OPT

One page thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mangafox.me/manga/car_graffiti_jk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In which everybody posts random pages from doujins or hentai instead of anything interesting.

No one actually comes to these threads actually expecting to pick series up.

New chapter when

I do, but I admit if something isn't a completed series I'm apprehensive of picking it up.

Fuck off with these rec threads...

Is this NTR? It looks like NTR.

Post something that would be interesting even without explaining the context retard.
A lot of people do, why the fuck do you think we get so many replies with sauce filling half the threads?.

Picked the fuck up.

You first OP.
Every two weeks or so. Read RoT instead if you can not wait, is better.
>Being this new

my NTR sense is tingeling

OPTs are older than you, stupid fuckwad. Everybody's contributing something so it's not a rec thread neither, unlike you.

sauce

pls sauce! I fuckin need it!

These threads are the only legal recommendation threads anyways.
I do pick stuff up but 70% of the time it's shit with only 2 or 3 chapters or dropped ages ago by the scanlation group.

1/2

2/2

>Same dude drawing Medaka Box
Shounen Shoujo/Ill boy Ill girl
Google search works champs. But I live on you(s)(basically what this thread is).

I hope this is not Air Gear. But seeing how retarded it was before I dropped it, I actually believe it is Air Gear.

>Two pages
>Two chances
>Still nothing interesting
Is not hard to find an interesting page from that shit manga, yet you failed.

I never bought into the argument of "Yes it's dumb, but it's fun!" until I read this manga. Best anti-hero ever

I do. That is actually the whole point of these threads; to find something interesting.

In the future. Speak for yourself faggot.

Rereading it since its that time of year

Fuck the anime director for killing the franchise.

But that's exactly what I do.

I wouldn't really call it a franchise.

And honestly I like the manga so much that a shitty adaptation wasn't enough to taint it for me.

Well, should have used series instead. But I really wanted second half animated with the same character design as the manga.

Ohh I like RoT as well

It's not. It at least starts off already batshit insane.

Google is giving me Chinese results, that haven't given me any English leads and translate into gibberish, and Yandex thinks this is Narutaru for some reason. Sauce?

This series is fucking great too bad the translations are slow as shit.

tejina senpai

Sauce? Google, Yandex and iqdb all gave nothing.

>And then I met Zearth
Every time

I can find it right away though.

mangafox.me/manga/car_graffiti_jk/

How needlessly complicated when there are so many better options after successfully blocking a punch.

I looked it up, is the same fucking shit mangaka. And I did read it before, but also dropped it. Can draw but can not write to save his life, his name is not fitting.

this manga had some promise

like seriously

i'm used to some wallowing in self pity, but this dude is a fucking joke

>Mangafox
Kill yourself.

>mangafox

Avoid punpun, you might shot yourself because of how pathetic the MC is.

punpun was my first manga. I didn't like the ending, but at the same time I felt it was fitting that he got such a shitty scenario put upon him

because when you counter it like that, not only are you defending, but you can incapacitate your attacker at the same time

dayum senpai

That's assuming that you're much stronger, faster and could toy with the other guy regardless of what you did.

That one move has him taking 3 full steps and fully turning his torso while assuming the other guy doesn't do shit.

I guess monks have to do something for exercise, but it's really obvious why any exhibition fight between a "trained" monk and a fighter turns into a boxing match where the monk loses.

I could really use a battlemanga. One where the hero starts out like a normal human preferably. I've read all the big ones.
I know it isn't a rec thread, but I think a lot of you like sharing and I'm pretty desperate to get some escapism to escape reality

If you know anything about Chinese Xianxia then this could be good

>Easy slut girl without any build up
Dropped.

it's rocket monkey of course it is

what chapter did she healed?

I need more of Clair.

The mangaka is underappreciated as fuck. You should read his previous works if you haven´t.

Me too mate.

I should delete this already, every time I see the title in my folders I get depressed.

Read it. Also the hero absolutely doesn't start off as a normal human, he is pretty much a good from the start

Thanks for the rec, looks great so far.

What could you contribute if you were send back in time where you live?

Why did the author even let them get away with that horrible rotoscope bullshit? He should've threatened to use his influence to tell people not to watch the adaptation if they went ahead with it.

>queendom
Smh fampire

I remember he either liked the style or was the one who decided it be that way, could be wrong.

In reality, such defensive tactics are inherently bad because humans don't react quickly enough. Someone anticipating will always be at a disadvantage. There's a reason chinese martial arts usually gets dunked hard in any practical matchup against more straightforward styles

That is not how the Japanese anime/manga industry works. You do not shit talk your peers if you hope to continue your career. Especially since the director was some kind of big shot. And rarely do mangaka´s have any say in how the anime will turn out. Unless you wrote some really popular series like One Piece, most get zero respect for their input. He had to pretty much roll over. I will just say he was unlucky that the director was a real fucking ass. The interview I read, you can see how much the director went on and on about creating something he think solely lacked in the manga, and had a boner of putting his own mark on Aku no Hana. What a fucking faggot.

Of course it went and sold like 100 BD and bombed hard for any further adaptation. He director ditched the project after the first half. Praised by no one but hipster anime reviewers. Fuck I get really mad thinking about it.

I need to add, this happens all the time. Bokurano anime director hated Bokurano, he took the job for the paycheck. So he went ahead and butchered the latter half.

Nice dubs and thanks. I knew it was ntr but I can't tell any of the ntr artists by their artstyle.

Source? Image search is turning up null

>The director of the animated version of Bokurano dislikes the original manga. From here on out, you can't expect the animated version to expand on what you might find appealing in the original. So, fans of the original, please do not watch the animated version from now on.
This is from the director's blog. He's a gigantic faggot.

>end of chapter glossary when there's perfectly serviceable gaps between panels for annotations

This is Burapa: The Black Parade. Good luck finding scans because there aren't any except for the first few chapters, even though it only lasts two volumes.

You don't want to read it, it'll just make you feel bad.

It's mostly cuckshit anyway.

What?
This is how two of his manga ended:
>If you are a shitty person in the end and refuse to out real effort to change, do not expect a happy ending.
>MC turns from beta faggot to an alpha. Best girl waited several years for the MC to get out of prison, happy ending.
I bet you love power fantasy harem amiright?

>...
Full of shit series and shitty newfags like you too.

>Smh fampire
Fuck off.

is that ntr? you sick fuck.