NAZIS ABOUT TO GET BTFO

Shaun King will find this Nazi scumbag and teach him a lesson! This is the power of a REAL community, bigots.

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/907425997930328065

why isnt the news looking for the nazi carrying the nazi flag, the one he just bought because you can see the creases in it?

why dont they ever target him?

fucking badass, get shrekt manlet and fat landwhale

Talk shit, get hit

non
violent

Reminder just to report these tweets as targeted harassment

>Talcum X

That video was awesome. He didn't give a single fuck.

>ALL HANDS ON DECK
I bet you racist trolls wish you had powerful catch-phrases like this.

>ALL HANDS ON DECK

Kek-- I mean uhhh... how disgusting you racist bigot!

What a fucking retard, using physical violence in response to a couple of retards shit talking just makes you a nigger tier mongrel. No different from SJW.

Someone needs to fuck this Shaun King faggot up.

>ALL HANDS ON DECK!

looks like talcum X thinks twitter is Sup Forums or something, lmao.

>Sup Forums literally defending a tattooed degenerate, a low like who looks like he is no stranger to prison time.
Wew

That's exactly what I thought

Aw shit, Talcum X gonna bring the pain!

Get the fuck out of here. He is a fucking white dude from Kentucky. America's most successful professional cosplayer.

Careful.

better question, why isn't Sup Forums trying to find this dude?

Because he was paid to be there to paint the entire protest as Nazi-affiliated

Chimping out makes him no better than the people he hates.

>wants to get Slayer involved
>On 9/11

i hope they catch him. what an idiot.

we need to tweet to SJW pictures of the nazi and tell them to find him

As if that guy has a life worth destroying. He is an open and out fascist in progressive USA, I am pretty sure his life does not rely on acceptance of his views,

that actually would be really smart

Shaun King is a white supremacist. He thinks he can out nigger the nigger.

Mfw that fat bitch gets one on the chin

Talk shit, get hit

>Sup Forums is hypocritical
news at 11

fuck off shareblue niggers

Brothers that have done some time will fight harder for us than you ever did when SHTF.

Lmfao based slayer

I know who this is, but don't have Twitter.
Can someone please send Shaun King the culprit's name? it is Sam Hyde.

/our guy/

>WERE GUNNA FUCKIMG SLAUGHTER YOU NAZI PIGS. FUCK YOUR FREE SPEECH. YOU WILL BE REPLACED.

>wtf why would you just go up and punch us u meanie ;_;

>Using the low life, the violent, the impulsive as heralds and defenders of your cause

You might as well start eating watermelon and fried chicken.

Protesters show up to disrupt an event... and what happens next will shock you!!!!1!

Will someone do me a favor and respond to that bitch talking about inbreeding with this picture, it's a map showing percentage of cousin marriage worldwide.
I'd do it myself but don't have a twitter

>Denounce anti-fa violence
>Support alt right violence
This is why I side with the intellectual elites that put people against each other. Who cares about the masses, low IQ and disposable.

Haha what a fucking idiot.

We're not defending anyone. It's not our problem.

Somebody just dox this wannabe nigger already

>You are blocked from looking at this wigger's content
I've never even twittered at him before how the hell am I blocked?

talk shit get hit

on a list

Found the nigger

>This is why I side with the most objectively evil human garbage on the planet
Huh? He's a tattooed degenerate, sure. But he would be quite valuable in a SHTF scenario. The difference in the false equivalence you're trying to make is that while he himself seems to be trash, the side he's on is provable the side of good, and those he attacked are provable on the side of bad.

Dammit Shawn King blocked me

pretty sure that the left are the niggers

Found the salt left faggot shitting up another thread

>why isn't pol

Cause your a faggot.

Fuck that can't be good

What would Shaun King look like if he was really black

>real Communist

FTFY

Is it illegal to be a Nazi in the USA now? Because Marco Rubio said so?

LOW IQ nigger lovers detected. Talk mighty about crime crime rates, then praise those who commit crimes when they happen to do the crime upon their political enemies.
YOU are an enemy to EVROPA .

So this is concern trolling.

kys commie faggot

>messing with natsocs
>messing with slayer fans
both are cult like on their own. he is in for it.

- - - copypaste - - -

(1/3)

In this document, we show that the members of the left-wing antifa mob that attacked James Fields are eligible for the death penalty. This refers to the events on 8-12-2017 in Charlottesville, Va. All code sections are Code of Virginia. The reader should be aware that in statutory interpretation, the ordinary meanings of words do not necessarily apply, but rather the meanings of words given by the applicable statutes.

Were the actions of the left-wing antifa mob an attempted commission of an act of terrorism? Yes. We will use this fact later.

“"Act of terrorism" means an act of violence as defined in clause (i) of subdivision A of § 19.2-297.1” “with the intent to (i) intimidate a civilian population at large” (§ 18.2-46.4)

“b. Mob-related felonies under Article 2 (§ 18.2-38 et seq.);” “d. Any malicious felonious assault or malicious bodily wounding under Article 4 (§ 18.2-51 et seq.);” (§ 19.2-297.1)

“Any collection of people, assembled for the purpose and with the intention of committing an assault or a battery upon any person” “shall be deemed a "mob."” (§ 18.2-38)

Was the left-wing antifa crowd a mob under this statute? Yes.

“Any and every person composing a mob which shall maliciously or unlawfully shoot, stab, cut or wound any person, or by any means cause him bodily injury with intent to maim, disable, disfigure or kill him, shall be guilty of a Class 3 felony.” (§ 18.2-41)

Did the left-wing antifa mob attempt to do this to James Fields? Yes. Are these actions mob-related felonies? Yes.

“If any person maliciously shoot, stab, cut, or wound any person or by any means cause him bodily injury, with the intent to maim, disfigure, disable, or kill, he shall, except where it is otherwise provided, be guilty of a Class 3 felony.” (§ 18.2-51)

- - - copypaste - - -

- - - copypaste - - -

(2/3)

Did the left-wing antifa mob attempt to do this to James Fields? Yes. Are these actions malicious felonious assault or malicious bodily wounding? Yes.

Did the left-wing antifa mob intend to intimidate a civilian population? Yes. They intended to intimidate persons going to and from an assembly with a permit. The left-wing antifa mob intended to use violence to dissuade those persons from having certain political beliefs, making certain political statements, and from attending the assembly. And to be clear, the left-wing antifa mob didn't have a permit to be assembled on that street.

Therefore the left-wing antifa mob attempted the commission of an act of terrorism.

Now for the Code of Virginia loophole that assigns all deaths related to a lynching to the mob itself.

“Any act of violence by a mob upon the body of any person, which shall result in the death of such person, shall constitute a "lynching."” (§ 18.2-39)

Did the left-wing antifa mob attempt to do this to James Fields? Yes. The left-wing antifa mob attempted to lynch James Fields.

“Every person suffering death from a mob attempting to lynch another person shall come within the provisions of this article” (§ 18.2-45)

We have to examine this statute very carefully. “Every person suffering death from a mob attempting to lynch another person” includes Heather Heyer. “Another person” is James Fields. Therefore Heather Heyer's death comes within the provisions of Article 2 Crimes by Mobs as though she were lynched by the left-wing antifa mob. Within the meaning of these statutes Heather Heyer was lynched by the left-wing antifa mob.

“Every lynching shall be deemed murder. Any and every person composing a mob and any and every accessory thereto, by which any person is lynched, shall be guilty of murder, and upon conviction, shall be punished as provided in Article 1 (§ 18.2-30 et seq.) of this chapter.” (§ 18.2-40)

- - - copypaste - - -

A response worthy of your feeble mind

- - - copypaste - - -

(3/3)

Every member of the left-wing antifa mob and anyone who gave them aid and comfort is guilty of Heather Heyer's murder. James Fields was not a member of the left-wing antifa mob, so this argument doesn't apply to him.

“which shall result in the death of such person, shall constitute a "lynching."” (§ 18.2-39)

Heather Heyer was lynched by the left-wing antifa mob. According to this statute, lynching means death resulted. In other words killing resulted.

“Every person suffering death from a mob attempting to lynch another person shall come within the provisions of this article” (§ 18.2-45)

Was the left-wing antifa mob's attempt to lynch James Fields willful, deliberate, and premeditated? Yes. Therefore the left-wing antifa mob's lynching of Heather Heyer was willful, deliberate, and premeditated.

“The following offenses shall constitute capital murder, punishable as a Class 1 felony:” “13. The willful, deliberate, and premeditated killing of any person by another in the commission of or attempted commission of an act of terrorism as defined in § 18.2-46.4;” (§ 18.2-31)

The left-wing antifa mob's lynching of Heather Heyer was a willful, deliberate, and premeditated killing in the left-wing antifa mob's attempted commission of an act of terrorism.

“The authorized punishments for conviction of a felony are: (a) For Class 1 felonies, death” (§ 18.2-10)

Therefore every member of the left-wing antifa mob and anyone who gave them aid and comfort is eligible for the death penalty.

Virginia law doesn't put a time limitation on the prosecution of felonies. Every member of the left-wing antifa mob and anyone who gave them aid and comfort can be pursued for the rest of their natural lives.

Too long, didn't read: Because someone died during the left-wing antifa mob assault, every participant in the left-wing antifa mob and anyone who gave them aid and comfort is eligible for the death penalty.

Someone tweet my infographic to that nigger ShaunKing.

>that guy with the "Jews are satans children" sign

>Why do you shame your enemy when you do the same thing?
>I agree with the intellectual (((elites)))
It's almost like you don't understand what an ideological war is or something. Considering you can't understand that, I think you highly over estimate your dilluded IQ from your rapey Muslim ancestors.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

him again in black

>then praise
Again, stupid, learn to read before further embarrassing yourself. Scum like him are handy in SHTF. see

NOW WHAT?

>Talk mighty about crime crime rates, then praise those who commit crimes when they happen to do the crime upon their political enemies.
who is praising him? what he did was stupid and didnt help his movement at all but it dosent mean we cannot enjoy seeing our enemies get punch in the face

those protesters violated the NAP

You can't win if you waste your time attacking people on your side, it's as simple as that fucking goy. We'll have time to worry about consistency after we win.

Oh shit, important update by talcum x

the landwhale getting decked was really satisfying to watch

Got a video?

>shaun king
stopped reading.

Lol shawn ming tweeted like 40 times and still cant figure out who it is

Hes trying to copy what pol did, without the people or skill

he looks like a puerto rican whore

>autistic storybook morality: the post
o i am laffin, goy

no tatoos on his arm as some previous pics showed

Never forget

>mentally ill women

She could have just wrote women

t. Belgium for one of the greatest keks in all of history

Sup Forums forever btfo'd

That second punch

Top Valknut. Christcucks BTFO

Shhh (((they))) want you to forget that and the fact the (((KKK))) members were all standing next to the cameras and never moved and were shipped in on buses.

Just like they want you to forget:
>There is no rear footage of the car incident despite dozens of people there.
>There is no pre event footage from the rear
>There is no birds eye footage
>They want you to forget about the helicopter crash that same day that was monitoring the event and had the birdseye view. The two pilots also died meaning their viewpoint will never be known.
>They want you to forget the fat girl that died was of a HEART ATTACK not the car itself at most the driver will get manslaughter and at best acquitted due to self defence from being attacked by armed thugs.

>America's most successful professional cosplayer.

Soon to be overtaken by that cunt Linda Sarsour, an Aryan larping as a sandnigger.

HAHAHAHA this is the same faggot that posts the fat nazi memes. Look how afraid it is.

What is that flag?

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

>all of the white supremacists look 5'10+
>none of the peaceful protestors look above 5'6

makes one think