Here, Here is your thread to talk about all things about being a faggot, poof

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give an inch, they take a mile.

protect our boys, vote NO.

Good luck Australia, lets hope Melbourne doesn't become your San Francisco

Don't be transphobic.

Trans is not a sexuality. But I wouldn't assume less that you'd shove all bad eggs in the same basket, poof.

Christian here. Lets support our brothers in Jesus' right to marry!

Fags are attracted to brotherhoods, but that doesn't mean they correctly stand for what that brotherhood represents.

Supporting gay marriage will be an embrace of homosexuality, reducing the future birth rate and allowing us to be subverted by enemies of Templars. Muslim's have zero tolerance for homosexuality (though they are happy to insert agents to ally with LGBT in western countries). If we tolerate it at an ever increasing rate, the west will lose from the inside.

Don't be a fool.

legalize incest!

Australia, don't become America!

Keep our children safe. Say 'no' to faggot sex perverts.

Evil has no rights.

>They boy was "adopted" by American Mark J Newton

Why do so many fag couples in Australia typically involve an American? Why is most gay propaganda spread from the USA?

Coastal Americans are especially degenerate. Did Aztecs curse them?

It doesn't seem like Americans give a shit any more. Almost as if legalising gay marriage didn't change the lives on non-gays in any way...

This shiet.

The naive argument. Watch marriage visa applications skyrocket if it passes. Pajeets will bring all their friends over from Bangladesh in fake gay relationships.

Never underestimate the draw of financial opportunity. Everyone's way of life will change.

Why do you care about gay enought to hate it? How would a gay marriage change your life if you aren't gay?

See Poland you should know better.

So the gay marriage is bad cause muslims will use it to increase immigration to EU? Don't they stone gay people?

Muslims are insidious. They'll suck up to you and say/do anything to get through the door, then they'll form an enclave, demand shariah law and stab you in the back.

Sometimes I wonder whether we would all be better off under some kind of Muslim occupation and Shariah law. At least the Muslims can keep the basic moral laws of sex and family life. We are under occupation right now, it is just the more sinister occupation of the Jewish media moguls who own the media, our parliament and our schools.

Gotta fight for the balance between extreme degeneracy and total extreme religious rule. I say this as a Godly man, it doesn't matter if it's Shariah or the Inquisition. Religious rule leads to very bad things and a corruption of church itself.

Many of them indeed seem to do what you described so I won't argue with that. But is that the real argument against gay marriage? They can use the traditional marriage the same way. Anyway, I don't see the connection but I accept your opinion.

Well, maybe You should support gay marriage than, to help them come.

>They can use the traditional marriage the same way. Anyway, I don't see the connection but I accept your opinion.

Not with the same success rate, as a lot of them have low sexual market value. Our women aren't marrying their men.

With gay marriage a faction could potentially bring in an entire standing army.

Besides my immigration argument is not just about islam, but the financial gain to be had immigrating here. I want to stop my population from growing out of control.

Also, I'm in favor of boycotting the secular wedding industry. They already make enough money and you know these fags won't be able to resist having big a big fag wedding party.

That money should go to people who work harder than wedding bards, photographers, and caterers.

>Offical
fuck off cunt.....

I know both mtf and ftm trannys and I can assure you they are MENTALLY ILL. They are the most fucked up people I have ever met in my life. The ftm sent the daughter so 'round the bend she killed her own kid. Trans = NUTS.

Trans people have a high suicide rate. Some think it's because we bully them, in truth they finally accept that they've made terrible life choices and the bullet is the only way out now.

Saw a muslim cunt at uni, in full habibi, pushing hard for gay rights. I watched her while I ate my lunch and surprise, surprise she only stopped white men.

Why is Australia so behind other developed nations on this issue?

We have only a very small population of Jews, mostly located in the environs of Melbourne (Australia's trendy pozzed urban Gomorrah).

sounds like you cunts are behind each other too much to solve any other issue

This. If this goes through, the rest of the country will become like Victoria

They said it wasn't a slippery slope when they wanted gays to be accepted, and now they have children on hormone-blockers

Nigger we're prosperous. Your country is on its last legs. So is dear mum (the UK).

>So is dear mum (the UK).
royal bitch she was

I'm trying to find reasons to vote no for the gay marriage thing but I'm not really convinced it will affect me badly if gay marriage gets passed into law in AU.

What is a reason to vote no other than "slippery slope" or "muh jewish agenda"

It's not like gay people are going to have kids so gays getting married won't affect the birthrate.

I don't think we will get a lot of people coming to our country to get married since we are the only English speaking country to not have gay marriage legalised.

All this said I think the radical left wing cunts with all there tranny and paedophilia acceptance movements are fucking insane, that cancer needs to be removed from society ASAP.

So??? Why should I vote no anons?

>Nigger we're prosperous.

Noeliberal reforms since the 1970s have been turning your whole country and pretty much ever anglo speaking nation into a wallmart serfdom.

>It's not like gay people are going to have kids so gays getting married won't affect the birthrate.

This makes no sense. If there a law forcing gays to get straight married and have kids?

Gays not having gay marriage doesn't "force" them into straight relationships.

Gay people will fuck each other with or without marriage they can still have civil unions and such.

But anyways I'm pretty sure the last thing a gay person would do is get married to a straight person and have kids.

>But anyways I'm pretty sure the last thing a gay person would do is get married to a straight person and have kids.
Exactly, they want to get married to a gay person and adopt a fucktoy.

Except heaps of gays already live together with "civil unions" and such.

AND gay couples can ALREADY adopt children.

So gay marriage being passed in AU has nothing to do with that.

Would my marriage be recognized in Australia if i moved there?

An undercover reporter goes to a nightclub and gets several gay men to admit to participating in child abuse. Quite an eye-opener and the LGBTP shills ITT will try to deny what is revealed in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8

As long as it's not gay yeah I'm pretty sure.

>AND gay couples can ALREADY adopt children.
so the child molestation rate is already moving up. do you want to make it worse?

Of course not those sick fucks should be publicly executed as far as I'm concerned.

But I really don't think gays being married would just suddenly make all of them pedos.

a typical "normal" gay person is someone who just finds men attractive, wanks to them, and fucks them occasionally. maybe a few times a week. no degenerate stuff. you'd have to ask to find out about his sexuality.

the type of gay person that is going to immediately go to adopt kids is almost certainly a pedophile.

This is insightful. The only gay person I truly knew in school didn't come out until he was 17 or 18. I had strong suspicions that his father was a pedophile.

Monkeys do some pretty crazy things compared to other mammals, but there's no science to prove some are born gay.

jesus christ