Precure Thread

Precure Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LSHfSZn3USk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a cute Nagisa

>saturday night
>dead thread

Looks like Maho really did kill Precure.

266 days until Maho ends.

Not even Riko's cuteness can save this season

The shit flinging from last thread was hilarious. The state of this place is all maho's fault.

That's a cute boy.

This is going to be the longest, slowest, shittiest whine ever.

Frankly, I don't care about sakuga, or deep plots, or life lessons. I just want a relaxing show where the girls are just being girls and having silly fun. Maho let's me do that, just put it on, relax and chill.

Fuck off

Why do you want precure to be like the thousands of other comfy shit for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=LSHfSZn3USk

Nah, shitty people just say shitty things. A good season just makes for a pleasant backdrop for the shitposting, it would still happen. As if bad behaviour was anyone else's fault.

>A good season just makes for a pleasant backdrop for the shitposting

Yeah so pleasant. I'm watching maho and barely anyone talks about it. I miss Doki/gopri.

I want to FUCK Riko.

I noticed that they reused Splendid Battle in Maho's OST.

Actresses practicing for the Fresh Precure kig show.

They reuse some stuff all the time but maho's ost is also weak on it's own. That one doki track is still being used.

So the stage kigs being men was just false info

Official Precure kigs are like 99% female
Most hobby kigs are men

What dark magic is behind the kig appeal? I'm not sexually attracted to them or think they're cute but I keep watching these stage shows on youtube anyways.

>Riko destroys your TV to save you from maho

This user gets it.

You don't need to respond to yourself just because no one agrees

I at least want the life lessons part, but one of the best Precure writers is now working on Aisuta.

Precure is more than just shallow comfy you know.

Why is she so sexy

Most professional kigs for anime are females. For super sentai stage shows more males under the costumes. 95%+ of hobbyist kigs are male.

I wanna look up Fortune's skirt

I don't care if it's deep plots, lots of fighting, shallow SoL comedy, bad animation, good animation, as long as the girls are a fun bunch. After all, they're going to be there at the center the whole year.

I bet even GoPri would be good if you replaced the girls with Mirai and Riko. Riko plays Yui. Maybe add the 3 stooges from magic school since there has to be a team. It really doesn't matter how many or who does the actual fighting since it doesn't change the plot.

End yourself.

Two people in this thread think you're stupid; me and that user.

>I bet even GoPri would be good if you replaced the girls with Mirai and Riko

Wow

This sounds horrible.

Please stop the maho falseflagging. I like the show and I loved gopri. Stop trying to get people to dislike maho even more here by making people who like it look retarded.

that sounds awful. you basically just admitted that you want two-dimensional reactionface generators instead of characters with actual motivations / personalities. just watch smile then.

Maho was the next smile but with shittier animation/girls.

Bait or not, there are a lot of anons or "comfyfags" thinking this shit.
If you are one of them please get the fuck out of /pc/

It's definitely noticeable. These are the kind of awful opinions I expect from the rest of Sup Forums. They keep saying maho is good because apparently precure was boring.

Hambeast detected

Motivations are demanded by the plot. Anybody you'd put as the star of GoPri would want to grow up to be a princess, she'd just deal with it in a different way.
And I'm not sure what makes Haruharu's personality more "actual" than Mirai's.

I'm enjoying Maho.

Mirai has no drive that isn't Riko. She has no goal or a reason to be precure. Obviously she'd want to protect her family and friends but it's so shoved under the rug it doesn't feel heroic or anything.

>Motivations are demanded by the plot.

Mirai has no motivations for collecting the stones because there is no plot. The toys basically come to them now like in episode 12

If it helps, the title for episode 18 is Back to the Magic World! Recover the Linkle Stones!

Sup qt, want to watch Maho with me?

It'd be hilarious if this was a linkle stone reset set in the magic world for four episodes and then mid season happening.

Kana is following them, right?
She's the real star of this series.

I was thinking it would take longer, but considering how the moonstone randomly showed up in this week's episode, it wouldn't be surprising if they obtain the last two silver Linkle Stones in 16&17.

Jun, Kei, Emily, and François visit Mirai and Riko in episode 16, where they run into Mayumi and Kana at the park and end up going shopping together. Should be a lot of fun for Kana.

Three now.

Hi Little One, how are you?

Nice, thanks for your input. Fuck off

Are you hungry, onee-chan? I have cookies! Do you want to eat them together? I heard it's much more fun to eat them with friends!

I would love to, onee-chan!

I'm tried, onee-chan. But I'm happy to see you!

I really doubt they would delay getting the minor stones for any longer.

>Please don't be mean

Fuck off

I thought it would take at least until episode 20 for the mid-season plot to kick in. (Or really anything climatic judging by its current pace.) Not to mention 16&17 don't sound like they have any relation to the Linkle Stones left. I'm still baffled by how the moonstone randomly showed up today.

Are flower pupils the next heart pupils?

No but there are some good examples.

Maho's writing is a new level of lazy for precure. Even for an average nothing really happens episode.

One less episode of Mahoshit is always good news.

>I'm still baffled by how the moonstone randomly showed up today.

That's because Maho is a basic toy commercial instead of a precure season with toys.

Nuts-sama please impregnate my asshole!

Everything changed when they stopped being legendary warriors

>He takes the Maho hate seriously

Pixiv is fast

I am unable to take anything seriously.
Probably one of the reasons why I love Maho.

You know it's possible to criticize a show right? That not everyone actually likes it and can even talk about how they don't like it.

>Jun, Kei, Emily, and François visit Mirai and Riko in episode 16, where they run into Mayumi and Kana at the park and end up going shopping together.
>François
Fabulous

You're forgetting that hardcore mahofags are really fragile like their half-arsed show.

Just finished HaCha.
It wasn't THAT bad, guys.

It just triggers a specific group of homosexuals

>not that bad
>copious amount of het

I like Maho since it kinda reminds me of Max Heart. The girls don't really do much but chill with their daughter while the story coupons just randomly pop up. It's nice to get back to such a relaxing pace.

HaCha was ok for me, except for those dance GCI finishers.

this is stupid and cute. I need more

These look stupidly cute. Raw when?

tanzhaa*

But why isn't she purple!

Holy shit Dark Souls 3 DLC is already out?