Aria/Aqua/Akari/AAA

What's the best watching method for this show? I took my sweet time last year watching one or two per day with tea on the bed just before sleeping for maximum comfy. Have some wide Akari miracle.

That's pretty much the optimal experience.

That's nice to know. I got some comfy moments remembering stuff from the show. The preview made me remember how Aika cheered up Akira when she was young. Pretty good stuff.

One last Akari before bed, goodnight Sup Forums.

Alicia Alicia Alicia and Alicia Alicia, Alicia.

Just started this the other day and man I've been missing out. I've been told to limit myself to 2 episodes per day to achieve maximum comfiness so I'm currently on episode 8. The OP is so calming

Really you should limit yourself to one episode a week.

This

Hazukashii serifu kinshi.

Alice best junior
Akira best old hag

When does the last OVA come out?

I'd say one in the morning for a good start and one before sleeping for a good night.

you're supposed to chug all episodes down your throat in one sitting and then rewatch it one episode every week.

jk, when I saw it I did 2/3 before sleeping, sometimes I had to leave an episode halfway because it got me really relaxed.

June 24

Which president is your favorite? Aria, Hime, or Maa?

Aria for me but I also like smug Hime a lot.

Ehhh~

i liked aria, dunno why everyone thinks he's annoying

I imagine every person would go crazy if you'd have to hears his annoying voice all the time. I have no problem with him in the manga, wonder why.

I guess I must be weird because I enjoyed him and his voice. I found Alicia's aras more grating on the ears at times but that's probably just me.

>aras
>grating

Having taste this shit should be bannable offense.

Only when she would say it three times in a row. Two I can take.

>not wanting to hear Alicia ararara~ as she slowboats into the sunset

All Arias are best.
But I have to agree, Akira is bestest

Saved. I don't even dislike President Aria.

what's with all the newfriends watching aria recently?

Technically it's better than newfriends not watching Aria.

I guess the series being available in upscaled HD might bring a few to actually watch the show, which is bad since they should read the manga.

>Watching one episode before bed every night

maximum comfy, also MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Neat. It's a good thing I started now. I'll be almost there by then time I finish.

this is best amano girl

can't wait for anime

>not capitalizing
user please. I am a 2010 newfag, but it doesn't mean I can't love Aria as much as the others.

anyone else disappointed w/ how SHlET Venice is in real life?

:\

neo-Venezia when?

that stink

that stink wasn't in the manga

> SHlET
>:\

Lurk for 2 years before posting, dumb ESLposter.

I don't play favourites with my backlog.

When? A little after you lurk more.