitting at his desk at home doesn't cackle. He might chuckle, which I suspect is the word you were looking for. He doesn't cackle though. No, you aren't the wicked witch of the north.

>Not reading the manga
Tsugumi wins

Don't be mean, user.

worst girl and it's not even close

what does
"imugust" even mean?
how about "uoy evol i"?

Yeah you must be ESL since native speakers tend to be looser about word usage. I'm not the person who said "cackle" either.
Just because you've only seen it in one situation because you never see any English outside of your anime subtitles doesn't mean it can only be used in that situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnXAl1ntt_4

Here, this is what cackling is.
Patiently awaiting your "but that is what I meant" or "I was merely pretending to be retarded" reply.

>worst girl
better than most of the "harem"

Using words incorrectly has nothing to do with "being loose about word usage". You weren't even pretending to be retarded, it is just genuinely what you are.

Out of any member of the harem Tsugumi is the most shoehorned-in one. She's a one episode throwaway side character that stuck around way longer than she should have, and she has the most flat character out of any of them as a result

Read more.

I want her fucking face on a punching bag
Fuck you Kirisaki Chitoge

>the most shoehorned-in one
>Who is Marika Tachibana
>She's a one episode throwaway side character
>Who is Yui Kanakura
>most flat character
>Who is Kosaki Onodera
I believe you are most confused user.

Please, stop digging, you are embarrassing yourself. You are tired and you were shitposting. I pointed out your silly chuckle / cackle mix up in your shitpost. As a result you learned something and probably will never make the same mistake again. Now go to sleep user.

I'd post a screenshot showing that I'm not the poster of but I'm not sure your fragile mind could handle it given how much you're sperging out already.

only good girl, you want to hurt her?
are you stupid user?

You almost got me user
Fuck your bait

Does it matter if you are the same guy or not? You are agreeing with him and as such have made the exact same mistake as him.

I'll say it again; stop digging. You are embarrassing yourself and entertaining me. Unless you are a masochist, I really don't understand why you would reply to my post again.

Don't worry, your sperging is just as entertaining to everyone else. Please continue.

It would be nothing next to the pain she's caused not only MC-kun but everyone who watched the show and wanted her dead
Yet I can't get her stupid face out of my mind. It's so god damn annoying

come on user, she's just misunderstood
look at her cute eyes and calm down

>view the loop 20 times
>realize the guy isn't sitting towards the end
>he literally gains about an inch from sitting to standing

user, at some point you'll grow up and run into an argument where you can't just trick yourself into thinking you've won by just repeatedly claiming yourself the victor and insulting everyone else with buzzwords. I pray you are prepared for that moment when it comes.

That isn't even me (Although I do agree). This is me .

Cackling was used wrong, no amount of ad hominems or deflection is going to change that. Keep on digging though.

There's nothing misunderstood
She's bad, and I want her to have a really bad time, alright?

youtube.com/watch?v=1u8HQNG9k2s

I don't even care if it is set up or not, shit's hilarious. That fucking speech impediment.

And you continue making posts just to claim yourself the victor with no substance. You don't learn at all. Maybe you should check a dictionary yourself like you recommended so long ago and see that it doesn't necessarily mean you are a wicked witch.

Yeah okay I know you're just trolling but I'm just gonna say that I've only kept engaging for this long because it's almost but not quite time to sleep, and I have a headache making it so that it isn't worth starting something besides just refreshing Sup Forums.

I'll probably actually sleep now though so enjoy your last (you)