Subdermal chips

What does pol think about these? They will eventually be mandatory.
They scare me to death, these and anything that might supersede or complement them like nanomachines etc. As fucked up as the world is right now, at least you can still destroy all your electronics and go off the grid to some uncivilised country, but if we all have this, not anymore
maybe.
Anyone share my concerns? any ideas on how to refuse/escape these technologies once they start to be mandatory?

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Butcher's_Nails
youtube.com/watch?v=rF0fBKLh0A8
youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
newrepublic.com/article/78490/goyim-were-born-only-serve-us-the-moral-wisdom-rabbi-ovadia-yosef
timesofisrael.com/5-of-ovadia-yosefs-most-controversial-quotations/
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
independent
archive.is/mE8vG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the day those things become mandatory is the day i end the world.

They won't be mandatory in your lifetime.
Your kids need to be taught agriculture.

Look on the bright side. These technologies can also be used to monitor blacks and Arabs.

Mark of the beast.

not by government, but companies will start to make it a clause on your contracts so it will still be "your choice" DESU i think subdrman chips is a bullet we might dodge because the benefits are of the lazy ass fuck variety "don't need to take out your card/keys" but nanomachines seriously creep me out. I mean if someone told you "you will never have any cancer/aid7 potentially live indefinitely with these BUT" would you still say no?

after a couple of generations it'll be normal and nobody will question it

Its most likely another jew trick to control and fuck people over

Righto edgelord.
>I destroy the world

the world only exists through his/our perception

I think he means suicide m8

>Mandatory
lmao never

i have a chip and a magnet..
i want to eventually have my chip start my motorcycle or maybe take the safety off my ar15

They already got 90% of the population to carry monitoring devices in their pockets, even after telling them to their face what they are. I wouldn't be surprised if retards began tagging themselves.

well they got all those retards to spit into tubes and find out their ancestry.

us 'retards' have been tagging ourselves since roughly the turn of the century, it has gained a lot of popularity in the last ten years,,,
magnets give you an extra sense and allow you to feel EM fields
fite meh, seagull

dude, just look at where you're posting this. Once a tool of freedom and civil disobedience, the internet is now the greatest tool for monitorization and crowd control ever devised, and not using it really isn't an option.

Estás jodido hagas lo que hagas, pero por lo menos no quiero que me pongan mierda electrónica acoplada físicamente a mi cuerpo.

>They will eventually be mandatory.
show me how you can make this idiot garbage mandatory

>if someone told you "you will never have any cancer/aid7 potentially live indefinitely with these BUT" would you still say no?
that bullshit would be causing your cancer, guess who has no cancer?

fucking abbos

I'm more worried of a "Butcher's nails" kind of chip.
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Butcher's_Nails

>They were able to implant deep within his brainstem psycho-surgical devices intended to augment his aggression to inhuman levels and turn him into a superhuman beast, a killer the likes of which had never been seen

EZ, you put a contract clause involving this, or make it part of the social security/ID system. also as said people already use smatphones and post their entire life online voluntarily. Don't you thank basic bitches and poshfags who take selfies of their mojitos won't want a totally suèrfluous device to make their vacuous habis even easier? onle normies go in voluntarily, we will follow by force

Muy de acuerdo.

These are called firefly tattoos, they are shielded vials of tritium and glow through the skin, body mod and grinder/biohacker scene are pretty close and very interesting

why u afraid of chips user??

any source on that pic?\
also fuck the subdermal chips

>normies
>implants
pick one

>glow
>why r u afraid of chips user

>chips get into the market
>at first only a few companies order their employees to chip themselves
>more and more companies are encouraged to do so too because muh convenience/security
>soon these companies encourage their customers to chip for the same reason and it becomes mandatory later
>chips become widespread
>it becomes impossible to function in society without them

yea good fucking luck getting anyone that leans jsut a little right putting one of those things in.

did he died?

do you have any more of this kind of pics spanishbro?

It's just a druggy but Imagine the results are 1/1000th of what would happen if they chipped a large part of the population and suddenly turned off some parts of their brain while leaving aggression/anger and jolting them with pleasure impulses whenever they kill
youtube.com/watch?v=rF0fBKLh0A8

Do you even NWO?

Those frugs are horrific.Makes you wonder about the (((places))) that create them.

He injected a paint/glow substance in his veins
A shock is what follows then heart stops around 6-20 agonizing minutes while brain death comes later.

there are literally thousands of people that have voluntarily chipped themselves for hundreds of different applications, they aren't gps chips. they can only be read from under a foot away and they really arent that high tech it is pretty much just storage>antenna. it is no different than the chip in your credit card or proxkeys

better security is good goys

Only if these things go mandatory. It's not the people who try to control their own lives who are the problem in this world, but those who try to control the lives of others. Tend your own garden well and you need fear no degeneracy.

They should be mandatory for all immigrants and refugees

thanks bro.Also if i remember correctly the "as above,so below" baphomet stuff has something to do with the stars on the sky.It's like certain astral positions give etherical energy to their actions.

that's not good

>immigrants and refugees
Those shouldn't even exist

yeaa buddy. I am a luciferian high priest and i head a chapter of the Organization of Broken Light.

wanna join?? I can get you an interview ;-)

Looks like skizo

>Those shouldn't even exist
Agreed.

Cannot say that i didn't expect this.Human sacrifice was pretty common here up until the late Christian centuries.

pfft that's nothing check out this
still never understood who made it but it's old as fuck

You are a targeted individual. This is how the gang stalkers not only find you but allow rectified signals from innocuous carrier waves to deliver their weaponized payloads. You have been chipped and don't even know it. Watch out for red cars and people who glance at you before touching their hair. It's the signal they use to indicate that exits have been identified and are monitored.

>Will be mandatory
Only if we let it. So, yeah. It probably will. Most people are stupid and should be punished for their stupidity. Let them get chipped. They deserve that kind of cruelty.

>hurr durr, you'll get chipped too!
Yes. We wil burn in the fire they start. As always. Though by choice this time. We will be as martyrs. Heroes of fate. Champions of justice.

Someone will find a way to circumvent the chip anyway. Or use it to facilitate criminal activities.

>targeted individual
Not this shit again
youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8

When NWO is established it will be mandatory. Those that refuse will not be able to pay for food or medical care or be citizens. Their only option will be life outside cities mad max style.

thin about it. You will be doomed because someone was too lazy to take off their wallet or type their login into instagram to post their pics of mojitos.

over my dead body

what do they do?

Depends on what you want them to. Currently, they serve as ID for security systems or bank payments etc. Potentially could be use for tracking (either overtly or covertly) or maybe vitals monitoring, IDK.

What a fucking retarded image

I'm never getting one even if that turned into the only way to pay for food. I'd turn nigger and steal before I get chipped.

For instance
>Track your coordinates with inbuilt GPS and special Satelites
>Monitor health status including, hormone levels, blood pressure, heart beat, electro-magnetic cortical and nervous impulses and brainwaves
>if it's in the forehead it would no doubt have an inbuilt software interface that's accessed with neural impulses so you could: Telepathically communicate with people, access data and have better combat orientation and most importantly trade or buy stuff using non-physical credits/bitcoins.

Ofc this technology is probably 50 years ahead of our time so I don't see why everyone is worried.

>will be mandatory
by who?

It's true though. And that Monster Energy/666 Devil Worshippers conspiracy woman was right all along.

This

the jew
gotta mark that goyim livestock right?

>Track your coordinates with inbuilt GPS and special Satelites
impossible you fucking faggot

Was the equifax hack to plant our asses with subdermals?

>all pedo's,rapists and murderers should be chipped.

but why would a religious group what to control people with technology?

well i don't like them to be mandatory but they sound pretty useful, i wanna put one in my cat

>I'd turn nigger and steal before I get chipped.
Like you'll be presented with choice.
They could also fabricate that you wished to be neutered have your organs donated and become a servitor/drone.

They use blacks and Arabs for domestic and international terrorism. What's your point?

Do those go up your ass?

>they will eventually be mandatory
source?

Because they're the chosen by YHWH to rule?
Goyim are no better than livestock so if it's not ayy lmaos doing the takeover it should be you know (((Who)))

But ofc it could actually be the mudslimes because they've recently managed to convert the British Monarchy and shit but nobody knows how shit will go down IF anything happens at all.

source to a .edu or .gov website talking about this?

The thing is they bring nothing new to the table of information collection and identification. If you don't already avoid keeping a cellphone on you to avoid tracking, nothing would change for you with subdermal implants. In fact it's harder to locate without extensive infrastructure than cellphones.

And you got a reply lol. Nothing suspicious there.

Ere ya go buddy
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
newrepublic.com/article/78490/goyim-were-born-only-serve-us-the-moral-wisdom-rabbi-ovadia-yosef
timesofisrael.com/5-of-ovadia-yosefs-most-controversial-quotations/
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html

Let's archive

>independent co uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
archive.is/mE8vG

What I'm saying is, in terms of privacy, essentially it would be a cellphone which you can't remove and which can't be located via GPS and cell data.

I don't want a piece of technology enabling crazy fucking Uber social ranking algorithms and credit score databases being subeurged under my skin fucking thank you

>Potentially could be use for tracking
That's the single reason they are pushing this.

You're fast.

>mandatory
You're fucking retarded. How have you not learned by now?
Are the portable information gathering and tracking devices everyone carries around "mandatory"? NO, people voluntarily carry cellphones, it's hip, it's chic, if you don't have one you're an old person or crazy or out of touch.

Same exact thing will happen here. They won't JUST be a tracking device, they'll also be a credit card, an ez pass, contain your medical information (like the chips for pets), or some other compelling shit. It'll be viewed like getting a piercing but without the stigma.

They're not a religious group, they're an ethnic group that views themselves as God's Chosen People™. And when you're the chosen race, what does that make all other races?

Most teenagers today have at least 1 tattoo. You bet your ass that shit will become trendy.

>.edu or .gov
Are you writing a highschool essay or something?

>Most teenagers today have at least 1 tattoo
false

just get shot at by silent sheriff for some time...

Some of us already have them. I was born with hydrocephalus, so I had a neurological implant "installed" at 8 months of age. At 16, I got a sweet "upgrade"; a magnetically manipulable valve that allows my doc (or anyone with access to the controller) to literally program how much spinal fluid my brain's ventricles retain. In other words, I can be turned into a total tard, or a corpse, via remote control.

If I wasn't a half-tard already, I'd probably be more freaked out about it.

>can't be located via GPS and cell data
Why not? Is it too power-hungry?
Even if regular GPS and cell towers didn't work, you could triangulate someone's position using whatever other radio signal this chip emits

oh wow user, that sounds scary as shit, i'm so sorry...
But it brings home the point i was trying to make. At first it wont be mandatory, at some point it will become so ingrained into our society it will become a PRACTICAL obligation, like smartphones or the internet. Lastly, i can perfectly visualize the government implanting them at birth, just like circumcision for you amerifats.

>mandatory
Its simply not possible they would be removed on the black market and sold

Step 1: implant chip in glass casing
Step 2: suffer injury damaging chip putting glass in bloodstream
Step 3: ??????
Step 4: PROFIT

What about coating them with bulletproof glass? The chips are small btw so it wont cost much

Go home Juan you're switching to dago speak.

I'm at work, i slept like 5 hours and most imporantly, this BS computer is set to autocorrect to spanish and i don't understand Macs

Fuck apple

It's a chip under your skin and that's it. It doesn't merge with you or anything. It's almost as easily removable as it is injected.

I'm with you OP. I've been saying for a while now the truth movement means jack shit if we don't seize control over tehnology, the means of production if you will.

Free markets, free people. Democracy is bullshit.

But good luck educating people or relying on the tyranny of the masses when everyone is literally being brain scrubbed. Either power is reclaimed from the (((social engineers))) before this tech becomes finalized, or enjoy your lobotomized serfdom

>Implying cell phone towers and television refresh rates aren't already doing this

While I appreciate the sentiment, don't be such a pussy dude. I'm not sorry for having been born the way I was. It's made me a better and stronger man.
In 1938, a Marxist faggot named Leon Trotsky wrote, "A sledgehammer breaks glass but forges steel." Ironically, an assassin broke Trotsky's skull with an ice pick just two years later. He died the next day.
I bring this up because it sounds like you're focusing on how you can escape whatever horror you fear is coming. You can't. Going "off-the-grid" won't save you, it'll only delay the inevitable. Trotsky was living as an exile in Mexico when he was killed - far from his friends and homeland, and surrounded by ugly beaner women.
Don't go out like that user. Stop worrying about how to escape, and start planning how to win.

>50 years

Google Ray Kurzweil and tremble