Blacks who come from good homes do not commit much crime

Blacks who come from good homes do not commit much crime.

That's a fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html
pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/LevittTheChangingRelationship1999.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree.

Now tell me how many blacks come from good homes.
Afterwards tell me why does the majority of blacks come from bad homes.

>INSTITUTIONAL RACISM REEEEEEE
That's a ''fact'' too, right? :DDD

k, i'll still sage this shit anyway

Amen to that!

Blacks who come from good homes aren't actually black. They are mixed with a White parent, more often than not the father.

Very few come from good homes.

Because are victims of their own shitty culture that goes around in cycles, then then blame white people for their actions.

They can be good people though.

democrats destroy the black community with welfare

"ghetto" and poor areas contain a lot of lead paint, asbestos, hazardous chemicals in the air.

Poor areas in Africa are popular areas to dump waste.

This all leads to a reduced IQ. Sadly, even if a black person were to be raised in a rich white home, the hereditary effects of the lead poisoning carry on.

We have destroyed our african brothers.

>That's a fact.
Facts is racist n shit.

Then why are the poorest of whites, who live in the same shitty neighbourhoods less violent/criminal than wealthy blacks?

Stop making shit up.

so youre saying we'll always have black crime

>There has to be an outside source to explain statistical fact
No. You just need to accept that certain people from certain areas are just fucking dumb, and sure they can have their outliers but on a whole every new spawn is handicapped from birth just being.

>democrats destroy the black community with welfare
Unironically this. Welfare and gibs destroys communities. Regardless what color he is, deep down a man knows he needs to WORK for his shit and his family. If that shit is given to him, even if he doesn't admit it he will forever know he is useless and that passes on.

>Cue all the niggerness that derives from low self-esteem etc

>Blacks who come from good homes do not commit as much crime.

fixed

>Blacks commit much crime.
Fixed that for you.

>don't commit much crime
nigger what

>Is it a coincidence that aircraft chemtrails happen over mostly over 'ghetto' and poor areas?

CHECKMATE, RACISTS.

Is there such a thing as far right rap music? I mean, actual, serious stuff... not joke stuff like Moon Man

How would some of you feel about a rapper, say like Immortal Technique for example, but who leans to the right but isn't a total nat-soc?.... and who's black?...

Black people are wired differently.

The more melanin, the more aggressive.

We still don't know.

Oh yeah?
But they commit the crime of being black so that right there is already 1 crime more than a white person

Gangsta rap is fundamentally ancap.

hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html

Stupid from the beginning but this certainly didn't help the few who could have dragged themselves out of it.

Had a small run-in with some Jerry Springer-tier white trash their other day. Made me think about how much I'd prefer decently raised blacks for neighbours vs. so many white niggers (and I don't even mean wiggers).

>"white" niggers
They aren't White. Guarantee you look into and you're going to find out someone burned the coal along the line with their offspring. Your so-called trash wouldn't act like such otherwise.

no one doubts social engineering as the factor which drives blacks towards crimes. had they had the same exact history as us they'd be the same.

But that's wrong, you fucking moron.

No it isn't.

>Much crime
So they commit a little crime?

look for and read some Theodore Dalrymple
we have so many 'chavs' here,and their behaviour is like a parallel of american black people, probabl not as bad though.
thing is, they were overwhelmingly white back in the 90s, and lefty do gooders started all too familiar treatments of:
>welfare state
and
>pervasive messages of 'its not your fault '

Med master race.

I would civilize that women. Too bad white cuckolds made racism about skin color. fucking cuckolds. its about civility!!

wtf i hate drumpf now

cherry pick specifics from any demographic, and no demographic will be scrutinized
fuck off

who is the redhead?

>the hereditary effects of the lead poisoning carry on.
low iq epi-genetics, huh?

>Blacks who come from good homes do not commit much crime.
>That's a fact.
That's trespassing

it is about skin, as a real med i know the danger of the nigger they infest your society and then kill it, niggers will always be uncivilized

>socio economic background affects crime rates
wow, who could have expected it?

wanna bet niggers from good homes still commit more crimes than whites from good homes?

>As of 1985

if by "destroy" you mean "encourage unmanageable growth as a means of increasing their overall voter base" then yes

idiots who advocate for the popular vote being the "only vote" are subtly or not-so-subtly calling for the ghettofication of the black community. the more poor blacks there are, the more democratic voters there are

it's like genetically engineering your voter base through selective breeding. make it hard for whites to be successful, encourage blacks by piling on the gibs. of course this is the fault of all white people and not the democrats who very deliberately created this strategy starting in the 90s

>We still don't know.
We do know though.

They are tiny minority when compared to niggers.

But yet they still commit more crime than whites from bad homes. There I see a very clear, very direct correlation between melanin content and propensity towards crime, especially violent crime.

That's a fact.

>an italian giving a lecture on crime

thanks for the input, don corleone

Not only do niggers inherently have a lower IQ, they are more prone to psychopathy and other negative personality traits.

Niggers are stupid and evil. They should be exterminated for the benefit of everyone else.

EXACTLY like women.

There is more to a good home than icome.

You can earn 120k and still be a shitty parent.

See They're worse now.

This is true.

Blacks can be good people but the problem is that they get filled with so much shit that by time they are adults they are ruined for life.

There is hope for blacks in the modern world but blacks have to want to change and put in the effort. Not likely to happen in any of our lifetimes.

>a leaf giving a lecture on spaghetti
no thanks

>good homes
You mean like homes where at least one of the parents is white?

define much crime

a few robberies or just weed dealing ?

But blacks who come from good homes still commit more crime than whites from bad homes.

you sure about that bru

I guess you've never seen how they act in Africa

I'm black and came from a good home (one white parent, other is an old trekkie black man that reads philosophy all day) and I ended up here.

still a nigger

You can take the nigger out of Africa but not the africa out of the nigger

fact: blacks are NIGGERS

Mate, do you think people could just become rich and educated in 1 generation?
First of all, there is a correlation of education and financial condition. It doesn't mean that having education would definitely make you rich, though. It just says that the better education a person has, the more chances there are that he/she would be richer than if he/she hasn't education.
Then, education is a thing that affects generations. So, if you have high education, but your parents and grandparents didn't have it, then lower chances that you would succeed. Basically, your success is also depended on the succeed of your parents and grandparents. It also includes money accumulation. And in this case I don't mean "very rich people", just having additional money from your ancestors would obviously help. Remember when blacks got rights to have high education in white universities? Remember when they were allowed to go to school for whites? There's need of at least 2-3 more generations of blacks so that they will have on the level close to white people. Because it's not even funny to think that they could have by some magic way become all highly educated in such short period of time.
Another factor is minority/majority factor. People from minority groups feel themselves out of society. They have their own closed groups, which usually end up in criminal gangs or even terrorist groups in the worst cases (when mass genocide of an ethnic/religious group happens in middle east, for example). These closed groups affect personal thinking and don't give a chance to start thinking critically, which is important for personal development.

But if you extrapolate, when income is 1.38937 million, the gap is 0, racist alt right DRUMPFKEKS btfo yet again!

>Muh pseudoscience

now find me a nigger who comes from good home nigger apologist

You actually posted a image made with paint bro'

From my perspective this is true. Every single adopted black person I've met with good white parents have always been a good person and acted very Swedish.

Not all of them, you meatball nigger.

>Poor areas in Africa are popular areas to dump waste.
shiggity. you mean niggers

too bad theyre so bad at making good homes

just beacuse I sometimes eat meatballs does not mean I am of colour or even that I am friendly towards shitskinned people, please do not apply your skintone handicap on healthy white people.

Oh? Huh

pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/LevittTheChangingRelationship1999.pdf

>much crime.
They're still criminals, OP.

>much crime
What did he mean by this?

That'll help improve Africa when they go back, I'm sure.

Blacks =/= niggers
Blacks contribute to society while niggers live off of welfare

It's hopeless. Skin worshippers are just retarded.

Incorrect. All blacks are amazing people until the white man turns them into violent criminals.

>estonia
I've actually seen blacks IRL

Don't forget all the foreign aid going to Africa, which (whatever actually gets to the people) causes huge birth spikes beyond what the tribal societies are capable of supporting.

Funny, according to your graph, rich white kids are more likely to go to jail than rich black kids........

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Unfortunately that graph involves white-collar crimes. They should be counted, but violent crimes is always preferred when comparing the civility between races.

This is bs, not so long ago even middle class white houses had lead paint and absestos. It was the building standard of the day.