Best work of their respective author

Best work of their respective author.

>pic related

>Tournament Arc:The anime
>Good

>He never understood why they fight

You posted the wrong pic, did your nostalgia goggles blind you?

No, YYH is simply better than that crap.

Madoka Magica

It isn't. HxH is extraordinarily better written.

HxH is objectively better.

Nah its really not.

>nostalgiafags

I like YYH but it isn't even Togashi's second best.

This. YYH is a good shonen but it's still inferior to HxH.

Faggots with shit taste.

>edgy bullshit for edgy teens with one of the most horrendous world building I've ever seen in any manga
>good

Because YYH is not? Fix your taste retard

The only problem with the world building is we've yet to see the rest of the world. Which will change soon with the DC arc.

It's still better than HxH, MAL-kun.

Just because YYH isn't as good as HxH doesn't mean it's edgy bullshit.

No, the user is right. The Dark Tournment was ok, but the last season is completely shit that could have been a good war type setting but instead turned into tournment shit.

Also, don't even get me started on how shitty the villains are in this show. Sensway has multiple personalities so that explains why is so fucking strong is retarded.

Not him, but there is a bit of angst. Which isn't bad, don't fuck me on that. But when your main enemies are demons it's bound to happen. the only reason I like HxH over YYH is because HxH is still being made, does things other shonen manga don't do and has a lot going for it.

So the only reason you like HxH over YYH is because it's better?

>nostalgiafag this deluded
No, THIS is edgy bullshit.

Literally teleports behind you tier.

>ITT: YYH vs HxH
OP derailed his own thread

YYH is fucking garbage, you can tell how much Togashi improved once he stopped having to suck WSJ's dick. Level E and HxH are much better stories, i haven't read his earlier stuff though.

I like it because it's here and now.
YYH is great for the time and is a staple for shonen.
but as let's get back on topic.
I fucking loved Astro boy as a kid, then I found this gem.

Did Hiei end up together with her or not?

Both the anime and manga seemed to drop mad hints about them being a thing. Imho the anime is sweeter. Hiei giving her his precious stone is like him giving her a wedding ring.

HxH feels like a JRPG too me. I don't like it.

What's horrendous about the world building? I mean it's not anything special but there's nothing wrong with it either.

Mukuro is mine!

What does that even mean?

At least while reading/watching the early stuff I kept thinking to myself the whole setting, the characters, the abilities and concepts would work incredibly well in a JRPG. As for why I dislike it I don't know though.

I always thought Hiei was gonna fug his sister.

You have serious brain problems if you can't see the problems with it.

>start thread about authors best work
>be wrong with first pic

WEW
L A D!!

>can't make any argument
k

>ITT: mad 12 yo HxH fankids: the thread

Why are you buttblasted? If you don't have an argument you should just stay silent instead of making an ass out of yourself.

Togashi had nowhere near the freedom with YYH that he does with HxH. That's why the ending was such complete dogshit.

Holy shit, even the YYH fanbase is edgy.

>dodging the question this hard
Pathetic.

Holy fuck I thought I was the only one mad enough to adore her.

But too bad she's Hiei's waifu now ;__;

I miss her so much, she was my favorite along with Genkai. HxH version of Mukuro when?

>muh yurameshi

Great. You're on the correct path. Now find Hi no Tori and Buddha to truly grasp how great a mangaka Tezuka was.

>acid'd the right side of her body
>somehow sexier than most manga girls
How does Togashi do it?

Ot really was a terrible way to end of the series

RUNNING IN A CROWD, IN A FACELESS TOWN

This is Togashi's best work

>I don't like tournament arcs

*tips dragon dildo*

Sadly

>not Psycho Pass

Satoshi Kon debut as a director is also his best work

>sadly
I love Yu Gi Oh.

I feel loke if Kaz wrote a new manga now it would shit all over YGO as long as he doesn't try to repeat it. Then again, maybe it'd be another Shonen Jump reject manga like most of his work.

I need to see the face of a friend

spof

Hunter x Hunter is too popular now user. You have to hate it. Sup Forums must remain underground.

Part 4 is Araki's best work.

>yfw I DON'T KNOW WHERE TOOO GOOOOOOOO~ WHEN I FEEL LIKE CRYING *oh my*

was she in the anime? I only watched the anime and dont remember her

part 4 has way too much camp and blatant idiocy even by Jojo standards

You already fucked it up, the lyrics are "I need to FEEL THE TOUCH OF A FRIEND" not "I need to see the face of a friend"

It's TOUCH not FEEL of a friend.

Yukina doesn't even know that Hiei is her brother so he had all the chances in the world.....and she wouldn't have minded even if she knew he was her brother

So you're saying it's a bizarre adventure?

I'm still mad the anime left the ending of the manga unanimated
And it would have been the best way to end it
Please tell me there's an ona/special that covers the ending of Level E

>part 4 has way too much camp and blatant idiocy even by Jojo standards
Not even you fucking schmuck
Unlike part 2, the last fight was amazing and the ending wasn't a complete joke
It has crazy moments but are actually balanced out by the tension against fighting other stand users

>tfw you live in the country side I wander far and wide but can't find any other people who share a common interest.
>tfw the isolation gets me again

YYH is like a prototype of HxH

I don't know where to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Miyazaki: Totoro
Takahata: Princess Kaguya
Kon: Millennium Actress
Yuasa: Tatami Galaxy

Elder Toguro had his own manga?

>the ending wasn't a complete joke
How the ending of part 2 is a joke?

Part 4 didn't even have an ending, they literally say that more stand users will soon appear and then it just ends.
Plus Kira wasn't even the master mind behind the stand users, making the closure even more unsatisfying.

He was the serial killer terrorizing Morioh since the beginning of the manga, and even in the past. The manga has perfect closure and Josuke and co. are set as the guardians of Morioh
And the golden arrow is retrieved so there's that, which is what Jotaro has been looking for since the begining
Part 2's ending is a joke because it's just Joseph bullshitting Kars
Suddenly the perfect being happens to be standing under a volcano that no only Joseph managed to survive, but Kars becomes fossilized and sent floating through space for eternity
I get that's the point, part 2 was an action comedy, but it was too stupid
Lisa Lisa didn't even get to fight regular Kars even though she was built up as a Hamon master
That Nazi guy killed himself trying to take out one of the pillar men by having a grenade in his mouth, that went off, and he comes back, head perfectly fine, as a super soldier, and then gets killed int he epilogue anyways
At least the comedy in part 4 was well timed and not out of the ordinary within their own universe. It was good "bizarre" humor

Level E is his best because all his other works are crap

Filtered.

Can you give an example of how it is not better written rather than spouting "NAH ITS NOT"

>implying

Togashi was stressed as fuck while writing/drawing yyh and he wanted to quit halfway,

He literally axed his own manga.

These are all facts told by him in the last volume of yyh.

I don't like Togashi fanboys either so that's for the best

I think you mean this

WHEN I FEEL LIKE CRYING OH MY

I WANT TO OPEN MYSELF, DO SOMETHING NEW. I WANT TO STOP......AND GROW UP LIKE YOU.

Then suddenly, my power and confidence start swelling up

We're my fkmt bois at?

No. Your fanboy goggles blinded you.

>not Fate/Zero

>teleports behind you
when will this shitty meme stop? how is a character being faster and maneuvering to your weak spot something to make fun of? it's a trope you're goign to find in literally every single anime about fighting ever