It's literally anuddah shoah

Literally didn't happen.

Kill your self.

lol it is!

>S-200
>Hitting anything

Proof?

Go be kebab on Reddit.

It's possible, but they're pretty archaic.

F-15/16 systems will be pretty alert to any radar signals from such, so they'll be able to stay out of its engagement envelope. It'll also be easy to spoof if they manage to get one off the rails.

It's better against big things without EW support.

Serbs shot down a Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk stealth aircraft with a S-125, which is much more dated.
Iron rod of David will rule my ass. Russia will bring Israel to its knees when the political climate is right.
Israeli ICBMs are worthless btw, Russians at this point doesn't even need to shoot those down, they can redirect or disable them on the fly.

They could do that anytime they want by destroying the Holohoax, but we all know Russia is a victim of Stockholm Syndrome eternally.

>Believing kebab news

Right now there is still support for Israel in the US.
That's the only limiting factor. The EU is already openly hostile.
Russia will not fight the US over this. Only when Antisemitism finally becomes mainstream in the US, Russians will present Israelis with the option to submit or die in a fire.

>Serbs shot down a Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk stealth aircraft with a S-125
And it involved negligence on part of the americans and a shit ton of luck.

Fake news.

s-200? SHEEEEEEIIIIITT!

True if big

Which one?

Negligence? Bottom line is the plane was detectable with stone age Soviet radar equipment when it opened its bomb bay doors and able to be shot down with 70ties Soviet anti air missiles.
Russian S-400 and S-500 Prometheus is more than a decade ahead of anything the West has in this area and this is not even contested by the US military.

Yeah they can just disable the atoms, right?

>The EU is openly hostile
>Antisemitism becoming mainstream in the US
>Putin declaring war on israel
Where.. where do you get your news?

>Negligence?
The serbs had an eye on the airbases and the planes were using the same routes in and out.

Israel is moving closer to Saudi and Saudi is moving closer to China.

>Where.. where do you get your news?
You apparently do from pictures. I do by looking at military contracts being made.
Russia is arming Shia left and right of Israel. Recently 1000 modern Russian tanks to Iraq, which will be manned by Iranians.
Before that AA to Iran and Syria. Syria, Iran and Russia not reacting at all at Israeli bombardments, they are all playing in the same team against a common enemy.

>Yeah they can just disable the atoms, right?
Tell me, how many of these cruise missiles shot by the US at the Syrian airfield actually reached its destination, even though they were not shot at.
Everybody knows that Russians use Syria to test weapon tech.

Israelis and Saudis are both desperate. They are pretty much finished. (Chinese will defend Saudi vs Russia - LOL)
Both of these countries will cease to exist in our lifetimes.

And I tell you this, we Slavs do not forget, neither does Putin.
They will pay with their own peoples blood for every drop of our blood that they have spilled during Communism.
There will be no mercy, only justice.

to this day, I still wonder how the hell did we manage to do it. Now, I do remember that Russians came afterwards to pick up the pieces od the aircraft. All was shipped back to Russia.

Fair enough. And the other two points?
About the missile hits, I find russian claims to not be very reliable, especially when they are about rivals.

Was stalin a jew?
Doesn't putin support communism?
You're not larping, are you?

Its amazing after being beaten up and ruined by the US, Serbs still cling to one shootdown. Its like the Mexicans clinging to the victory at Alamo.