Pewdiepie is all over news now

Guardian,Slate,DailyMain,Business Insider Metro, Independant,CBS,Salon,The Journal Daily Beast,and rest of Judenpresse are after this guy.This is much bigger then he expected it to be.
It's time for Sup Forumsaks to turn this in to our advantage by making word Nigger popular for Generation Z to call Blacks, instead of ''N word'' Cuckoldry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-S4u7LgneA
youtube.com/watch?v=DLIkM4wvcC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The reason he's all over the news is because he has a big audience than any of those faggots individually.

They are attacking someone larger than them because they know it allows them to siphon parts of his audience for clicks.

*bigger

nigger*

Gold digger*

This is an opportunity for us to redpill massive amounts of his followers.
Show them how the media manipulates basically anything to further their own agenda. Show them that the media is run by jews with their own agenda of mind control, and how they use liberal values to further it.

kek

>Breaking news: Man says bad word.

You guys are absolutely obsessed with blacks. Why?

Dude. Nigger is already an extremely popular word among gen z.

It's time for the hateful left to stop using the word nigger in a derogatory manner, instead of using it as the blacks have transformed it. The left is freaking out over a word which means brother and is a sign of a respect between individuals "My nigger". Time to meme and turn this shit on their head. What they are doing is a form of soft-racism and soft-bigotry.

Because they are a genocidal force

There's always a large part of the use making fun of this kind of stuff. Back when I was at school you'd hear racist jokes or jokes about the Holocaust basically every day.

The perception that the youth is supposedly entirely left stems more from the fact that only the left leaning young people actually got involved in politics.

this

just launch the nukes already kimmy

>use
youth

I should proofread my posts

all he has to do is not apologize and he'll be fine.

He hasn't even dropped below 57mn yet.
/Ourguy/ will survive.
Games Devs might start copyrighting his videos to remove them, but he hardly plays vidya any more anyway. Incidentally his vidya-playing videos are the only ones I watch. It annoys me that he no longer plays much.

I very highly doubt he will.
He didn't apologize when they first tried to smear him as a Nazi, either. He actually laughed at them when they "offered him a platform to tell his side of the story".

Which admittedly was funny as fuck and exposed their true motivations quite well.

He won't, he learned not to apologize last time, apology is admission of guilt and invites a feeding frenzy.

He will apologise...
This situation is more serious.
Last time they tried to smear him without any good reason.
But now he used a racial slur in an non-comedy situation.
This would be their chance ...

he should pay them tree fiddy for advertising him

>censoring words
I don't even like or watch Pewdiepie.
NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Fuck people are retarded.
>d-don't say it 'cause it hurts their feelings ;_;

My feelings get hurt when there are words I'm not allowed to say. What now?

the msm could literally get him arrested over this, i hope he impregnates his gf before he goes

>one of the coolest, most popular guys on the internet
versus
>staid, out of touch, moralfag, boring, anti-white luegenpresse with precipitously dwindling readerships
What could possibly go right?

Here is an idea. Go on (((social))) media and talk about how bad it is that Pewdiepie uses the word ''nigger'', not ''n-word'' but straight up NIGGER.
>Oh wow, I can't believe Pewdiepie used the word ''nigger'', does he not understand that niggers watch his videos too???
Then when someone calls you out on using the nigger word, pretend to have no idea what they're talking about.

it would be a real shame if millions of kids learned to use adnauseam and archive.is and completely kill bluepilled media, amirite?

this is the kind of humor I keep coming back for

yuger

At first I was all like.
>Viner was appointed editor-in-chief on 20 March 2015, the first woman to be the editor of The Guardian in its 194-year history,[4] and assumed her new post on 1 June 2015.[3][28] She intends to make the "media organisation" a "home for the most ambitious journalism, ideas and events" which is able to reach "out to readers all around the world."

But then I was like.
>In March 2016, Viner and Guardian News and Media chief executive David Pemsel announced cost-cutting measures, leading to the projected loss of 250 jobs, to reduce unsustainable losses in order to break even within three years.

Don't forget to archive it.

>nigger

come out from behind the sofa, white man.

>women
there's a reason we don't pay them anything. lol.

Cuck me mr

I know it's cheesy but it's worth the effort.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.
I can't stop the ocean from drowning me, but I can learn how to swim.
I can't stop people from saying "nigger," but I can learn to dismiss them and move on with my life.

I feel like it's a very important time to teach people to better themselves as individuals above all else instead of trying to force other people to their demands.

Nig if true

This is why you NEVER APOLOGIZE. They go after him because he always gives in and says sorry.

they are worse for a town economically and socially then a nuke.

Why would he drop? He is gaining subscribers just like he always was, there was no net negative gain at any point these days, more people subscribe to him per minute than unsubscribe.
Source: socialblade

a fucking nigger

All this has done is prove to me that even when someone is being blatantly racist, people will still defend it and pretend that those pointing it out are in the wrong. I mean I don't give a shit if he did say nigger, or if he is racist, my point is why shy away from it? I'd have a hell of a lot more time for him if he just outright said "look, I said nigger, who gives a fuck?" rather than a display of mental gymnastics from him or his supporters as to why saying nigger isn't a racial slur.

As it is, he's an unfunny annoying as fuck manchild, and it disappoints me to see people on Sup Forums once again leaping to the defence, and singing the praises of, someone who is objectively fucking dogshit, just because they triggered a few normies. Triggering normies is all very well and good, but it doesn't make Pewdiepie any less of an irredeemable faggot.

NIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNninigIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuER

>NIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNninigIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuER

These threads are annoying and I feel like the outrage is manufactured

shame for them most people have no idea who pewdiepie is and get their news via links from bubbles on facebook

What exactly did he do that he is now irredeemable?

your post is good and you should never stop posting

>they are worse for a town economically and socially then a nuke.

Nah

NIGjGERNIGGEjRNIGGEbRNIGGjERNIhGGERNIhbGERNIGbGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGbGERNIGGERNIGGbERNIGGER
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGElRNIGGbfERNIGGERnnNIGGERNIGGEnRNIGGERNnIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERvNIGGcEnRNIGGER
NInGGERNIGGERNIGnnGER
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGEbRNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGbbGERNIGGERbNIbGGERNIGGERNIGGERbbNIGGERNIGGERNIGGbbERNIGGER
NNIGGhERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGERNIGGERNIGGERlnNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNInGGERNIGGERNIbGGERNIGGERNIGGERnNIGGERnñNIGGERNIGGERNnIGGER
NIGGERbNIGGERNIkGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGlGERNInGGEnRNIGnGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGEnRNIGGERNIGGEbRNIGGERNIGGEbRNIGGERhNIGGER
CNnIGvGbERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNInhGGERNIGnGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNnIGGERNIlGGERNIGGERNIGGERNnIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
NIGGERNIGGERNIbGGERNIGGEheRNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNInGGERNIGoGERNIGGERNIrrGGERNIGGjERNIGGgERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERhNIGGER
NIGGERyNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERgNIGGERfNIGGERNIgGGERNfIGGERNIGGgERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGEgRNIGGEfRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIfGGERNIGGERNfIGGERNIGdGERNIGcGERNIGGxER
NIGGdERfNIGGERNIGGcERsNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGcGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNxIGGERNIvGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
NIGGxERNIGGEwRNIGGcERNwIGGERNIGwGERNIGGERNIxGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGwGERNIGGERNIGGhcERNIGGEvRNIGGERNIGGERNIGGwERNIGGERNIGGcERNIsGGER
NIGwGERNIGGERNcIGGERNIGsGERNIGGERNIGGsEcRNIGGERwNIGGERsNIGGERNIGsGERNIGGxERNIGGcERNIGsGERNIGGERNIGGERNIsGGERNIGGERNIGGERcNIGwGER
NIGwGERNIGGxERNIGcGERNIGGERsNIGGERNIGGcERNIGGEsRNIGGERNIGGccERNIGsGEwRNIGGERNIxGGERNsIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIsGGERNIGGfERNIGGEwRNIGGERc
NIGwGERNwIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGEhRNIGGERNIGxGERNIGGbERNIGGERNIGGERbNIGGERdNIGGERNIGGERjNIGGER
NIGGdERNIGGERNIGhGER
NIGGEsRNIGGERNIGsGERNIGGcERNIGGERNIcGGERNIGGwERNIGGwERNIGGcERNsIGGERNIGsGERNIGsGERsNIGGERsNIGGERNcIGwGERNcIGGERNIGGEgRNIGGEcRNIGGER
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGwERNIGwGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGEhRNIGGERNIGgGwERNIGsGERNdIGGEgRNIGsGERsNIGGERNIGGEsRNIGGERrrr

>NIGjGERNIGGEjRNIGGEbRNIGGjERNIhGGERNIhbGERNIGbGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGbGERNIGGERNIGGbERNIGGER
>NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGElRNIGGbfERNIGGERnnNIGGERNIGGEnRNIGGERNnIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERvNIGGcEnRNIGGER
>NInGGERNIGGERNIGnnGER
>NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGEbRNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGbbGERNIGGERbNIbGGERNIGGERNIGGERbbNIGGERNIGGERNIGGbbERNIGGER
>NNIGGhERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGERNIGGERNIGGERlnNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNInGGERNIGGERNIbGGERNIGGERNIGGERnNIGGERnñNIGGERNIGGERNnIGGER
>NIGGERbNIGGERNIkGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGlGERNInGGEnRNIGnGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGEnRNIGGERNIGGEbRNIGGERNIGGEbRNIGGERhNIGGER
>CNnIGvGbERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNInhGGERNIGnGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNnIGGERNIlGGERNIGGERNIGGERNnIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
>NIGGERNIGGERNIbGGERNIGGEheRNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNInGGERNIGoGERNIGGERNIrrGGERNIGGjERNIGGgERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERhNIGGER
>NIGGERyNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERgNIGGERfNIGGERNIgGGERNfIGGERNIGGgERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGEgRNIGGEfRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIfGGERNIGGERNfIGGERNIGdGERNIGcGERNIGGxER
>NIGGdERfNIGGERNIGGcERsNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGcGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNxIGGERNIvGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
>NIGGxERNIGGEwRNIGGcERNwIGGERNIGwGERNIGGERNIxGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGwGERNIGGERNIGGhcERNIGGEvRNIGGERNIGGERNIGGwERNIGGERNIGGcERNIsGGER
>NIGwGERNIGGERNcIGGERNIGsGERNIGGERNIGGsEcRNIGGERwNIGGERsNIGGERNIGsGERNIGGxERNIGGcERNIGsGERNIGGERNIGGERNIsGGERNIGGERNIGGERcNIGwGER
>NIGwGERNIGGxERNIGcGERNIGGERsNIGGERNIGGcERNIGGEsRNIGGERNIGGccERNIGsGEwRNIGGERNIxGGERNsIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIsGGERNIGGfERNIGGEwRNIGGERc
>NIGwGERNwIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGEhRNIGGERNIGxGERNIGGbERNIGGERNIGGERbNIGGERdNIGGERNIGGERjNIGGER
>NIGGdERNIGGERNIGhGER
>NIGGEsRNIGGERNIGsGERNIGGcERNIGGERNIcGGERNIGGwERNIGGwERNIGGcERNsIGGERNIGsGERNIGsGERsNIGGERsNIGGERNcIGwGERNcIGGERNIGGEgRNIGGEcRNIGGER
>NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGwERNIGwGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGEhRNIGGERNIGgGwERNIGsGERNdIGGEgRNIGsGERsNIGGERNIGGEsRNIGGERrrr

His entire Youtube channel. The Jew thing and the nigger thing don't somehow magically make the entire reason he's famous in the first place in any way good.

>NIGjGERNIGGEjRNIGGEbRNIGGjERNIhGGERNIhbGERNIGbGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGbGERNIGGERNIGGbERNIGGER
>NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGElRNIGGbfERNIGGERnnNIGGERNIGGEnRNIGGERNnIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERvNIGGcEnRNIGGER
>NInGGERNIGGERNIGnnGER
>NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGEbRNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGbbGERNIGGERbNIbGGERNIGGERNIGGERbbNIGGERNIGGERNIGGbbERNIGGER
>NNIGGhERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGERNIGGERNIGGERlnNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNInGGERNIGGERNIbGGERNIGGERNIGGERnNIGGERnñNIGGERNIGGERNnIGGER
>NIGGERbNIGGERNIkGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGlGERNInGGEnRNIGnGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGEnRNIGGERNIGGEbRNIGGERNIGGEbRNIGGERhNIGGER
>CNnIGvGbERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNInhGGERNIGnGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNnIGGERNIlGGERNIGGERNIGGERNnIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
>NIGGERNIGGERNIbGGERNIGGEheRNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNInGGERNIGoGERNIGGERNIrrGGERNIGGjERNIGGgERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERhNIGGER
>NIGGERyNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERgNIGGERfNIGGERNIgGGERNfIGGERNIGGgERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGEgRNIGGEfRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIfGGERNIGGERNfIGGERNIGdGERNIGcGERNIGGxER
>NIGGdERfNIGGERNIGGcERsNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGcGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNxIGGERNIvGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
>NIGGxERNIGGEwRNIGGcERNwIGGERNIGwGERNIGGERNIxGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGwGERNIGGERNIGGhcERNIGGEvRNIGGERNIGGERNIGGwERNIGGERNIGGcERNIsGGER
>NIGwGERNIGGERNcIGGERNIGsGERNIGGERNIGGsEcRNIGGERwNIGGERsNIGGERNIGsGERNIGGxERNIGGcERNIGsGERNIGGERNIGGERNIsGGERNIGGERNIGGERcNIGwGER
>NIGwGERNIGGxERNIGcGERNIGGERsNIGGERNIGGcERNIGGEsRNIGGERNIGGccERNIGsGEwRNIGGERNIxGGERNsIGGERNIGGERNIGGllERNIsGGERNIGGfERNIGGEwRNIGGERc
>NIGwGERNwIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGEhRNIGGERNIGxGERNIGGbERNIGGERNIGGERbNIGGERdNIGGERNIGGERjNIGGER
>NIGGdERNIGGERNIGhGER
>NIGGEsRNIGGERNIGsGERNIGGcERNIGGERNIcGGERNIGGwERNIGGwERNIGGcERNsIGGERNIGsGERNIGsGERsNIGGERsNIGGERNcIGwGERNcIGGERNIGGEgRNIGGEcRNIGGER
>NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGwERNIGwGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGEhRNIGGERNIGgGwERNIGsGERnnnnnNdIGGEgRNIGsGERsNIGGERNIGGEsRNIGGERrrr

because it obviously is. this nigga has no perception of why AAs act the way we do about the hard R

A FUCKING NIGGER

don't see algerians every day
if they ban you for spamming meet me in montauk

it was even on the news here

Are there people here who don't get that nigger was said in a competitive gaming context?

Really?

because you're a bitter resentful minority group
but then a wild foreigner appears

NIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuER

up 4k subs since sunday....

sounds good

Will PewDiePie become /our/Fuhrer? Will he start the 4th Reich? He already has the youth behind him, and the (((lugenpresse))) is trying to slander and ridicule him already

>NIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGER>NIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOG>GERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIG>GERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNI>GGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNIeGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGG>ERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuERNIIIIIGGEERRNIGGERNIGGeERNIGGErRNOGGEENIGGEReNIGgGÈRrNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNOGGERLIGGERNI>eGGErRNIGGERNIGeEERNIGEgNIGENIGERRRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGiGERNIGGGNIGNINUGNriIIIGGERNIGGEENIGGERNIGGeERNOGGERNIGGERNOGGERNOGGERNIGGEENOGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGuER

NIGjGERNIGGEjRNIGGEbRNIGGjERNIhGGERNIhbGERNIGbGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGbGERNIGGERNIGGbERNIGGER
NInGGERNIGGERNIGnnGER
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGEbRNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGbbGERNIGGERbNIbGGERNIGGERNIGGERbbNIGGERNIGGERNIGGbbERNIGGER
CNnIGvGbERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNInhGGERNIGnGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNnIGGERNIlGGERNIGGERNIGGERNnIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
NIGGERyNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERgNIGGERfNIGGERNIgGGERNfIGGERNIGGgER
>NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGEgRNIGGEfRNIGGERNgIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIfGGERNIGGERNfIGGERNIGdGERNIGcGERNIGGxER
NIGGdERfNIGGERNIGGcERsNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGcGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNxIGGERNIvGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
NIGwGERNIGGERNcIGGERNIGsGERNIGGERNIGGsEcRNIGGERwNIGGERsNIGGERNIGsGERNIGGxERNIGGcERNIGsGERNIGGERNIGGERNIsGGERNIGGERNIGGERcNIGwGER
>NIGwGERNIGGxERNIGcGERNIGGERsNIGGERNIGGcERNIGGEsRNIGGERNIGGccERNIGsGEwRNIGGERNIxGGERNsIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIsGGERNIGGfERNIGGEwRNIGGERc
NIGwGERNwIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGEhRNIGGERNIGxGERNIGGbERNIGGERNIGGERbNIGGERdNIGGERNIGGERjNIGGER
NIGGdERNIGGERNIGhGER
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGwERNIGwGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGEhRNIGGERNIGgGwERNIGsGERNiiiggergerIGGEgRNIGsGERsNIGGERNIGGEsRNIGGERrrr

that's exactly what i thought.
this time he will get seriously damaged

Non-american here, why is it such a big deal and the nigger is so problematic? Guys used it all the time when we were at high school, because they loved Tarantino movies and hiphop music and called each other nigger, that's my nigger, instead of "buddy" or "mate". I thought it's a common, albeit very informal, way to address your acquaintance?

kek

are you familiar with the concept of blasphemy

youtube.com/watch?v=B-S4u7LgneA

I'm sorry that shit corrupted your culture

I fear what's to come in the future if we're developing a knee-jerk reaction to nigger. What makes me fearful, is that the knee-jerk reaction is starting to become an attempt to ruin one's character/public image.

The dude said nigger and now has a mural portraying him out to be like Hitler, somebody who killed by the thousands. This can only lead to extremism, and death

Have you played any games on the internet? Kids already constantly say nigger

Yeah, but it's legal here. Not many people believe in the God.

You don't have to be, we don't understand the lyrics and pirate music anyway. Young guys just like the shiny blings, expensive rides and babes shaking butts and want to be lords of their own small ghetto and smoke weed like Xibit, Snoopy Dog and 50 cent. Colors changed, tracksuits remained the same.

CAN YOU FUCK OFF ALREADY WITH YOUR YEWTUBE CRAP FFS
NOBODY CARES

PDP subs are kids and kids don't give a shit in fact they probably like him even more now

That sounds 90% the way to American ghetto culture. The lyrics are meaningless.

>blasphemy
Are you implying that niggers are divine or something?

To Americans racism is what The Devil was to medieval peasants.

He would probably make a Million on patreon a month.

Pewdiepie will survive this. Look at everything he does. He does controversial stuff for being #1 Kiketuber.

this.

I go to a extremely left wing university. People still make racist as fuck jokes and are much more red-pilled than you'd expect, as long as they don't have to reveal it in public.

Best post

youtube.com/watch?v=DLIkM4wvcC8

NEVER EVER APOLOGIZE

They already called each other nigger, nigger.

He's famous because he's funny. It's nothing to get so twisted up about. And since lately almost no one is funny, he gets a much bigger slice of the funny fame.
>but he's not funny
>what are all you people laughing at
Try not to let it get under your skin.

it is very niggardly of media to attack poor pewdiepie all of a sudden.