When did fansubbing become so shit?

When did fansubbing become so shit?

>fansubbing

got some bad news for you

When your mother started subbing

You mean this meme shit is in the games?

When they became redditors and SJWs.

This is fake, right?

nope

Learn to download the correct subs.

>4kids is bad
>people defend Phoenix Wright

Why?

That was before it was a stupid meme. It was just a reference to a song.

>he doesnt know

I've never played a video game in my life.

Please tell me this meme shit will die down in the next episodes.

Here's a tip user: don't download horriblesubs

Eat your hamburgers, Apollo.

Soon™

Neo-Sup Forums everyone.

A bit less cancerous than neo-Sup Forums, but the tumor is still as huge as a bowling bowl.

People who complain about "neo Sup Forums" are the true cancer.
Just fuck off. Sup Forums is fine.

need source

>not recognizing Himeno Mikan

memes

These subs seem off.

>crunchyroll
>fansub
They get pay for that.

Replaying 3-5 now. Made me realize Godot's fans are just as retarded as him. The entire point of 3-5 was for him to play hero and save Maya, so why the fuck does he allow "Iris" to testify against her? This goes beyond the usual "why not just burn the letter" argument, he's sabotaging his own plan.

Commie especially are fucking terrible
Rub a dub thanks for the grub? Seriously?

Is Commie subbing this?

Because he's a psychopath who honestly cares more about testing Phoenix's ability as an attorney, than whether Maya lives or dies. He wants to play the hero, but is ready to give that up and let someone die just to carry on his obsessive-yet-petty grudge against Phoenix.

When I first played 3-5 years ago, I thought that made him a great, insane villain, similar to von Karma, or later, Kristoph. Then I come online and see everyone saying he's so "sympathetic", how much of a shame it is that he got "roped into Dahlia's plan", etc. To this day, I'm still confused. Are people really so blinded by his flashy personality that they can't see that all his actions were insane and evil?

>be a little leech on the anime industry
>download le Horriblesubs xD
>Horriblesubs only rips from official streaming sources
>They only rip the localized alternative subs that Crunchyroll does as a joke to troll
>make this thread

What does it feel like to be retarded?

Nick, what are rock sores?

Meh, I like the state it is in right now. You get mediocre subs right on time with HS as opposed to:

Drama
Americanization up the ass
Drama
Lel delay because IRL omg
Drama
Diaz is killing fansubbing
Drama
Fansubbing is dead so delays
Diaz
Drama

It's Daiz you retard

You forgot
>Fansub group wars "omg you suck, drop popularanimewesubnow" - "no, you suck" - "Electric pancake do I even"
>"You fans are not kissing our asses anymore and this anime/manga is not being fansubbed by anybody else. Kiss our asses more/donate and maaaaaaybe we'll edit the scripts we are holding hostage (which might not even exist)"

At least he was sane and actually cool as Diego Armando. That redeems him somewhat.

He is literally Char Aznabel of Ace Attorney. He still has sense of right and wrong and want to save the person important to him, but he is too proud and mentally broken to resist his destructive tendency.

you know how I know you've never played the game before

Because it's not the same.

>The entire point of 3-5 was for him to play hero and save Maya
But that wasn't it, he even specifically stated that. It was Maya who was sure Godot wanted to save her.

>He is literally Char Aznabel of Ace Attorney. He still has sense of right and wrong and want to save the person important to him, but he is too proud and mentally broken to resist his destructive tendency.
Complete with visor, a flair for the dramatic and being in (platonic or not) love with the same (dead) person as his rival even though said person is/was younger than him.