THE ORIGINAL chad vs virgin. meme magic is real

THE ORIGINAL chad vs virgin. meme magic is real.

Other urls found in this thread:

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have a bump

It's called advertising, not meme magic ya dingus

Include me in the screencap

there is literally no difference between meme magic and advertising. ours is just much more mystical, the winds of chaos surround it.

>Include me in the screencap

no

It's both:

>The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.
--Edward Bernays, father of modern public relations and advertising techniques

What a great ad

Yellow Press BTFO how will they ever recover

hi r9k

I'm a "Morning Leader" man, personally.

QUICK someone post that picture that's a Sup Forums meme but it's actually from the middle ages

It said something like 'thvne drunkards' or something, it was uncannily close to a Sup Forums meme about normies

It's weird to see the difference between top-to-bottom and baseline-to-top so marked under the spotlight
the virgin/chad meme wouldn't have worked as well if it put the chad on the left instead of the right

Try it, take any of those and switch their position

Yeah OP pic ordering is shit unless you read from right to left like some kind of fucking Arab or kike

you have a point, you have to see how pathetic the virgin is before you can see how utterly ridiculous the chad meme is, which is what makes it funny.

large of factual

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
>I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

They're literally just psychological archetypes. Idealized thing you want to be (hero) vs stereotypical bad thing are as old as history.

meme magic is as simple as it is complex.

That's mostly because it's supposed to have a punchline, which is diametrical opposite reduction to absurd. The same thing would work, but the reduction to absurd of the virgin from a normal standpoint would have gone way differently, much like the 30 year old virgins becoming wizards and similar. In fact, you can see how the virgin in the virgin/chad and the normie in most "x years old virgin" graphs almost coincide in that they're the most closer related to what reality would be/is like, and then the other part of the spectrum is elevated to absurd as the punchline.
This is why it's better for comedic purposes.
On the other hand, in advertising, manifests and infomercials, you see the top being proposed before, so that other options look unappetizing, or straight out retarded, terrible, tasteless. This is what happens in the OP pic, the model is set so that the subsequent image is in stark contrast to it, vilified, derided but not in humorist ways.
While perfect for propaganda, it tends itself very poorly to humor, as the caricature in itself bears most of the humor, and even loses some of it when accosted to the proposed model in the first image, as it is intended to be anchored in the individual's mind as an idol or role model, very well planted in reality, in stark contrast with the caricature straight out of the yellow brick road.

I prefer memes desu

Potato edit

>III.5.3 (on the wall in the street); 8898: Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog
Goodbye, my sides

what's your head shape? does Sup Forums have Genuine Husbands or Unreliable Husbands???

That's it

really good

i think the point of meme magic is to be funny. this world is so fucked, might as well get a laugh right? 20 years from now what this board has done for right wing politics will be studied at the university level. technically there has already been some courses on Sup Forums but this level of memery and post ironic rigmarole is way past their level of understanding.

Your analysis makes a lot of sense because the chad isn't funny so it's like putting the punchline first and then the exposition

>tfw massive brian makes head too large to be measured

Aren't progressives liberals?

Yes, I agree, polacks are toughtless yellow press consumers.

inb4 "we don't quote brainfart news on a daily basis here!"

neither of those words mean anything resembling the concepts they used to describe.

is unreliable husband's man brain too small or is his face simply too big?

Woah. Gotta bump this. Probably deserves its own thread.

Oh, most comedy is always tightly related to reality, the reduction to absurd takes as a baseline reality as it is, or as it "should" be, and the punchline subverts those expectations in ways that are as far as possible from the expected reality as it can be, while retaining a strand of logic for those happenings.
You can't have Sup Forums's favourite comedic format without a heavy reliance on reality, mockery can't be done out of nothing.
It's not strictly "for funsies". When you have something that is funny for the sole purpose of being funny, you have shit like baneposting, terrible reposts, digit checking, repetition for the sake of it. They're still funny, in part due to their repetition being expected, and the variance in the results being the punchline, but they're not conveying anything, they're funny because they're funny in the context of the site, and even then the change of context is a mixed bag. Nothing more, nothing less.
In propaganda like in the OP you don't want it to be contextual, people already have the context, or they're told what the context is, and are expected to gain a message out of it. Thus putting the caricature before the model would discredit the piece more because to the caricature there is no model to compare it to when it's presented to you first, thus you can think of it as a caricature piece, to which the information that is to be extracted is to vilify the model rather than compare it to something else.
It's a fine line everyone's walking when making propaganda, some do it better than others, as Sup Forums should fucking know by now

is phrenology /ourpsudoscience/ ???

>meme magic is real.
More like Anglos never change.

Advertisers would rather be paid than mystical.

Progressivism is the support for or advocacy of social and economic reform.

Reform/change = left wing
Reactionary/conservative = right wing

i dont know

>science that points out Jew's big noses
>declared a pseudo-science by said Jews

SHUT IT DOWN

And from where did the much coveted and distinguished Pulitzer Prize get its name from?
why the man that was responsible for the Yellow Press.

America like all Western nations is its own worst enemy

The nose knows.

most science was invented by jews

how do you explain that caveman?

your smart, good post.

Top left is a rare merchant

how to find a good wife

oh fuck hahahahahahaha

double potatoes

most of Sup Forums probably have the feminine head shape

lol

agreed, the based rare merchant must be immortalized for future generations to witness and abhor, mock and expel.

it's always the subtle curve ball thrown it at the last that gets me

>why is this head and face the opposite of masculine?
>because I said so

gotta love that circular logic

"Has wife and mistress, beats both" woke my girlfriend up laughing

Read bernays ffs.

>pretend this is funny

Holy shit
>newfags on Sup Forums in the middle ages

>If you read out newspaper goy, you are intelligent
The real virgin is the cuck on the left, just like the meme.

Anime from 1902?

Most of Sup Forums probably have perfectly cylindrical heads due to extreme obesity.
My pillow for example looks like an axle bearing

Big if true

>the internet steals a joke old as the sun

>"MUH MEME MAGIC!!1"

you people are retarded as fuck

day of the rope when

nothing new under sun

What the fuck? People in the past had the idea to compare one man to another? Mind = blown.

doing the picture editing shit on my phone was so tedious and annoying that I couldn't think of anything funny to say, sorry

Menace 1-5, you're approaching the target coordinates

>nose

Sup Forums was never good

FUCKING STOP