Baked Alaska cucking IRL

youtube.com/watch?v=C26BI_58we4

What a faggot.

Isn't this like the fourth time this faggot has switched sides? Anyone who writes for buzzfeed is a colossal faggot, you shouldn't trust them just because they agree with you at the moment. They WILL stab you in the back.

Yeah I know...it's just...when I see how easy these fucks are to get silenced...depresses me. Fuck ecelebs and all but they do influence kids and when they see switchsiders like this idiot...that's the message.

Why did anyone ever give a shit what he thought? Has he done anything for the movement? I mean getting some bleach in the face, sure. He's even going to be fine from that.

Anyone that would call themselves a fan after seeing his cringe inducing music videos is a fuckin dimwit of the highest caliber. This guy isnt even white to begin with.

I'm a Jew and I don't want this faggot on my side either. If he has kids with that Loomer sloot then he will probably decide to be a nazi again one day and kill his kids or something. Can jews and nazis unite around baked alaska's faggotry?

Get out, kike.

make me nigger

>If he has kids with that Loomer sloot

He's trolling on that.

Not that I expected William S. Burroughs shit from a buzzfeed faggot...but I didn't expect this amount of cuckoldry that your kikes imposed on him.

I will call the elders and see what can be done about it.

This guy IS a fucking kike right?

fuck off with the youtube eceleb shit nobody cares

He bothers me to look at, from the first moment I laid eyes on him. There is something phoney and unwholesome. If I keep looking I start to grow sick. That rarely happens but when it does there's always a problem. Pic related was the last guy I had that with, long before the corruption scandals

Cuckservatism/alt-cuck at it's best. Removing "The Jew" from 9/11 and using 9/11 to instigate hatred against PedoWorshippers. Don't get me wrong, i fully endorse hated against PedoWorshippers but that hatred has to be in a context of anti-Jew White Revolution.

HAHAHAHAHAH

I remember seeing this similar maneuver before, from a faggot that goes by the name Aurini.

> being JewTube career as quasi nazi larper
> heats goes up, pussy out, backpedal
> go "rational"
> still getting heat (because anyone right or Marx and Shlomo will get the heat regardless lol) - backpedal more
> disavow more
> ridicule "stupid alt-righters"
> go religious

So fuckin pathetic, the worship of dollar and no integrity whatsoever.

Is this the same shit that happened to Vee?
He's been a huge faggot, lately.

He's right you cucked faggot. Finally someone with brains

Even mixed race countries weren't a problem when whites were racially conscious. It worked in confederate America and in apartheid South America.

Now it's pathetic neets pushing a "pure ethno state" because they can't phantom the idea of asserting dominance over others. Low test.

I won't even bother replying to you, Anonski. I agree with everything you type, even though I really don't, but I can't bother discussing with a mongrel like you - so whatever you say - sure thing buddy I agree ikr.

Damn what a cuck.

Remember when that ape, Thernovich, BTFO this autistic faggot who cries over getting maced and makes a whole dramatic sob story of it?
>called him out on his leeching of and begging for money for his gas and "meme" stickers
>called him out on his mother having to pay his rent for him still
>called him out on his laziness, lateness and incompetence
>called him out on his drug usage
>called him out on his shocking credit score/rating
Pathetic.

The guy who sprayed this cunt was doing society a favour. He highlighted what a bandwagoning cunt this guy is to whoever hadn't realised already.

The irony is that he will never redeem himself as even if he goes back to making trash with Cernovich and Milo, he will always be viewed as a NAHT-SEE by the left.

it was the jewess pussy and the shekels of course

>I won't even bother replying to you

Yet you did.

Degenerate pothead attention whore. Who cares. Saged

le dyed beard man

You motherfuckers are so barinless you deserve to get duped by the Jews. it's social darwinism.

God damn the Charlotsville was such an important psyop, they really used that shit to silence all the "casual alt-light" faggots, "trolls" and all...

baked alaska is dating Laura JOOMER

what a fucking traitor piece of shit

Why are you giving this absolute retard attention?

"You can never cuck enough" and this traitor is going to learn it the hard way.

More like BASED Alaska

Vee has always been a faggot, a real cocksucker. He can't make a video without mentioning Sargoy of Mossad.

certainly looks and acts like one

I typed "discussing", not "replying" you bum, go burn churches Varg.

I didn't say he wasn't a basic attention whore. But he did go up the ranks and got Ice Poseidon exposure and it was good for the mere fact that - more people hear the ideas - the better. It's that simple.

You have to be very dumb to think that "only select people need to hear the Right Ideas" or some elitist shit like that.

People need to be corralled and herded. Any any nudge in that direction is good - even if it's a stream from a opportunist degenerate faggot turned "alt right" like he is.

mate, just look at his fucking nose from the side

I KNOW RIGHT!

Oh for fuck sake just fuck my shit up...

They're all faggots and beta as fuck.

Nothing. I never understood why anyone followed the guy.

Is that cucked Alaska switching his shit again.

He said in his stream that he will make a new Discord with vetting process - because old Discord was TOXIC

hhahahahahahahha no more FASHY MEMES

what a faggot - to be clear i dont give a fuck about his life but to witness such switchery is somewhat fascinating to me, hence my interest...

I wonder how he likes sloppy seconds from black dudes

She loooves chocolate

>I agree with everything you type, even though I really don't,
You are a beta who repeats memes because you have no brain. dumb subhuman

>You are a beta

true

Cernovitch, Alaska and Mcinnins all got called out by the ADL. They saw their dreams of making big boy shekels start to shrivel up so now they all back WAY off and try to appear like normies even to the point of alaska apologizing to loomer the jew cow. fuck them all. They have no self respect.

this is still going..

They have a common thread those 3 mongrels, all are degenerates at heart - and I don't say it because they married "non whites" i couldn't care less about that shit.

But.

> Cernovitch: bonafide degenerate tips on how to fuck girls, pulling out cock techniques, utter degenerate "mind games" probably aimed at the lowest of lowlife scum who use actually those pathetic "tactics" - probably american frat boys, sadly white...whites in USA have been pozzed and kiked to oblivion

> McInnes: what can we say about a guy who is single handedly responsible for - wait for it - fucking VICE. I can't think of bigger mainstream degeneracy outlet than vice, and he's the guy who started it. What can you expect? The dildo up his ass and slobbing over Milo...who's surprised? 50 year old aging hipster faggot trying to be young and rebellious. Crashed his car while drunk driving 2 times in one year - with his family in the car.

> Kosher Alaska: opportunist faggot, spineless retard. The worst thing about idiots like him is the fact that they are low level opportunist. He doesn't shill for some big money shit, it's not that he's cucked because his millions were in jeopardy. He did it for "JEWTUBE SUPERCHAT" hahahha...just sad.