News Corp Staff Member Here, There Is A Plan To Control Us All

Okay so I figured this is the best place to leak this information I discovered. I don't have actual documents to give you because if I decide to leak those they will be all over the internet in a couple hours, but they won't make it onto the media. And anybody possessing even copies of said documents, like pictures off of this website, will be subjected to a close door trial. With that said I'm going to start a separate paragraph to explain what it is I know and how I know it. Speaking amongst ourselves isn't the same as having actual proof.

I am a assistent secretary for a board member of News Corp, I won't specify what gender I am for obvious reasons. I've seen information that suggests News Corp is using it's influence across all spectrums of media to prop up issues that everybody can agree on to expand on them in the future. News Corp statical data which they've paid to acquire themselves, from outside mining groups, suggests that Americans overwhelmingly agree on gay marriage as a human right, they are certainly studying how the public was introduced to this and how they can use the information to slowly introduce what are taboo subjects. For instance they are currently using their influence in Australia, the public are being used to display and study new aspects of evolutionary psychology for the "collective group of higher staff" as the document read. God only knows who they are, gay marriage is only the beginning. I'm not against it myself for whoever is reading this, or maybe that's what I'm suppose to believe, I honestly don't know anymore. Besides that, they are cloaking themselves behind the right wing propaganda that they siphon off, but in reality, Fox is controlled opposition and is used as "useful adversarial friends" as the document says. The split that occurred in 2013 was a hoax to further distance themselves from such "friends".

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5004455/
journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fnhum.2014.00020/full
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you look into it you'll find information available to the public that proves their influence in Australia but after the vote this information will no longer be available because they will then pull out. After another couple of studies done on other countries, they will begin to push such topics like "paedophilia" and "transhuman inter-cohesion of pato" which is Spanish for duck but I have no idea what that means. Russia will be forced to assimilate for "necessary documentation" this force will come directly from France first after Putin wins his final legal term. The next area to be "studied" will be the north East Asian counties starting with Japan and eventually China after we move towards India for cheap goods. China will be unable to resist these indoctrination's, on paper their called "advancement of entropic mental design". I hope I've done what I can to help and inform, I never thought I'd be on here sharing this, I'm honestly afraid, but I'm in a way glad that this will be one post on Sup Forums that isn't horseshoe arguing about nothing.

I will bump this so it can be seen.

bump

bump*

bump**

bump***

can you do a tl;dr without the useless rambling

Fair enough but I'm in a scary position I wanted to feel like I was talking to someone.

>role-playing this hard

Kek

bump for interest

It's a DEPOPULATION AGENDA.

Georgia guidestones say all you need to hear. A vote for gay marriage is a vote to lower the birthrate and make Australia susceptible to insidious takeovers.

The hollywood, the American left, and their allegiances with the Muslim Brotherhood are all performing their roles to set up a world government after slow genocide. They want us to tear each other up on the streets before they use their own force. Divide and conquer the free peoples.

It all starts with a deliberate attempt to villainize anyone against gay marriage.

I'm not roleplaying anything. I've read what I've read and if you don't believe me wait for the information to prove itself.

That could possibly be true, based off of the information I've read, anything can be possible.

tl;dr
>News Corp
>Owner of 210 newspapers, magazines, major publishing houses, websites and publications
>Majority owners of online real estate and job classifieds
>Owner of Sky News, Fox news, Foxtel, Fox film and television and Endemol production company
>Owner of 4 of the largest radio stations in Australia
>With an estimated daily reach of tens of millions of people around the world each day
>Is using its size and reach to influence public discourse and push degeneracy onto the masses by tricking the unwashed masses into thinking the changes are their idea
>And will use this influence to push into anti-West enclaves like China, Russia the Middle East and Japan

>"advancement of entropic mental design"
Any more info on that? What does it mean?

I have no idea, it's basically what is being described as the means to control the psyche of other I presume.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5004455/

journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fnhum.2014.00020/full

Entropy is a dimensionless quantity that is used for measuring uncertainty about the state of a system but it can also imply physical qualities, where high entropy is synonymous with high disorder. Entropy is applied here in the context of states of consciousness and their associated neurodynamics, with a particular focus on the psychedelic state. The psychedelic state is considered an exemplar of a primitive or primary state of consciousness that preceded the development of modern, adult, human, normal waking consciousness. Based on neuroimaging data with psilocybin, a classic psychedelic drug, it is argued that the defining feature of “primary states” is elevated entropy in certain aspects of brain function, such as the repertoire of functional connectivity motifs that form and fragment across time. Indeed, since there is a greater repertoire of connectivity motifs in the psychedelic state than in normal waking consciousness, this implies that primary states may exhibit “criticality,” i.e., the property of being poised at a “critical” point in a transition zone between order and disorder where certain phenomena such as power-law scaling appear. Moreover, if primary states are critical, then this suggests that entropy is suppressed in normal waking consciousness, meaning that the brain operates just below criticality. It is argued that this entropy suppression furnishes normal waking consciousness with a constrained quality and associated metacognitive functions, including reality-testing and self-awareness.

They want to traumatized all because once traumatized they csn be predictably controlled. They want to lower IQ and particularly ones emotional intelligence until we all possess the reasoning capacity of children. They will have their future. It doesn't not involve us.

i thought this was already common knowledge on Sup Forums
we dont need a employee to tell us this information

>I am a assistent secretary for a board member of News Corp, I won't specify what gender I am for obvious reasons.
tits or gtfo? :D

>jew is evil
Who would have thought it

The emails viewed and copied by me and me alone have only been sightly read to be honest, but from what do know is that these subjects in particular are not common knowledge. I made this to inform and not to argue or debate. I've been on here in the past I'm not a one post by this ID person, I'm real.

>I am a assistent secretary for a board member of News Corp, I won't specify what gender I am for obvious reasons
>secretary
Tits or gtfo.

Fucking nigger and its limp dick

Please bump the thread and share this information, I've honestly done the most I can do. I hope history looks back on me and remembers I didn't forsake myself.

Also can't spell assistant? Bad secretary.

You probably forsook God already when you signed up to work for News Corp

>anybody possessing even pictures saved from Sup Forums will be subjected to a close door trial
fake and gay

Make copies and put them on here, it is important we save it for future investigation, saving is half of what happens here.

>I don't have actual documents to give you

Ok OP thanks for fucking nothing

>don't have documents to prove it
Immediately sage.
At least show us proof of all the details you're posting you faggot.

/thread

OP is a larping faggot with no proofs but whatever let's go with this premise because let's be honest none of this is particularly new to those who have been paying attention.
International rootless elites have been running ethnic psychological warfare on us for decades. Gay marriage is not the start, it's just the latest 'inevitable' social change that we are all supposed to accept. Transvaluation of values and subversion of healthy community.
>useful adversarial friends
yes because those are more than friends, they're cousins in the corporate managerial and entertainment complex.
>If you look into it you'll find information available to the public that proves their influence in Australia but after the vote this information will no longer be available because they will then pull out.
too vague
>transhuman inter-cohesion of pato
lol fuck a duck
>necessary documentation
wat
>advancement of entropic mental design
ok this has potential. change it to "promotion of mental entropy"
>history will remember me
oi you cheeky cunt have a hearty chuckle
depopulate yourself ya drongo

bumpity bumpity bump. OP please note, we shoot LARPers around these perts

yeah no shit. we already know all of this its all anyone talks about around here. give us something more

With grammar this atrocious it must be legit she works for Murdoch

kek norway

>bump
>horseshoe
i think you know too much of the lingo to be a neurotypical. i call LARP

It actually sounds plausible if you watch Sky news for just a few minutes, they are so bent Left now.

I get what you're doing OP (and for a change on here I actually believe you) but there a places where what you have to say is taken far more seriously.
There are dozens of better foi sites to go to.
Also anything that gets leaked linked with here will be tainted by the shitty reputation this site (and board) already have.
You'll be doing pic related

>Endemol production company
>Endemol
>End 'em all
Guys.