Threatened with a stone, beaten, bitten, raped and robbed

20 year old girl from Finland get the complete treatment from a 22 year old refugee from Bangladesh in the center of Rome. The refugee was arrested in the restaurant where he was working as a dishwasher.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/B8pJO
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-migrants-bangladesh-libya-italy-numbers-smuggling-dhaka-dubai-turkey-detained-a7713911.html
archive.is/JqHgO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link:
archive.is/B8pJO

God that turns me on.

apparently rape toursim is a fast growing industry

Serves her fucking right. Never trust a shitskin EVER! Especially if you're a woman.

I find it funny that they are raping tourists and not Italians.
Also how stupid can you be to accept a ride home from a fucking poo in loo.

accettato un passaggio, does that mean she accepted a ride from the guy?

yea

ye, stupid cunt

Well that's dumb. You shouldn't ever accept a ride from a stranger, especially a stranger in a strange land.
Is Europe seriously telling its women that it's okay to accept rides from strangers if they're brown, or is this woman just retarded?

The absolute state of Italy

>refugee from Bangladesh
>In Italy
How the fuck can that even happen.
Is there a war in Bangladesh?
Is Italy the first safe country next to Bangladesh?
HOW THE FUCK DID THIS MUSLIM CHINK NIGGER GET 4000 MILES TO ITALY?

A. drop the fucking meme flags shitskins

B. They're fucking nords, they can't help it. Others euros have SOME immunity from the Jew after thousands of years of dealing with it, but the nords have basically none so they don't understand the idea that Jews bring animals here for precisely this purpose.

whatever, i don't even care at this point, let them get raped it's the only way they'll ever break the conditioning

>drop the fucking meme flag
You first.

>“By the end of March last year only one Bangladeshi had arrived in Italy – and this year the number is more than 2,831 for the same period.”

Some migrants taken ashore in Sicily and Apulia said their trip to Libya was organised by an “agency” that provided them with a working visa for between $3,000 (£2,300) and $4,000 (£3,100).
“From Bangladesh, they first travelled to Dubai and Turkey, and finally reached Libya by plane,” an IOM spokesperson said.
“At the airport, an ‘employer’ met them and took their documents.”
According to information gathered by IOM, Bangladeshi migrants pay up to $10,000 (£7,750) to reach Libya, then another $700 (£550) to board a boat.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-migrants-bangladesh-libya-italy-numbers-smuggling-dhaka-dubai-turkey-detained-a7713911.html

archive.is/JqHgO

:*(

The best part is that he did not even had a car, it was just a pretest to lure her to an empty street.

I don't feel any pity for this dumb bitch. I hope this will teach her how to use those gray cells between her ears and stop being such a gullible bitch living inside a fantasy world of perfect co-existence.

>darkie comes up to lone young female tourist offering a free ride in his car
>she accepts
How the fuck did she survive to 20?

who raped these girls tho? a rapefugee?

> Bangladesh
> Refugee

stop coming to italy, it's a shithole

She was likely taught that all people are the same meme. Finland isn't a very diverse nation and probably lacked first hand experience with shitskins so she internalized the meme wholeheartedly.

Women here in the states externally embrace the meme but deep down they know the truth. Probably true for most western natioms with "diverse" populations. I pity the poor girl.

>Rapefugees rape fins even if they're in Italy
There must be something going on with fins

To be fair, those probably were raped by english men.

How the fuck aren't there cells making these niggers disappear???

Any sons of Rome left or are you cucking out again like ww2?