Bleach

What will happen to Orihime in the next chapter?

Will she finally be able to fight side by side with the man she loves?
Or will she sacrifice herself in order to save Ichigo?
The only thing I know is that she has never looked happier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFNQhmDLjTk
youtube.com/watch?v=ze5W8cDHcsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KBAdqwE7YR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or, will Orihime be sent out of the throne room and instead heal Bazz B and his Sternritter friends / Ishida / Chad?

Probably some tall guy will show up and put his fingers in her mouth and make her watch as Ichigo gets stomped by the bads subordinate.

Oh, wait, wrong Arc.

Something also worth nothing is the similiarity between Orihime's hairpin and the Quincy symbol that has been used for the elevator to the SK palace, the elite Sternritter robe, and now the throne room.
Is there any relation? Or is it just a Kubo coincidence?

Here's the elevator.

Then here's the elite Sternritter.

>in the next chapter
Probably nothing, if we're lucky something will happen in 4 chapters.

And finally, here is the the throne room.

Hey, she's experienced now, she won't let it happen again.
Have a little more faith, user. We had three or four panels with Ichigo, I'm sure we won't leave him right away.

Also, I was rereading the HM arc and holy shit, Aizen is such a good villain.
The arc seems to get better with time, especially without having to wait every week for a chapter.

Those were discussed a shitton of times, with almost every kind of logical theories (not that it is bad to discuss about it, it's actually interesting).
But we're talking about Kubo, he probably will come out with somethin so asspulled and unexpected (like what if Orihime was working unconsciously for Yhwach) that will have us by the balls

>(like what if Orihime was working unconsciously for Yhwach)
That would be, well, interesting. If so, could it be that her faeries are the one controlling her? Maybe the faeries took part in the war 1,000 years ago and to escape persecution became / got transformed into faeries.

Baigon's symbol has only five sides to it, similar to the Quincy cross.

There's also some hierarchy between the faeries. Could have been a team before serving Orihime.

Why couldn't she just launch Tsubaki at the door?

I swear her powers only work at comvenience.

you're right, I forgot about that
her powers are really weird

Tsubaki says that it isn't necessary for her to know who they are or where they came from. He could be telling her the truth.
Maybe she was hesitant to use him since the Yammy incident? Who knows.

It's going to be the same shitty shounen trope
>ichigo weak as fuck
>crazy eyes wants stronger opponent
>"kills" big tits
>hurr ichigo angry
>MAXIMUM POWER
>Crazy eyes loses
>Big tits not actually dead or comes back to life with dragonballs
>The end

If this was the last fight, then maybe something like that would happen. I doubt something that predictable would happen.
It's Kubo we're talking about.

What's even weirder is the fact that her faeries are able to be apart from her. Shun'o is healing Chad who is across town.

Why did they stop talking?

Who?

Also, does anyone have a link to the first data book? I used to have a ripped copy but I lost it a few years ago.

the same thing that happens IN EVERY FUCKING BLEACH FIGHT
>I defeated you!
>no you didnt, time to show my super secret power
>ha!, jokes on you, here is my super sepcret power that defeats your super secret power, now die! ichigo!
>not yet!, time to awaken my super duper secret power, now victory is mine!

and so on till kubo decides to end this piece of shit.

We've had some good fights recently, user. Sure the Mayuri fight was a little asspully, but it hasn't been that bad.
I'm sure Kubo has some original ideas for Yhwach.

fuck no it wasnt, same with that viking guy, the fight whent exactly how I described above

It doesn't matter how the fight happen, but the character development, it was huge in Mayuri fight.

>viking guy
Well, it's as little different for Gerard, considering he's part of the soul king and he was the Miracle. I think we'll get a decent resolution to that fight.

All of the fights we have in Bleach involve character development. I would sacrifice character development for good fights.

>they're the shape of an asterisk
POTTERY

youtube.com/watch?v=EFNQhmDLjTk

>tfw haven't seen that in years
What a trip.

that's not

youtube.com/watch?v=ze5W8cDHcsQ

Dude, are you trying to make me watch Bleach again? This was an fucking amazing OST.

>not rewatching Bleach on a daily basis
user..

Ended up finding the first data book. It says that Koten Zanshun has the power to reject the fusion of matter and split it. That's honestly scary if utilized correctly.

I already watched 3 times last year(one of them was in 1 week)

>What will happen
Ichigo will get stomped hard, Orihime will be triggered and awaken her hidden power, then proceed to solo Yhwach.

It also says that Soten Kishun can return things to the way it was before it was destroyed. That's also scary.
It also calls Orihime mysterious here, which makes sense.
That's impressive.

>Who
The faeries

>the power to reject the fusion of matter and split it
Aizen and the Hogyoku.
Yhwach and Mimihagi

They still talk to her, it's just we haven't had that much focus on Orihime. Well, I guess you might have a point. I'm pretty sure the last time they appeared was after Hachi healed Tsubaki.

Instantly cut in half, blood everywhere, dead before anyone can blink.

I don't even hate her, it would just be hilarious.

I'd love that. Everyone is speculating that Orihime could be something more than a human for the past few years and all of a sudden she just dies and turns up only in the epilogue. Fucking Kubo.

>Everyone is speculating that Orihime could be something more than a human
Remember Aizen's words to Ichigo?
>For a human you are very interesting
>ABANDON YOUR ARROGANCE YOU HUMAN
We know how that turn out.

Then Yhwach telling Inoue
>You think you will be able to do something with your human powers?

Something is going to happen.

Hachi knows.

KUROSAKI-KUN

>tfw saying a name can turn someone into this
On a related note, the anime did their best to fit in as many "Kurosaki-kun" as they could. The manga was better in that regard.

Before the last few chapters, I had absolutely no expectations for Orihime. Even with all of the mysteries, I didn't really think anything would happen. She would just probably be relegated to being a heal bot.

However, as she didn't stay with Chad or Ishida, I started to think she might actually have a purpose in the upcoming chapters.

Luppi also, after she healed Grimmjow's arm. The panel looked exactly like in ch565 "god like you" where Yhwach was healing a severed foot.

>tfw saying a name can turn someone into this
Ichibei comes to mind. Ichigo called his name and he healed himself by stealing some of Ichigo's power. That was such a weird moment.

I wonder what the monk is doing right now. He really is a weird character.

Loly also called her a monster after she healed Menoly.

>Orihime is finally ready to be the one to protect Ichigo
>As soon as she goes to cast a shield, Yhwach stabs her in the heart
>She dies right before she can confess
Nothing would make me happier.

So, when exactly does Bleach come out now?
It used to come out every Thursday in Bongistan.
I'm actually excited for more Bleach for the first time in months...though if we cut back to Miracle bullshit I'll fucking hang myself.

He is called Hou-Hime (HOUgyouku OriHIME) by Mila Rose.

She*

The chapter was released Monday if I'm not mistaken.

I'd rather prefer if Kubo remembered what Aizen did to Orihime. In the page you posted, she sees Aaroniero's transmission to all Espadas, which suggests she herself became an Espada or something similar.

I want to rape Orihime's face.

>cut in half
>Bleach
Just a flesh wound.

Orihime will end up to be the Soul Queen. We already kept getting hints with her power treads in the realm of god. Then we will have Ichigo defy destiny to make sure she is not trap alone in the throne room for all eternaty.

Queen needs a King.

I think it's fucking ruined after Toshiro got the most bullshit thing tacked onto his bankai out of any character. ever.
>I just so happen to get 10 times more powerful when I let the ice crystals wear out
>better not use this against Aizen or anything, gotta avoid this at all costs
Makes me question his commitment to killing Aizen in the first place.

Aizen was right to be wary of her powers.

This was her "Believe it"
Damn near anime exclusive and handled in a way that turns off a lot of viewers faster than the disgustingly tiny variety of female characters between 0tits and sacks filled with watermelons.

>tfw best girl is forever regulated to shit status even with an obviously superior ice sword to Toshiro and one of the most compelling arcs

That's not Tatsuki or Isane.

I will give you that they shit on them too
Orihime is more or less a waste compared to a lot of better designed, better handled, and much better female characters.
I just lament that Rukia became nothing after being so integral to the series at first.

Orihime has arguably brought very little to the series except being too stupid to use legos without a choking hazard warning yelled into her face.

S A L T
A
L
T

>wah muh big titted useless cunt is best
Ichigo doesn't even need all of his partners now because he's become them. At best they are bodies to block boring shit that he'd have to fight.

inb4 Orihime is the breasts of God.

No she will stay back and provide support. That's the best she can do right now.

I'll just let this here, enjoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=KBAdqwE7YR0

nice backgrounds

Why is Rukia so perfect

because she's perfect and pure like the first winter snow

He didn't have that power up when fighting Aizen, it came later when his bankai matured, alongside with Toshiro himself maturing in more than one way.
Besides, he wasn't the only one not going all the way with his powers.

From the way he phrased it it doesn't appear that was ever not the case with his Bankai.
I'm more bothered that anyone decided to hold back against him.

That's why winter is my favourite season

M O R E S A L T
O
R
E
S
A
L
T

mine too

You mean hold back against Aizen? It's just an inconvenient result of Kubo holding them back to not reveal all the powers yet and to give room for strawberry to shine, but if one really wanted to get all deep about it, it could have been fear preventing them or really deep down they wanted him to succeed.

I can see that as a possibility on both fronts, I'm kind of under the belief that most of them had no opportunity to go all out. I figure it might be because with Kyoka Suigetsu released there was no telling what kind of collateral damage they could have caused to each other if things went the way they might have.

>that bottom panel
Ievan Polkka is now manually playing in your head

Maybe his own body couldn't take it? Ichigo had the same problem when fighting Byakuya.

IMAGINE IT
>Orihime is the Mother of All Quincies, wife of the Soul King, stripped of her memories and her powers sealed. Yhwach doesn't know who she is either, but after he strikes her down (taking a blow to defend Ichigo), her full powers and memory come back to her and she becomes the final boss.

Imagine the Ichihime butthurt.

I always notice Bleach threads always turn to shit when rukiafags turn it into an Orihime hate circle jerk. Autism is a hell of a drug.

Rukia a best, Orihime has no writing and basically no backstory.
Wah muh ded bruver only goes so far, twatter.

I can feel the autism oozing out of you.

>defending bigtitsmcfanservice
enjoy your 0.1/10 waifu

No, what is really sad is that they've been at this game for more than a decade and they still aren't tired of it.

I don't even mind Orihime winning the Ichibowl anymore, I just want a conclusion.

Why wasn't Tsubaki the captain. Goddamn.

Is he supposed to be a part of Orihime's soul? Definitely not. Unless they're all aspects of humanity. Latent collective of humanity has had it with hollows, shinigami and quincy and has manifested in Orihime to overthrow them all. inb4 she's the Human Queen.

>Precipice
>not Destiny awaits
>not Shadow's masquerade
do you EVEN

I always notice that you're always complaining about the same thing when nobody else is having no problems whatsoever.

Just calm down friend. I don't mind you calling me autistic though.

mfw Rukiafags and Titfags are discussing about this for more than 10 years and Ichigo will end alone.

You can at least try to hold hands first.

>Unless they're all aspects of humanity
Six faeries - six spiritual realms

>Human
>Soul Society
>Royal Realm
>Garganta
>Valley of Screams
Are you counting the quincy realm as one as well?

Oh wait, I forgot Hueco mundo. Derp.

I think that Garganta, Valley of Screams and Dangai are the same, the missing one is Hell.

Or then the sixth one means the universe that envelops all the five worlds.

>Rukiafags
NI-SAMA!

>Titfags
Rest of cast that is not flast chested

>flatchested
epic meme bro

Lily is the Human aspect
Baigon is hollow
Hinagiku is Hell
Shunou is the Quincy
Ayame the animal
And Tsubaki is the shinigami aspect.

The source is my ass, as I based my theory on their appearance only

It was just clever word play. No epic memes to be had brosive.