I come from the Future Sup Forums

I come from the Future Sup Forums.

This movie has won the Oscar, everyone is celebrating and contemplating its magnificence.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lc0Xu1h8XgI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NbElewFH464
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Oscar,

I heard Annecy

It's very easy to find new series to watch, simply going backwards in time through charts and read summaries to see if anything stick out, or more easily just lurk on Sup Forums.

However Sup Forums hardly ever talks about movies. I have a very hard time finding new movies to watch. I'm not asking for recommendations because I'm not a fucking faggot, but how does one find new anime films to watch?

What awards are there for anime films? Ones where I can peruse the nominees?

Red Line.

I hope not
The ending was literally shit

>but how does one find new anime films to watch?

by using Google

literally how retarded are you

I have also came from the future to change the past. Now this movie sucks and your waifu is shit.

The ending was literal perfect.
For her her mouth didn't mean a thing, her hands were her way to express, by holding hands, she was holding him feeling and expressing her true voice, accepting him in his true form.

Literal Perfection.

Read the credits for movies you like. Google names. Find their other work.

When I search "Good anime films" on google it only turns up mainstream shit. I have seen all of it.

Who won, Trump or Clinton?

I have done this for directors before, may as well just do that.

Who cares. Choosing either of them won't change a damn thing.

just to tell you
everyone else lost.

Go to your anime index of choice. Filter for movies. The end.

Fuck the Oscar

Deserves a Golden Palm at Cannes, that if it is a real prize

isn't bad if you want personalized recommendations. Alternatively, there's a big movie thread up right now just read through it and watch everything.

"The Oscar" - in what category?

Best Cripple Movie

katawa shojo movie when?

Why post a shitty re-upload that doesn't even have subs? Link to KyoAni's channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=NbElewFH464

there you go.

This series was shit, I remember the threads, during the beginning it was good but that fucking last quarter of the manga was shit.

Why are you so hyped about this? The manga was okay, but it had a lot of wasted potential.We already know threads are gonna be shit because of kyoanifags falling for obvious trolls and fighting everyone.

But OP, that's not GiTS live action.

KyoAnifags don't fall for obvious trolls, it's the other way around. There are enough KyoAni fans here to turn an anti-KyoAni thread into a pro one, what KyoAni fags want is for people to talk about the studio, it doesn't matter if it's negative or positive.

Musaigen brought with it massive amounts of Kyoani hate, especially in the stalker threads but most know to avoid those.

You're not gonna find japanese anime films that won any awards worth bragging about.

That's cause most japanese movies are shit, period.

The original manga is alright. It's nothing amazing.

The movie is going to be mostly all the stuff from the manga, which is only alright, and people are going to call it a 10/10 masterpiece. I'm calling it right now.

KyoAni is known for improving source materials, like they did with Haruhi, K-On, Hyoka, Lucky Star, etc.

I said what I said.

>Kyoani
>Winning an Oscar
No way, not because it's bad. Kyoani is not Jewsney proxy, that's all.
The only reason why Ghibli won an Oscar is because they're sort of Disney's proxy.

Ghibli won them because they got distributed by Disney and therefore got popular in the West. If Koe no Katachi could do the same I wouldn't be terribly surprised if it got an Oscar.

>I'm not asking for recommendations because I'm not a fucking faggot, but how does one find new anime films to watch?

Watch Keit-ai.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

FINDS

>Its a movie only
WAT

Isn't this a 12 episode series?

>shit
Opinion discarded.

Ending really was perfect, hope they don't change it.

I'd like them to not put the EYE RIKE YEW shit in the movie, just leave it ambiguous instead.

This.

By holding hands, they were kissing beyond their mouths and voices, they were hearing each other in a common denominator they could hear, listen and understand each other.

Gorgeous

>what KyoAni fags want is for people to talk about the studio, it doesn't matter if it's negative or positive.
>doesn't matter if it's negative

Wait, really? All this time arguing with them i was falling to bait?

user thats lewd.

holding hands has always been the lewdest-

is like a kiss of the soul

/r/ing lewd edit

>Kowe no Katouch