German police investigate fried chicken

A man in Rosenheim fried chicken in the form of swastika and another man from the afd party told him "enjoy your meal" police and state defense are investigating both for hate crimes and anti state activity now.

rosenheim24.de/rosenheim/rosenheim-land/rosenheim-ort43270/rosenheim-haehnchenschenkel-hakenkreuz-aerger-afd-kandidat-winhart-wegen-facebook-post-8675553.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EP_GenderEqual/status/907570904821092352
zeit.de/gesellschaft/2017-08/richterbund-personalmagel-justiz-polizei-rechtsstaat
sputniknews.com/europe/201701111049470105-german-police-union-migrant-crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmfao.

Thats gold

>anti state activity

God why?

>dem longarsed German words

>be europoor
>range your chicken tendies poorly
>go to prison
HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Crispy gold and delicious. But illegal

How else was it supposed to fit in the fucking pan?

How else should he have arranged those chicken legs in the frying pan? Seems like just good arrangement.

In a non state threatening way obviously.

>put chicken in the pan in such a way that they all fit
>get put in jail

What a sad state of affairs.

I can't even find words anymore..

Mmmm deliciously fried hate.

This country is a fucking joke.

das razizt dou

This can't be fucking real. Come on now

Angled 45 degrees, to make it a non threatening Swastika of prosperity.

This is Germany. That's exactly the kind of pedantry we like.

Istanbul convention just got passed

Europe is continuing its demise.

I mean if this is even real I do b even want to make fun of Germany like I usually do
This is just sad
It makes me want to dispense freedom; them today, us tomorrow

"Der Staatsanwalt prüft jetzt, ob ein Grund für die Einleitung eines Ermittlungsverfahrens vorliegt"

Some butthurt facebook warrior just reported it, there will most likely no further steps than that and an article by a journalist who does it for free. Get your facts straight, faggots.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAH

This country is beyond satire levels already. Every day I wake up and find at least 10 upsetting news that never make it out of germany because language barrier.

isn't that just the most space effecient way of cooking chicken legs?

Yeah "the state attorney is now investigating reasons to start criminal investigation on the matter"
This is the exact sentence you posted in German. How does this make it less worse?

>the land of deutsch

Spielst du dich mit absicht behindert?

"The state attorney is investigating IF there is a reason for the start of a criminal investigation."

This bitch said its ok I'll go with him to get raped for our "safety".

Don't ruin a perfectly good germany hate thread

"Your Fuhrer, meine chicken wings were optimized in this ordnung to minimize energy kost and oil usage, not because of I am a Nazi"

>You are hereby declared guilty. Furthermore, you are hereby sentenced with aggravated conditions due to taunting this court with Nazi efficiency claims.

>Take them away Mohammed und Abdul. Auf Wiedersehen!

>Thousands of invader are invading Germany
>Outbreeding the native population all so (((they))) can get more shekels forever.
>White genocide of Germans on the rise
>Grooming gangs are Raping in mass
>Terror attacks are consider now common
>it's a 1984 scenario for Europe and soon America if we don't shape up
Cops don't bat an eye
>Someone makes an offensive post or even vaguely assembled a swastika
STOP RIGHT THERE YOU FUCKING SCUM.
Glad to see the Germans police know what the real promblem is. I can't wait to see irony hit these fuckers faces when the time comes to being nonething more but cogs for these fuckers.

Nice damage control you retarded cuck shill.
You didn't change the context. It's still a state attorney checking for options to start a criminal investigation over fucking chicken wings.
Kill yourself you cuck if you think this is a legit use of tax payer money.
Not even kidding. Please murder yourself asap.

>Brexit was a mistake

Said no one.

You literally brought in almost 2 million immigrants LEGALLY let alone the million others who came in illegally under your approval. Its basically half the population of minnesota you fucking autistic germans.

what other fucking shape can you fit them into? they just work like that

Germany is such a fucking shithole

>fried chicken persecution
Pretty racist tbqh, next thing you know they'll come for the watermelons.

>frying your chicken while using the space you got most effectively is racist now
jesus christ, please nuke us

fuck off, subhuman

follow your leader, OP

HE IS NOT CHECKING FOR OPTIONS

HE IS CHECKING IF THERE IS A FUCKING REASON

Christ, leave your basement for once, you're implying the state attorney will give a shit about this, he won't, there are no valid points and why the fuck would he waste time on it.

Time to deport the jews again.

You are hung up on semantics. The point is that he shouldn't even touch this in the first place.
You brainwashed and retarded are you to defend this waste of tax payer money?

Also I can't state this enough, murder yourself, please.

i second this. they should investigate the guy that reported it for trying to waste government ressources

>The absolute state of Germany in current year.

Good. Nazis can't be tolerated.

chicken is now racist. Bravo germany. Bravo. in a restaurant called "rosenheim" no less.

Get out of here with your logical reasoning!

>hm, Nazikeule, lecker
My sides

The only flaw with this picture is it isn't IN the oven.

>The point is that he shouldn't even touch this in the first place.
If something is reported, it is the duty of the police/justice to investigate on that report, nevermind how small that investigation or how retarded that report is.
I seriously hope you once have something retarded but important to yourself to report and just get laughed at and nothing at all is done.

Treason ?

Reminder that the person in charge of trawling the internet and finding people guilty of wrongthink so they can be locked away was LITERALLY a stasi secret police agent in charge of finding people guilty of wrongthink and locking them up back then too. And of course Anetta Kahane is a fucking kike.

WHETHER IT'S COMMUNISM OR DEMOCRACY, YOU'RE GETTING LITERALLY THE SAME EXACT SHIT

>fry chicken
>go to jail

What was the istanbul convention again?

>Staatsschutz Abteilung "Heiko"
Thought this was a joke at first, literally nobody likes that power-hungry midget so it seemed odd to me that he'd mention him by name that way.

jesus fucking christ.

germans are FUCKED

are they afraid of another hitler. If hitler was so bad. Why be afraid. Obviously everyone would know that.

Making this shit illegal, is like drugs. Everyone is gonna wanna do it, cause its' something "illegal"

germany can't be this stupid not to realize this.

You are beyond help, kill yourself.
You are seriously defending criminal investigations over fucking chickenwings.

Especially ironic if you look at crime statistics in germany and how police and state attorneys are over capacity already and dont even bother to investigate refugee crime anymore.
But they sure have capacities to investigate chickenwings.

If anything the guy who made the report to the police should be investigated and put in a mental asylum.

RIGHT WING FRIED CHICKEN

This going to court would be hilarious. I can just imagine the expert witnesses.

>If something is reported, it is the duty of the police/justice to investigate on that report,
Are they going to investigate streetshitting too? because it's happening too.

Well look at the retarded faggot from luxemburg in this thread defending this.
>durr hurr its good that the state attorney is checking options for prosecution durr hurr
There are actual cucks definding this

>Comments disabled because they didn't correspond to our netiquette

just
trigger
our
american
nukes

yadda yadda progressivism yadda yadda Carl into Carline, muh civil rights

You're a fucking retard.
If you report something the police HAS to investigate, that doesn't mean shit.

No.
Police and prosecution already whinned they're understaffed and overworked because of refugee crime.

zeit.de/gesellschaft/2017-08/richterbund-personalmagel-justiz-polizei-rechtsstaat

sputniknews.com/europe/201701111049470105-german-police-union-migrant-crime/

But they sure have time to investigate chicken wings.

well enjoy a knock from the police for posting on a nazi board you fucking cuck

i'd rather investigate some nice wings rather than niggers shitting on the street

how do we know they were all right wing?

Those are thighs, dumb-dumb

>
SHOULD HAVE PUT IT IN THE OVEN

Yeah, reporting chicken wings as a hate crime.

In case you're not aware, police can refuse to take reports and does so quite often.
Especially when it comes to fraud or theft.

This is a political case, involving the AfD, thats why they're starting an investigation.

hahahahaha.

German courts will never convict him. They will have to argue that this is an inefficient arrangement, which they can't. Seriously. He chose the most efficient and simplest arrangement and it's criminal to investigate it.

>If something is reported, it is the duty of the police/justice to investigate on that report, nevermind how small that investigation or how retarded that report is.
yet not a single investigation related to pizzagate.
also all that should be needed to determine there is nothing for a lawsuit in there is looking at the pic and seeing how he just used the space in the most effective manner.

It's not even that he's using space efficently. Frying pans are hotter near the middle than the outside. So how he has his chicken legs arranged will result in better cooked chicken than other ways to arrange the legs.

That's the police's job, rare flag

ORDNUNG UBER ALLES
R
D
N
U
N
G

U
B
E
R

A
L
L
E
S

organized people > unorganized people

Reporting this bullshit to Staatsschutz is just ridiculous, actually reporting shit like this should lead to a fine of 5000$ for attempting to abuse the staatschutz.
Also Heiko Maas should get lifelong in jail.

>messing with MUH TENDIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be amerishart
>be poor
>be obese
>be below average IQ
>be 52%
>be a cuck
>be originator of the term "cuck"
>shart in mart
>get shot
>still unironically think you're in a position to make fun of any other country

That changes everything

CCC
canadian cuck club

Don't make the shart in mart joke it isn't funny

efficient frying is illegal in germany

The biggest question I have... was it a gas stove?

Well I've changed my flag to support the rights of Germans to fry chicken in small pans optimally. I hope Facebook gets onboard and can superimpose the four chicken pieces symbol over profile pics.

Maybe they'll even project it onto fountains and even the whithouse in support of the mistreated German cooks that are being denied their right-to-fry by an oppressive regime

Now with solidarity pic

>German males will never breed with Aryan females while giving the Roman Salute.

This is asinine.

What the fuck are you doing, Germany?

The worst part is the drumsticks are going to be really overcooked compared to the thighs. They're going to insulate each other, and being thicker in the first place, they were gonna cook slower.

Might as well have fucking jointed the legs out if he was gonna do something that retarded.

i asked my german friend, so we could sort this out
pic related is response

Amaninrosenheim Friedchicken Intheformofaswastika Andanothermanfromtheafdpartytoldhimenjoyyourmeal Policeandstatedefense Areinvestigatingbothfor Hatecrimesandantistateactivity

Remember that german sense of humour doesn't exist, they are autistic

>5
this looks really good, I'm a bigger fan of just puutting it in the oven though, like kikes

afd people are my people?

UMA DELICIA HMMMMM AAAMMMMM

pic unrelated