Can someone explain to me WHY are american conservatives opposing abortion...

Can someone explain to me WHY are american conservatives opposing abortion? They just don't get that it's the only thing keeping negro population from exploding or they don't care?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFmzL7N6VM4
nytimes.com/2015/07/06/science/colorados-push-against-teenage-pregnancies-is-a-startling-success.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2015/07/06/science/colorados-push-against-teenage-pregnancies-is-a-startling-success.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because white babies are being murdered?

They're the ones paying for it

Blacks are what, ten times more likely to abort? It's like with war: as long as the numbers add up on our side, everything goes well.
Without abortion US would have at least TWICE as many niggers than it has now.

So they prefer to pay for welfare for those niggers later?

This is why I'll always be at the front of the pack supporting womb scrapings.

Imagine half again as many poor spics and more than twice as many worthless fucking niggers.

Because the southern strategy that turned many southern states republican was a focus on reaching out to Christians not reaching out to racists despite democratic popular belief.

Abortion should be legal for niggers, mongrels, and kikes but illegal for whites.

this.

it's all just voter base policies, they did it to appeal to the Moral Majority counterculture movement and just stuck with it since

American conservatives don't care about White people.

>abortion is good cuz blacks do it more

If something works then it works.

now the racists are agreeing with liberals for all the wrong reasons
youtube.com/watch?v=pFmzL7N6VM4

>WALSENBURG, Colo. — Over the past six years, Colorado has conducted one of the largest experiments with long-acting birth control. If teenagers and poor women were offered free intrauterine devices and implants that prevent pregnancy for years, state officials asked, would those women choose them?

>They did in a big way, and the results were startling. The birthrate among teenagers across the state plunged by 40 percent from 2009 to 2013, while their rate of abortions fell by 42 percent, according to the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. There was a similar decline in births for another group particularly vulnerable to unplanned pregnancies: unmarried women under 25 who have not finished high school

nytimes.com/2015/07/06/science/colorados-push-against-teenage-pregnancies-is-a-startling-success.html

I don't know why no-one's pushing this, it's a win-win for everyone

Liberals get birth control, conservatives get less dead fetuses, everyone wins

What if we archive it unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2015/07/06/science/colorados-push-against-teenage-pregnancies-is-a-startling-success.html

>stupid people reproduce more due to stupidity
>outlaw on ability to abort reproduction results in massive surge of stupid people

Please solve this dilemma for us, oh wise non-nation

Are you god, norwaybro?
Whites should get a clue and pay ghetto negros for getting the procedure done.

Cheers Norwaybro

See >you can't have an abortion if there's no foetus in the first place

(((Christcucks)))

Strange way of saying Jude.

I propose that we offer inventive to niggers by giving them, let's say $5000 to have themselves sterilized. This goes for male and female. All male niggers should be force sterilized if they commit rape or any sex crime. Can we just sterilize all the niggers? Think about it... We'd be nigger free in one generation and that much closer to being a great country again. Also, sterilize all the Jews and shitskins and anyone else with an IQ under 105

>they value life, even brown life and don't want to pay for it either way.

Better questions is why do "non-racist" liberals support such and obviously racist practice founded by an unapologetic racist.

It's hardly for the "wrong" reasons. Margaret "terminate the unborn ape" Sanger was pretty open about wanting to stop black population growth.

Pretty sure they oppose that just as strongly

Christians are retarded. Even top Nazis hated them (himmler was a pagan, goebbels left the church and criticzed christianity relentlessly, bormann was an atheist, hitler was a deist who left christianity years ago because it was meek and jewish, he talked shit about it in private conversations and said he wished germany would have adopted islam instead as it's a warrior religion.)

That's why the Nazis came up with "Positive Christianity" a reform movement to make Christianity as less Christian as possible (jesus was an aryan born in Europe, etc)

No real Natsoc is a Christcuck.

Where was the last time when they got a welfare office bombed?

Because they're actually not racists and oppose murder in all its forms?

Negro abortions post pone the race war. I wanna shoot them now.

American conservatives love jews, and the majority of them share Ben's views.

No one is preventing you from doing it right now. All that abortions does it give you numbers advantage. For every negro born there is 1.2 that gets aborted.

>Niggers
>Racism

Niggers are not humans, Abos either

Allow me to propose a better option

/thread

Abortion and sterilisation should be mandatory for niggers.